• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What have YOU done on alcohol + benzos?

Once I woke up to a cop knocking on my window in the middle of a busy street with my foot on the brake just chillin completely blacked out. I just told the cop I had dozed off and was really close to home. I remember waking up and talking to the cop, then I forget what happened after that. Apparently intense situations like talking to cops stick in your memory but everything else is just lost.

edit: I was on about 20-30 mg of xanax. I had bought 23 bars earlier that week and lost about 3 or 4 days of my life. Luckily I didnt lose all of my life. xanax is really fucking dangerous if you abuse it.

The last 4 days i've been in a pretty big benzo haze with alcohol and vicodin and pot mixed in ( and been popping lots of 20mg ritalin here and there to keep me going ).

But during this haze, I got my old job back with more hours ( shitty job but i got hours ). I got in touch with some old friends ( they're like family to me ) that i haven't seen in like a year. I met some new people and found a hookup for some good shit.

Going on theese benders is like a toss of the dice, sometimes it turns out shitty and you end up with problems or waking up in some strange place with no ride out. But other times like this time lots of good thigs happen and it turns out to be one hell of a time. :)

I just hatehatehate the memory loss on these benzo benders. The paranoia of not knowing what I did and knowing im likley to do anything (i can be a bit of a wild one) is quite stresfull.

Im lucklly the majority of the nights i draw blank on ive been stuck at home with no way/where to go

There was no alcohol involved but i bought 20 15mg Dormicums (2 blister sheets, midazolam maleate).

Blacked out after 3rd injection. Woke up next day still had 2 of these fuckers left. But had lost my wallet with money, bank cards and my ID in it.

I injected the remaining 30mgs to lessen the feeling of guilt i had because it's now happened to me 3 times with dormicums. It helped for about 2-3 hours then i felt like shit again.

lotys of memory loss, spending of money unnecessary, taking other shit that wouldnt have altered the state i was in. i've lost a week of remembering shit before, its bad enough having 3 day blackouts. and arent benzo hiding places just the best hidden away spots ever...

one thing ive never got is the benzo rage, only be a smart arse to my mates snd they take it and give it back as much

thats why im gettin off the benzo wagon now

Last edited by a moderator:
just rememberd then i nearly drove my dads ute off a creek crossing too a few months back, hes been told otherwise ha. think i dropped my smokes and went to pick them up, plus i think id been drinking. stupid shit

Alcohol and benzo's eh..hmmmmm

The worst things that happen to me are blacking out, fighting with gf's, insane rage from no where.

Many stupid fights happen when cracked out and on clonazepam with me

leftwing said:
and arent benzo hiding places just the best hidden away spots ever...
I died laughing reading this not only because i've been there but my friend had one of the best benzo stashes ever. It's so funny now thinking back because of how pissed he was to lose all the weed and xanax he had just bought just to find it it a week later in the weirdest place of all time. Anyways my friend blacked out and figured out the best hiding spot ever, under a big rock in his fish tank! so he sealed up all his drugs in multiple bags which were then resealed (multiple times, haha) and stuck under the rock in his fish tank. I remember him complaining forever about loosing the drugs then one day we noticed the corner of a bag trying to float out from under the rock. Twas a good day full of drugs and many a laughs;)

My first time taking benzos and drinking I was actually planning on staying in all night and finishing my book I was reading. My friend calls me up telling me he has xanax, klonopin, and seroquel. Enough for both of us. I go over to his house and start smoking some bongs. He hands me a klon to start out with. It was a weird feeling and I knew I was fucked up but I didn't realize I was fucked up so I asked him if I could have the seroquel too. I took about 30 mg of it and blacked out for awhile. I found myself driving around with the same friend and stopped in the middle of the road (it was in residential thank God) because I didn't know where I was. He told me we were on our way to another friends house to drink. I said ok as this seemed like a good plan and continued driving. We go to the house and we both took a xanax bar and a couple shots. Last thing I remember.

I woke up at 5PM the next day 3 hours late for work. I first called into work saying I was just release from the hospital due to a back injury and I wouldn't be able to make it in for awhile (it's really easy to get away with shit like this at my job.) I then called my friend and asked him what happened. Apparently I got really fucking drunk and ended up buying 4 pot brownies and we both ate two. Then I guess I met some girl and she gave me head in a bathroom and came in her mouth without any kind of warning. Lol, apparently she ran though the entire party finding her friends so she could go home with a cum all over her front cause she spat it out. I came out of the bathroom without any pants on. Hahahaha, my friends brought me back into the bathroom, got me dressed, and drove me home. I really wish I could remember all of this cause it sounds like a fucking fantastic night.

ha...... wow. ^^^

Worst I've had was I woke up the next day on my dinner table (must have thought it was my bed the night before). I had a hoodie sweatshirt pulled up on my legs like pants (one leg in eash sleeve). No shirt on.

Not sure. I had taken flexoril, xanax and two oxycodone(5s) and then drank the night prior.

Could of been worse, but glad it was just stupid and entertaining :)

moosedog said:
Once I woke up to a cop knocking on my window in the middle of a busy street with my foot on the brake just chillin completely blacked out. I just told the cop I had dozed off and was really close to home. I remember waking up and talking to the cop, then I forget what happened after that. Apparently intense situations like talking to cops stick in your memory but everything else is just lost.

edit: I was on about 20-30 mg of xanax. I had bought 23 bars earlier that week and lost about 3 or 4 days of my life. Luckily I didnt lose all of my life. xanax is really fucking dangerous if you abuse it.

Haha I think this is a really funny aspect of xanax abuse, at least for me. I always seem to get myself into situations where I do something borderline idiotic but not really illegal and I find myself dealing with a cop about some shit. But, lucky me, not a shred of anxiety in sight haha! I always manage to pull myself together and sound quasi-intellegent; I guess my lack of anxiety or reservation due to copious amounts of alprazolam allow me to make the impression that I have nothing to hide. :\

was at a girl friend's house for the night to drink, but it turned out kind of bad. i attempted to steal a .38 caliber bolt action rifle, 200$, some nude pics of her mom(found them in a drawer in the room i got) and some coins. i was on 1/2 a fifth of blue tequila, 10mg ativan(insufflated and taken orally) 20mg valium & 6mg of xanax(i think).
i don't remember doing any of this shit, or anything that happened the next moring. apparently her mom slapped me with a remote control really hard, but i dunno

A few of my friends and I were hitting the bong and I was like, I know what yall are thinking. And they were like what the fuck are you talking about Wiggi? Then I turn up the bong and chugged all the bong water and just start laughing.

I have no memory of this though.

I dont really like getting "high" on benzo's

mostly, what I do on them is sleep, or surf the net and listen to some tunes while riding out a come down.

next most common thing is popping a few with a girl, and ahving super chilled, relaxed, cuddled and kissing while watching a movie or listening to music.

once? I woke up on a moving freight train ~800 miles from home. needless to say, I was like "lolwut"

Overdosed in a car after a blow or two was added into thy nostrils. Woke up with hypothermia, frostbite on both feet, and a fucked up liver.

Honestly, I don't remember anything on alochol and benzos so theres nothing to report aside from that.