• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Neo-doves Part II

Splatt said:
i'd blame Dozile over the spirit. Anything, even caffeine, can affect dozile. If it doesnt knock you out you're pretty much going to have sleep paralysis and weird ass panicky things happen to you.. I hate the drug personally

personally I find it a life saver

benzos and stilnox are much better, and some alcohol. just stretch it over a long period. A large dose of dozile is pretty dangerous. its probably about the same liver damagae as alcohol, benzos and stilnox, butthe deleriuous effectst cannot becontrolled. For example only after some speedbomb pills, I stayed awaking using dramamine and doxylamine and had one of the most delusional long exp[erience of my life.. more what i'd think datura is like...... after hours of tourture favcing pigmes gurningh at me huggling ten-pil-bowling pins and see my girlfiend bleed out her eyes and face in bec convulsing while she was fine... alot of very visual dustubing and physical stuff happened that night, and for some reason she cant use dozile either.. goes totally delusional.

when sober its more inclinded to cause a series of 2 hours of sleep paralysis every few minutes... things like thinijng i cant move from a road and about to get run over, to me thinking im in a chair laughing out loud trying not tyo let the house hear it... all uncontrollable, all dreams that were 100% real and heart poundingly scared. i could literally feel it a bout to explode.

i think in the future benzos used to hypnotic/sleep effwects willbe banned, and as stilnox and al;l things that are anti histamine related. i see a more engogenic-CB* receptor processed prodrug or prescriptions set along those lines arising, that uses cannainboid or salvia receptors after years and years of pharmy companies battling against grants for studies to research it legally.. that wilk be good for sleep without causing R.E.M imbalance and sleep time.

I really want to try a bit of the 5g of pushup I have bought from Neo but think it is best to wait till we get the results :)

I snorted a quarter of a spirt once... do you think if they have drugs in that make you go mental in 20 years time that is enough to do it ?

nio SC2 legal says doron,

something said not good. ahh

The good drplatypus said we would have answers by now......... oh how i i can use my watch waiting................

vanth said:
samadhi have you had any panic attacks since using them when not on or coming down from the pills? Or noticed an increased anxiety level? Or anyone for that matter?

Personally, having one a panic attack while coming down isn't too big a price to pay, but if it leads to more panic attacks in the future I'm less keen.

I had a very mild one on the monday morning, however i'd slept badly and was fretting about going to work, because of how i was feeling. It was an "almost-attack" and stopped within a minute of starting. I've had no ill effects since. As I said, though, it's put me off now. :\

Chemical Analysis of Neorg. Products Updated 05/01/10

The following results stem from analysing 4 x samples, as received by the analytical chemists involved. Before discussing these results, a few points need to be mentioned.

The analytical procedures were carried out by experienced, qualified forensic chemists working in an accredited laboratory.

These results are representative of the above mentioned samples. It's possible that the manufacturer/ supplier may have changed the formulas of these products since the time these samples were received. The products could also be packaged differently or may now contain different formulations. Variation in formulas may include:

• Addition of other compounds not found in tested samples
  • Removal or replacement of one or more active compounds
  • Reformulation of the determined compounds i.e. altered ratios of active compounds.

Procedures:

Analyses were accomplished using Gas Chromatography & Mass Spectral Detection (GC/MSD) for volatile and semi volatile organic compounds and Liquid chromatography and Mass Spectral Detection (LC/MSD) to determine molecular weight, and infrared spectroscopy. Nuclear Magnetic resonance (1HNMR and 13CNMR) was used to elucidate the structure of 2 chemicals, for which spectral data was unavailable.

Limitations:

[Edit: At the time this was first published on BL, as certified reference samples of the suspected compounds were not available, identification via the above techniques could only be considered tentative. Pure samples were subsequently obtained for 3 of the compounds, and compound IDs validated or corrected (as below). In the case of 4-MMC, the compound was synthesised by the chemist involved and it's spectra compared with that of the unknown obtained from the samples]

Notification of Authorities:

Due to the illicit nature of 4 of the five compounds identified, authorities were informed of the outcomes of these tests.

Results:

Product 'Spirit'

Procedures used: Marquis presumptive test, GC/MSD, LC/MSD, NMR,

Reaction with Marquis Reagent produced a pale pink colour. Interpretation of spectral data and comparison with synthesised sample iconfirmed the presence of:

4-Methylmethcathinone

Structural description: 4-methylmethcathinone is a para-substituted, N-methyl cathinone.

