Do they sell Stella Artois in the usa?

Good to hear.... Does it make the ppl that drink it want to kick the shit out of others?

stella is a lil expensive but nothin more than any other craft beer, i think it's 7.99 USD in my parts. IMHO it's very very much worth it, I drink it all the time, and ive never heard of it making people want to kick the shit out of others....lol, sounds like gin your lookin for

there something in stella in the uk that makes ppl want to fight lol!! Not sure what? I think its the nicest beer you can buy

^ tell them its nickname then...

stella2_big.jpg

yuck. :|

OMG someone said $7.99 is expencive for a 6 pack? I live in Canada and they tax everything to ridiculousness here. A 6 pack of domestic brewed down the street cost $11.25cdn (Thats like $12!!!!) And Stella! Well... that actually is $12cdn... Alcohol is bad enough don't even get me started on tobacco/fuel

It's become the trendy beer of the month over here...I agree that it's nothing special, still pretty decent though.

Now where's that bitch, I tol her to fix me supper! :X

I hate the taste of Stella brewed in the UK. My ex-girlfriend was Belgian and I spent a bit of time in her country, most of which was spent drinking beer. The Stella there was very tasty.

Stella is readily available in just about any part of the country, as far as i know. On the other hand, it's just as expensive as regional microbrews. I like stella but i'd take a pacific NW microbrew from places like Rogue, Widmer Bros., Redhook, Pike, Deschutes, etc. over a Stella in a heartbeat. Just a personal preference, tho.

Stella is gross. It's distributed by Budweiser so you can find it fucking every where. If you want a good pilsner drink Cheqvar or Peroni.

^^ I'm with goldenboy on this one. Stella is at the stores and in the clubs here in seattle, but the regional microbrews are much better. I'm currently drinking a pyramid snow cap :)

yucatanboy2 said:
^^ I'm with goldenboy on this one. Stella is at the stores and in the clubs here in seattle, but the regional microbrews are much better. I'm currently drinking a pyramid snow cap :)

Good man. If you're a fan of the winter seasonals and in the northwest I'd highly recommend Widmer Bros. Snowplow. It's a bit heavier than Pyramid's Snow Cap so it's not really something to drink if you're planning on having more than 3 or so, but they're really tasty and the heaviness almost feels like it warms you in these coming cold months. I recently moved away from the seattle area (oly) to a bit more of an extreme climate still in the northwest and i really enjoy having a couple Snow Caps or Snow Plows in the evening after i get home from class and/or work.

wow a topic that is discussing both america, AND lager!
i have seen stella in bars and liquor stores (and the beer shop) in USA and canada-
and it IS better than american beer.
but seriously guys.....
whats up with drinkin the local ales you get these days round canada/northern USA?
scared you might taste something? ;]

americans say that a tin of stella (in the UK) is BIG (cans are 500ml, less than a pint), STRONG (its watered down piss..... really, it doesnt taste much) and POWERFUL (5.2% ...mneh.)
i have also heard them say that it is nice. o_O
but then... americans like fizzy beer, and stella tastes a lot more than fuckin american budweiser etc

^ i disagree. i would much rather drink budweiser/rolling rock/miller/corona etc. than ANY of our UK lagers. :\

edit: yeah, i know stella isn't technically british, but i think the piss we get in the UK is brewed in the UK.

Corona is better than british lager, yes.
especially with lime.

but actual British beer wins by orders of magnitude.