• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What have YOU done on alcohol + benzos?

After swishing down countless ativans with jack daniels at home, I went out for a summer evening drive to get some takeout food. On the way home I blacked out taking a turn sideswiping a telephone pole, ripping off the passenger side of my brand new Mustang GT, and then I swerved all over the main street of my town to get home.

Somebody phoned my tag number into the police and they showed up at my door asking if I could explain what happened to my car. I tried to tell them somebody must have hit it without my knowing and they promptly took me in. That was my one and only night in county jail. $4500 later I got my DUI plead down to a reckless op and I convinced another prosecutor to drop the "leaving the scene" charge because I hadn't really damaged the telephone pole.

never again!

Me and my buddy were sitting in the street and smoking a Joint out by my house one night, it was getting late and i was on MAD XANAX and drinking ALOT of beers, So i have about a half a joint left and my buddy says "Don't fall asleep on the street man" i said I wont. (This wasd about 1:30 am)

Next thing I know the joint is GONE, it's 5am and io have a knocked over beer next to me (1 24oz Budweiser can) with a cop shining his flashlight into my face, Apparently one of my neighbors was walking their dog and saw me on the street and called the po-po............ He sais "Where do you live (Iam 17 at the time)" I said "Right there" and POINTED TO MY HOUSE, That's how close i was too it, he woke up my mother and had her come outside and get me and I took the beer can and threw it away and he let me go with my mother. lol

Never underestimate what drinking and popping xanax will do when you have ZERO tolerance to Benzodiazepines.................

the last thing i remember is the empty court and only 2 klonazapams out of 10 left...so i sniffed them both.

I woke up, and had thought the night ended in me falling asleep at 7pm....fuck man i was wrong. i hadnt went to sleep until after i punched out my guy friend who got me drunk, i had a buise the size of a footbal on my arm, and i was in a bathtub with a random girl...and the worst part of it all...i cannot remember..but from the sounds of it i had ruff sex with a girl in a bathtub and the guy wanted to join so i punched him out..:) lol ill keep telling myself this, to
pretend i remember...to pretend8)

would i do it again???
HELL YEAHHH.<3

MethaContin said:
Never underestimate what drinking and popping xanax will do when you have ZERO tolerance to Benzodiazepines.................

i think i looveee youuu :)

fallen from the second story and broken my jaw.
talked my way out of several traffic tickets.
had sex with a friends g/f and did not remember it.
had very long conversations with the parents.

i only take very small doses of xanax to fall asleep now, like no more than .25mg. and don't even get me started on ambien

Well I was waiting on some friends to show, got pissed and took some soma and some xanax. I remember going there, they were eating dinner to I laid down on the couch and that is the last thing I remember.
I wake up the next morning to drive back to school. I hit some black ice and put my car into a snow bank at 70 mph. I don't remember much for that. I don't know if I was still high or the crash shook me up. I remember getting out of the car and trying to dig my tire out with my ice scraper when a state trooper, which I did not call...showed up. He had me call a friend and took me to meet my friend. I don't even remember what the guy looks like, total blank and I bet I was in the trooper's car for over 5 min. Who knows. In the end, I was fine and the car just had a flat tire when my dad pulled it out.

benzo (or barb) plus alcohol = doing stupid things and then not remember them. i'm ok with blacking outs but i sometimes cant deal with the benzo+alcohol rage. when alcohol involved the rage increase, i never hurt people, i never lose the control but i get so mad and punch walls or cut myself or burn

well i took 5 xannies before school the other day right,
i was so out of it walked in to the class and i was like WHY THE FUCK AM I HERE!
lol then i talked to my guidance counselor and she knew i was folded and she pulled some shady shit and
got the cops to search me down take off my shoes and all this shit. I played it
cool as shit that and had em apologizing to me by the end of it:)

untaMe said:
well i took 5 xannies before school the other day right,
i was so out of it walked in to the class and i was like WHY THE FUCK AM I HERE!
lol then i talked to my guidance counselor and she knew i was folded and she pulled some shady shit and
got the cops to search me down take off my shoes and all this shit. I played it
cool as shit that and had em apologizing to me by the end of it:)

American schools:
INSANELY totalitarian

A few years ago, I was in this band and we were set to play this anti-drug benefit for an organization called Students against Destructive Desicions. Ofcourse we were a bunch of smartasses so we decided to get trashed and play a set of songs about drugs. We got some xanax and liquor a couple hours before the show.

