• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What have YOU done on alcohol + benzos?

Going into zombie mode only really happened to me when I started using benzos. I normally just take the min to get by w/o anxiety now, but even if I load up and get drunk I tend to just fall asleep.

One of the first times though, I got completely ripped on some nasty box wine. I may or may not have drank an acquaintance's bum juice (night rain or something) as well.

I was living with my GF and 3 friends at the time. I stumbled in the door, barely able to make it over the door step (no, i had't been driving anywhere). then I apparently crumpled into a heap in the middle of the floor and didn't move for a while. They were a bit concerned about me.

Then at some point I hopped up and demanded a can of Veg-All and a glass of wine for me and one for the dog. I don't know how the hell I got the can open, but I remember eating out of the can with my hands, fishing for vegetable bits, laying in the floor drinking my wine. The dog wouldn't have his, so I tried to pour it on him. He eventually hid. So naturally I tried to pour it on my GF. I think she took it away. I awoke the next day very well rested.

this combo sucks, i was all barred out on like 7 mg n i didnt even know i was drinkin beers like water
crashed my car, 20 g's, down the drizzzain. Thanks to a little bit more money, i somehow got out of a DUI/DWI....%)

Drove a car over a speed limit sign and into a telephone pole, knocking it into the street; gotten 2 Minor Consumption tickets; talked all kinds of crazy shit to the 2 cops giving me the second minor consumption ticket; and the grand prize.... Climbed out of a window and up a fire escape-style staircase...yeah, like the OUTSIDE of it!... and then ran back down the stairs and into the building again. fucking ambien... i swear it's out to get me.

xanax seems to hit me like a train which i didn't know until I was at a buddies party on 3mg of xanax. I drank a few beers and got kinda beligerant, everything was fine until another buddy gave me 3 really good geltabs. I kept asking everyone what I took because I couldnt figure out why I was so fucked up. Definitely put me in zombie mode.

Edit: halfway to sex in my girlfriends sisters bed HAHAHA! I dont remember much but it was a good time, comfortable big bed ;)

took 6mg of xanax, and bought a bottle of Jack before going to deal black jack at a private company christmas party. ended up drinking the whole 1/5 while dealing. i dont really remember exactly what happened. all i know is that i made a complete ass of myself.

Cut myself with a serated kitchen knife across the arm. BADLY. For literally absolutely no reason at all completely randomly out of the blue. Needless to say, I do not remember doing this. I had never done anything like that before, nor have I done it since; nor will I ever do it again. (!!)

edit--was on 6mg xanax, 2mg clonazepam, and few shots. Not good.

took 15 minutes out of the waitress at applebees day to have her explain why my tea cup had liquid in it, or maybe it was how the tea got from the pot to my glass.... ne way i eventually ended up with more clonzepam in my system and just accepting it

Man where do I begin? I just got a refill on my xanax.. which I had purposley not refilled for a while due to my drinking/benzo blackouts.

Some of the things ive done (or was informed on me doing) Jumped in a lake which during drought season was just about 4 inches of mud/water. Coming back into the party caked in mud and hugging every girl I could get my hands on. Crashed a car. Thrown a Microphone stand into the crowd during a show. Walked into a steak n shake completely beligerent and when I was told to chill out because there were cops at the next table over from us I screamed "COPS?.. COPS.. WHERE? I HATE FUCKIN COPS.." theres a bunch of other drunktarded stuff ive done while blacked out.. too much to write. Dont know if thats a good thing...

trust me, when I was younger I didn't need to add benzos.

I've got a story that involves 3 fifths of jaeger, 3 people, and ends up with me in a puddle of my own puke, wearing a sweatshirt as pants.

it isn't a pretty story.

I once watched a movie and then kissed a girl goodnight while on alcohol and benzos8)

Shoot a coule bags of heroin and passed the fuck out.. luckly it wasn't enougth of any of the 3 drugs to kill me.. I'm fucking superman when it comes to imbibing alcohol, benzos and heroin, I just don;t die.

I took 4mg klonopin when I didn't have as much tolerance and drank a fifth of 100-proof. I woke up on my back with vomit all over my face, sheets, and pillows.

Waking up on your back with vomit everywhere is mad dangerous..

You run a high risk of Asphyxiation.. drowning in your puke.

Thats how Jimi went out...

GlassAss420 said:
Shoot a coule bags of heroin and passed the fuck out.. luckly it wasn't enougth of any of the 3 drugs to kill me.. I'm fucking superman when it comes to imbibing alcohol, benzos and heroin, I just don;t die.

Those are some famous last words. I knew plenty of people who could party like rock stars who are no longer with us now because of that attitude. (my sister being one of them)

thats one of the main reasons i dont do heroin any more... it has killed over 13 people that i know within the last 13 years....

everyone can die... trust me.. i was a heroin addict for almost 7 years. i have seen numerous people go out, od, die, etc...

just make sure someone on hand knows CPR...

haha funny thread, keep the stories coming:)

I dont really fuck with benzoz so I dno if I can really contribute to this thread,
but im basically an alcoholic,
One of the dumber things I did drunk, was vandalize a whole bunch of schools an buses an breaking windows an the like.....sorta dumb.... but it was funny at the time, I used to be a violent drunk :S

haha ya, alcohol+benzos=alot of mornings with vomit, women who remain namless to this day, and alot of questions