• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What have YOU done on alcohol + benzos?

I had 2 whiskey drinks, a 2MG Xanax, and two shots of Absinthe. All I know that happened is that my friend got kicked out of a bar for calling a bunch of girls "bitches" and then had a beer bottle broken over his head. For me I had a few more beers at the bar, and had to get a ride home. I get in the car make 2 humorous videos, and then went to my friends house fell to the floor and started screaming out that the ceiling was moving and that I was hallucinating. Besides that it was pretty interesting.

I'm on alcohol and benzos now! Yay for me.

Only a VB long-neck and some xanax, but whatevs, it mellow me out and shit.

I drove drunk which is retarded :\ and fucked a girl in the back of my car in this parking lot. Got to take the ups with the downs I guess.

A few years ago I had just been scripted a 30 pack of Stilnox (Ambien) for legitimate insomnia. I had literally had 1 hours sleep the night before and was working 9-5 the next day so I took two and had a scotch.

The only recollection I have is of sitting in my sister's bedroom at about 3am, having a very deep conversation with my cat. My sister was obviously trying to sleep and really scared at the way I was acting. Apparantly when she asked me to go away and why I was acting like a fucking maniac, I just said 'settle down, I need to sort some stuff out with Dusty'. Dusty was my cat.

That same night I also woke up my dad and apparantly told him some very personal stuff regarding drug use, my mental state at the time and other things (has anyone else noticed a tendency to reveal random shit to parents when fucked up on benzos?).

I woke up on the sofa in the living room at 11am feeling like a train had run over my head. My parents had called work and told them I was sick. I had drunk over half a bottle of scotch, 1/3 bottle of gin, 1/3 bottle of brandy from my parent's liquor cabinet. When I went to my bedroom, I found the pack of Stilnox on the floor - there were only 14 left from the pack of 30. I'm not sure if I took 16 or just lost some of them but that night was the most fucked up I've ever been and the most I've ever blacked-out.

Last edited:
went to the cinemas once on acid to see a movie (no country for old men) and ended up leaving early.. because everyone in there was whispering about me, so i went home sat out the backyard listening to Tool and drank a bottle of rum..yum, had a great night and it was getting late so i droped a half bar of xanax and passed out in bed next to my girlfriend, woke up in the morning after a good nights sleep feeling great. the first thing she says is do you remember what you did last night?? aparently i got up in the middle of the night and started pissing on her then when she screamed i started pissing on her rug, she ended up having to hold my dick and guide me to the toilet because whenver she put my dick away and told me to go to the toilet i would just pull it back out and start pissing on another peace of furniture

Looking through my call records, I've apparently had conversations that I don't remember. :-/

Anyone ever been sober and spoken to a person who's blacked out on Xanax? I'm kinda curious if I sounded drunk and how one acts.

TheTwighlight said:
There are so many stories...so many times...

... and so few memories...

If I added up all the "lost" time on booze 'n' benzos it would possibly scare me enough to stop doing it. Alternatively I'd just pop another few temazi's and forget I'd ever known about it.

Not alcohol, but here is my experience with heroin and xanax:

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=361613

Basically, ingested at least 35mg of alprazolam powder on top of shooting 1/8g of heroin, blacked out, passed out, woke up 4 hours late for work, crashed a car, woke up in jail 2 days later.

lol i was fucked up at university this weekend and just started pissing on someones bed in a dorm

When I was younger, I used to have a weird fondness for popping benzos and drinking hard liquor before leaving the house with friends.

The things I did I can't even describe nor remember. Just flashes of pissing in public, and talking to strangers about killing children and such.

One thing I kind of remember, that was really fucked up was running around in oncoming really busy traffic for about an hour or so, just running straight towards the cars coming towards me, like a dumbass. The cars would swerve and drive away honking their horns.

And yes, when you black out on a benzo, you just appear drunk. It's just showing the effects of depressants.

Thankfully, I stay the hell away from benzos, and only have a couple drinks at most when I'm out. I mostly, just stick to the green.

*=Regulator=* said:
I just said 'settle down, I need to sort some stuff out with Dusty'. Dusty was my cat.

We should take all these stories and make some sort of montage to benzo's. Here's to Dusty.

About this time last year I was fucked on Xanax a lot. I would have conversations that I wouldn't remember. Lucky is was just my bf at the time so no big deal. Most of the time I just woke up in bed, that happened the last time I took Tramadol and smoked weed...ending up in bed, and waking up the next morning is a strange feeling.

once done this combo once and I feel asleep 20 mins later. benzos + anything are one giant sleeping pill for my ass.

drumnbass420 said:
once done this combo once and I feel asleep 20 mins later. benzos + anything are one giant sleeping pill for my ass.

I slept for 2 days, but my phone must have kept going off, so I must have just wanted to answer it so people would leave me alone and stop freakin calling. Well, that's why my mom showed up at my house and I ended up in the ER. Wish I would have turned my damn phone off! I also got calls that I answered from recruiters. God, I can only imagine what they thought. LOL

thaught my weed was fake cuz i didnt manage to get higher so i smoked all of it in one evening(20grams) atleast i had realy good nights sleep

250 mg codeine
2 mg alprazolam
3 g skunk

And some margaritas (5, 6? who's counting any way?). = laying down in coma like sleep for several hours. The girl who came over and watched me said I seamed to enjoy it and only tried to drown in my own puke once. O' and at some point I managed to stumble my way to her house but it's a bit hazy.

Xanax nights usually involve me saying a lot of stupid shit, coming to when driving 90 down the highway, and waking up in random places without knowing how I got there of course!