We ended up playing two songs that night. ("Cocaine girl" by stage fright and "marijuana" by nirvana) before things went awry. I ended up breaking a string and was un able to fix it because it was dark and a strobe was going so I smashed the cheapo guitar while the singer argued with another band through the mic.

I then went outside and hurled a sizable piece of the guitar way up into the air in a parking lot full of cars. Luckily, I didnt do any damage. It was a rather embarassing event having made an ass of myself in public. But atleast I wasnt alone :)

OxyContin Queen said:
the last thing i remember is the empty court and only 2 klonazapams out of 10 left...so i sniffed them both.

I woke up, and had thought the night ended in me falling asleep at 7pm....fuck man i was wrong. i hadnt went to sleep until after i punched out my guy friend who got me drunk, i had a buise the size of a footbal on my arm, and i was in a bathtub with a random girl...and the worst part of it all...i cannot remember..but from the sounds of it i had ruff sex with a girl in a bathtub and the guy wanted to join so i punched him out..:) lol ill keep telling myself this, to
pretend i remember...to pretend8)

would i do it again???
HELL YEAHHH.<3

Whar...............Fuck You.

Uh imagine reading that your finacee was fucking another girl in the tub while another guy watched about 3 days ago when all she told you is that night all she did was pass out.

MethaContin said:
Iam open for love!!!! Your single now right??? You sound PERFECT! :)

Sorry dude, your too broke, too homely and don't command enough respect in youir city to get with her, plus, i'd just knock your fucking teeth in :) Shit, Lynn would probably knock your teeth in, haha

Last edited:
my dad used to have all sorts of goodies in his dresser. i went shopping in there one day and found his halcions [the blue ones]. i took five of them and that's the last thing i remember. i thankfully managed to stay in the house that day, but my whole family was home. they said i pretty much acted like a maniac all day. i attempted to eat like a pound of greenbeans for some reason. i spilled them all over myself. i had conversations on the phone i didn't remember. my parents kept trying to ask me what i took. at first i said i took nothing but was just tired [i always use the tired excuse], then i said pain pills [i don't know why]. the next day i woke up with greenbean remnants all over myself. i went downstairs and my mom was just glaring at me, lol. you know that look. after that episode all my dad's goodies were gone. good thing my sister and i took most of the good shit by then anyway.

Last edited:
One day I took 30 mg temazepam just to amplify my weed high during the early afternoon. That night I decided to drink and forgot about taking the benzo earlier. I didn't drink much that I can remember, just a couple beers. Last I remember, I was walking to a party but my memory stops halfway there. The next day I woke up in my bed and my cell phone was missing. I called my phone and the guy that had my phone told me I passed out at the party on a table full of drinks.

The worst part of the night was when the friends that I went with ended up leaving my ass at the party with a bunch of people I didn't know. Luckily there were a couple nice dudes that happened to live in the same apartments that I do (about a mile from the party) and they pretty much carried my ass back home.

I remember drinking way to much cointreau with maybe 2mgs of kpin and I don't remember anything but waking up still feeling drunk the next morning.

Ungoliath said:
Uh imagine reading that your finacee was fucking another girl in the tub while another guy watched about 3 days ago when all she told you is that night all she did was pass out.

Sorry dude, your too broke, too homely and don't command enough respect in youir city to get with her, plus, i'd just knock your fucking teeth in :) Shit, Lynn would probably knock your teeth in, haha

Too Broke???? Okay Mister i dont have a job and sell my body.......8)