• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

The white opium and so called red rock opium! A question

I just clicked on that link above to candkids... And I just got reminded how fucking retarted some of the things they argue about are.
I know this is off topic, but I don't want to post over there.

I had the white rock. Tasted like flowers , but no high. It looked like white "nerds"<the candy> .
I have come across fake black tar too.
------------------
No tears please , its a waste of good suffering...

argh. i know opinion posts are becoming less desired on this board.. but..
HOLY SHIT PEOPLE. stop fucking smoking this shit with pot and whatever and then saying (the classic line) "we got fucked up" .. FUCKED UP doesn't indicate SHIT. we are TELLING you that fucking opium is A BLACK TAR not a white powder, a red rock, and can't be crushed and snorted. have ANY of you people used a fucking OPIATE ever before other than this white/red shit? goddammit people it's annoying as hell. i really don't care if this post is deleted or whatnot at least one of these potheads reads this.
(this is asking for a flamewar.. shit, i didn't mean to do that. sorry)

Ok PhreeX
First of all I agree with you that most of it is fake, but then again how the fuck do you know? Do you go peeking around in peoples stashes determining if they have opium or not?. Geezee, it is really easy to grow poppies, it might not be totally out of the question that opium is floating around now that the “mystery” of it all is on the net for everyone to see and synth. Lots of people I know/knew were much more apt to try opium on some bud before they main line some smack like you, so a fentanl based substitute might just be a great way to sell it off to all the hippie kids that don’t know any better. Goo it up into a hash ball……easy…with the dose potency you could make a hell of a lot of it cheap. Does this happen? I don’t know and neither do you…..why preach, are you a social scientist or a chemist?
[This message has been edited by Dr. Quack (edited 09 July 2001).]

I know most "opium" is fake because of the reasons I gave - REAL OPIUM is a BLACK TAR, so if your "opium" is ANYTHING OTHER THEN A BLACK TAR, it is NOT REAL OPIUM ...
And ya gotta look at it from the point of someone with a supply of [raw opioid] who wants to turn a profit - you do NOT MAKE OPIUM, if you have fentanyl, you make HEROIN - yeah, your friends might say "eww, heroin, icky poo" - but there are PLENTY OF PEOPLE to make up the heroin users market...
In order to make "fake opium" you need a few things, namely an OPIOID that can produce OPIUM LIKE EFFECTS.. now, ya gotta realize that opium doesn't bring much on the streets - a few bucks a gram tops.. so, if you were to use, say, fentanyl, you're going to LOSE MONEY as fentanyl does not burn well, hence you need more... and the volume of the shit, well, YOU NEED MORE..
So lets say you have a gram of PURE FENTANYL - do you make 30 pounds of "opium" that would sell for a few bucks a gram? Or do you make a POUND of "heroin" that sells for more then $200 a gram? Lets say you're a drug smuggler - do you want to transport 30 pounds of "opium" or one pound of "heroin"...
Sorry, people are NOT MAKING FAKE OPIUM from REAL NARCOTICS... it is either REAL OPIUM or it's something 100% bullshit - such as Dragons Blood...
------------------
PACK.MY.BEAK

I just cleaned my pipe that I smoked my white rock in and I also smoke weed out of this pipe too but, not both at the same time. Well..I cleaned it out and to my suprise it was quite easy to clean the stuff came out with one swipe. What I had was a substance that is what I would consider black tar opium,it was dark black/red and it was kinda like jello but more firm(you know exactly like tar opium). I just thought this was strange because you think if the white rock was not real why would it resonate like regular opium? Well I smoked it and got high just like opium.
Just my 2 cents.

When I smoked white-rock,(not going to call it "opium" for obvious reasons) I smoked it out of a pipe that has been used for marijuana maybe once or twice at the most, so it definatly wasn't a "resin hit" that made me feel high off it.
I also have plenty of experience with opiates, although I am sure the white rock gimmick is by no means "opium", it definatly does contain some kind of opiate in it.
No I do not smoke weed.
No I did not smoke the stuff on top of weed.
No I didn't get a placebo effect, beign that I was fully aware of the power of placebo at the time, and as a matter of fact when I smoked the stuff I was expecting nothing. But in turn I actually got a very distinguishable opiate high off of it. Damn, I really wish I knew what is in that shit.

Flamer, i can't even begin to understand your post. what are you talking about cleaning and why are you talking about how easy it was for the pot to be cleaned out? are you even talking about that, cause i can't tell from the lack of punctuation..
and then you go and desbribe that you have a black tarry substance and say it's opium (and from your description it could be).. but then you call it whiterock and ask why we're dissing white rock... but you don't have white rock.. so... what are you talking about? i'm SO confused.

dpp -
He must be crazy mad fuxed up off that big chunk of red rock he smoked on top of his weed before he posted.