• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

The white opium and so called red rock opium! A question

OLMARTEEE

Bluelighter
Now Ive heard that theres really no such thing as red rock opium and that all it is is Dragons Blood insense. Well I have a friend who keeps wanting to sell me this white opium. My question is what is this "white" opium. Is it just some bunk shit. Oh one more question I have is what should real opium look like? I know of black tar opium but is this the only kind? Sorry if Im a little ignorant on the subject but Im looking for answers. Thanks, Mikey

well Ive snorted heroin so I am knowledged about what it feels like so I dont think that the stuff is heroin. Thanks though, Mikey

My guess is that it's fake. *Never* heard of white opium. Opium is black and sticky, and comes right out of a poppy. Does what you have look like poppy latex? No? Well, then it's probably not opium.
It could be chalk, though, or many other useful household items. Hell, if you have a good imagination, it can be anything you want it to be!
-Astian

Here are a few links to images of the drugs you question....."white opium" could be somthing as strong as fentanyl, or as lame as a crushed up vicodin.....true opium is pretty rare because it takes a lota poppies, and H is cheaper to transport and sells better. ( thats what I guess anyway)
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/show_image.php3?image=opiates/opium1.jpg
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/show_image.php3?image=opiates/opium_redrock3.jpg
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/show_image.php3?image=opiates/dragons_blood_incense3.jpg
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/show_image.php3?image=opiates/opium_whiterock1.jpg

i smoked this 'white opium' bout two years ago...crushed up really easy...tasted nothing opium, doubt it was even close...red rock is incense, and yes, the black opium is the real deal...mmmm

ITS ALL FAKE! Opium is a black tar, end of story... anything else is NOT OPIUM, and no one is going to make "fake opium" from fentanyl - if you have fentanyl you sell it as "heroin", you don't fuck with some bullshit "opium" - no profits!
------------------
PACK.MY.BEAK

i agree with phreex, but if you were using such a small amount of fent in the opium crap that it was rediculously profitable it might be feasable, you would have to make it very low so people using it and dont od anyway because they always smoke fucking shitloads of red rock and the other fake shit, BOWL AFTER BOWL, its like dont you fucking wonder why you arent overdosing? christ i hate dumb people. Anyway you guys who have dealers who sell you white and other color shit, go yell at them and injure them, they will never get real shit.
In the mean time why dont you go buy some heroin? you obviously want an opiate high unless you wanted that queer placebo. Heroin is quite cheap comparitively seeing as how its real lol, and you will actually LIKE the shit without question if you like opiates.
so go buy some and DONT give me any of that evil demonizing heroin but will sit there and eat pain killers bullshit.
Have fun
------------------
~The Recreational Pharmacist
Fuck Social, Screw you plur fucks, you dont need a forum for "ELMOvsTELLETUBBIES"
AIM: TheTripDoctor

lol, Yeah I know what ur talkin about I have friends that absolutely hate the thought of heroin but will tar tar tar their lungs up with smoke. Its amazing that heroin doesnt cause bodily harm [unless addiction sets in] but people are taught to hate it! Thanks for the replies, Mikey

the first time i did opium it was little whiteish colored rocks...i got hella fucked up off of them, so could anyone maybe tell me what it was if opium is black tar?? everyone i talked to said that the whiter the opium the purer.
------------------
respect acid.
its more powerful than anyone knows.
-Stark-

No idea what you might have smoked, but it was not opium.. yes, when opium is first blead from the poppy it is a pearl white, but it quickly sets to a black tar - it can NOT be refined back to a white form, hell, even really pure heroin is tan in color..
TripDoc brings up another good point about why fentanyl wouldn't work for opium - even in trace amounts, that much fentanyl would kill you .. we have been through this before, ala http://www2.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum19/HTML/007931.html
------------------
PACK.MY.BEAK

Well i had some of the same stuff a few months ago, the stuff I had looked nothing like and smell nothing like opium. When I finally smoked it had a sweet fragrance just like opium and it got me messed up. I was very weary at first thinking it was fake and it would do nothing but in the end it was all good, but I still dont know for sure if it was for real.
The best thing to do is try a little of it and see what you think.

thanks phreex...ill have to talk to the girl and see what it was then.
------------------
respect acid.
its more powerful than anyone knows.
-Stark-

I have also done red and white rock opium. The redrock did absolutly nothing to me, I already knew that redrock was a scam, but I smoked it anyway just to know what it tasted like.
As for white rock, thats a different story. I know it wasn't REAL opium. But I know it did have some kind of opiate in it. The high I got from white rock was real in every aspect. And it was definatly an opiate high. No maybe not real opium. But it was one of the best opiate highs I have ever had, and it was real. No doubt in my mind about that.

You're not the only person who has claimed getting a distinct opiate-like experience from the supposedly fake "white-rock opium." The next time someone gets their hands some of this stuff that actually produces an effect, save some and get it to someone who has the means to do some tests on it. Then we can finally solve this little unsolved mystery.
-Astian
[This message has been edited by Astian (edited 08 July 2001).]

the white rock also did something for us as well. we put it on bowls of weed and smoked it and it melted very quickly, had purple smoke/haze, and tasted like eating a flower. we've been smoking everyday for a long time prior to this so we can definitely differentiate between different highs. it was nice, a bit floaty, and more body high more than anything. i know that sounds like weed but this was deffinitely a different high since we smoked the same kind bud earlier the day.
anyhow i still have no idea what this shit was. i wish we could get some pictures online at least. just buy a gram to test it out and get a picture of it. I'm pretty sure thats the same type of "opium" i had. crystal like rock, white powder on it, crushed pretty easily (pushed a CC down on it hard). and as i said earlier, melted/bubbled fast.

^^^
It was the marijuana ..
Opium is a tar, not a solid... it certinly wont crush with a credit card..
------------------
PACK.MY.BEAK

Has anyone noticed this pattern: everyone who got ripped off on opium but swears it was not fake--smoked it with a lot of weed? Once you go black--you never go back
smile.gif

------------------
Hey kids! Let's fuck with social! "anyone else sick of 'i hate candykidz'" hehe

taken from www.erowid.org
Opium is the name for the brown waxy exudation from the unripe seed capsules of Papaver somniferum. Opium is a combination
of chemicals, not a chemical name in itself, as someone so rightly pointed out in Usenet recently. It's active ingredients are
morphine, thebaine, codeine, papaverine and several others besides. Yield and proportions of opiates vary between individual
plants, crops, varieties, areas. Other parts of the poppy plant ( stems, leaves ) produce a latex which dries and resembles opium,
but the quality of the latexes from the other parts of the plant are not near as high.
Opium is described as a stimulant narcotic. Historically it has been prescribed as a painkiller, for inflammation unaccompanied
by dyspnoea, in typhus, typhoid and smallpox etc.

^^^^^^
I guess it's worth a few effort points, 'no?
------------------
PACK.MY.BEAK