Product: Sub Coca 2

Procedures used: Marquis presumptive test, GC/MSD, LC/MSD

Reaction with Marquis Reagent was considered relatively insignificant and produced a slightly yellow colour. Interpretation of spectral data, confirmed with that from a pure reference standard confirmed the presence of:

2-Fluoromethamphetamine

Structural description: 2-fluoromethamphetamine is a ortho-substituted, N-methylamphetamine

Phthalimidopropiophenone

Structural description:
Phthalimidopropiophenone is a phthalimido derivative of cathinone.

Product: Sub Coca

&

Product: Neodove

Procedures used: Marquis presumptive test, GC/MSD, LC/MSD

It was concluded that both these products contain the same active compounds, but in different proportions (quantitative data not provided).

Reaction with Marquis produced a pale orange colour, dissimilar to the colour produced from Marquis Reagent reaction with amphetamine. Results of spectral data, compared with data from obtained pure standards confirmed the presence of:

4-Methylmethcathinone (N-methyl-4-methylaminopropiophenone)

N-ethylcathinone

Phthalimidopropiophenone

Caffeine

Comments

There exists little to no pharmacological data for two of these compounds. Where possible some comparisons have been made with similarly structured compounds. It needs to be emphasised though, that in such cases, the following comments are only speculative. However, while the toxicological profiles for some of these chemicals are still in doubt, it is still worth carefully considering whether, in some cases, there is significant potential for impact on user health and wellbeing. Hopefully, other contributors will be able to further enlighten us on the pharmacology of these compounds.

Compound:

4-methylmethcathinone

4-methylmethcathinone2D.gif

4-methylmethcathinone.gif

Legal:
Under Australian law, in all states where analogue legislation exits, 4-Methylmethcathinone is considered a structural analogue of the scheduled (illicit) drug methcathinone.

Pharmacological: 4-Methylmethcathinone is sympathomimetic stimulant. From proposed SAR modelling, 4-methylmethcathinone is expected to have similar pharmacological properties to methcathinone, but with increased activity on the serotonin neurotransmitter systems. Methcathinone is suggested as being more potent than its parent cathinone, and methamphetamine (1)

Methcathinone is a drug with a high abuse potential, with prolonged, high dosages known to cause psychosis and withdrawal tremors. Methcathinone is regarded as being similar in profile to methamphetamine in relation to neurotoxicity, with marked decreases in DA levels noted among abstinent users. While generally below levels associated with Parkinsons Disease, this is considered to be demonstrative of permanent, or semi permanent neurological damage (2)

Compared with controls, abstinent methamphetamine
and methcathinone users had significant decreases in
DAT density in the caudate nucleus (223 and 224%, respectively)
and putamen (225 and 216%, respectively).

It can be speculated that the para substituted compound 4-methylmethcathinone may have reduced stimulant activity, but as said, its likely to have additional affect on serotonin via both monoamine reuptake/ SERT inhibition and direct agonist affects of the 5HT2b receptors. Concerns have been raised regarding the actions of 4-methylmethcathinone in relation to peripheral 5HT (serotonin) stimulation and how that, combined with other catecholamine activity, may be dangerous to the heart.

In a similar manner to which pulmonary hypertension is caused by peripheral 5HT produced by gastrointestinal carcinoid tumours (and some argue 5HTP), other 5HT2b agonists have been found to cause this effect, which would be exacerbated by increased DA/NE levels and their corresponding affect on the heart. Longer term, such stimulation has been shown to result in fibroblast mitosis of the mitral valve of the left atrium (specifically the Chordae Tendineae). (3,4)

While it has yet to be demonstrated by means of scientific study that 4-methylmethcathinone produces these effects, I believe it's wise to consider carefully the possible toxicity of this compound if you're intending to ingest or otherwise consume products containing this drug.

Compound:

2-Fluoromethamphetamine

2-Fluoromethamphetamine2D.gif

2-Fluoromethamphetamine.gif

Legal:
Under Australian law, in all states where analogue legislation exits, 2-Fluoromethamphetamine is considered a structural analogue of the scheduled (illicit) drug methamphetamine.

Pharmacological: Edit: This compound was initially thought to be the para regioisomer (4-fluoromethamphetamine) As these regioisomers are very difficult to specifically identify using std GCMS procedures, positive identification required comparing the GC retention times of the unknown against known pure standards. The unknown matched 2-FMA.

All three regioisomers of N-methyl-fluoroamphetamine have been noted in Forensic literature (5)

Compound:

N-ethylcathinone

N-ethylcathinone.gif

N-ethylcathinone2D.gif

Legal:Under Australian law, in all states where analogue legislation exits, N-ethylcathinone is considered a structural analogue of the scheduled (illicit) drugs cathinone and methcathinone.

Pharmacological: N-ethyl cathinone is the active metabolite of the drug diethylpropion, once marketed as an appetite suppressant under the trade names Tenuate Anorex, Linea, Nobesine, Prefamone, Regenon, Tepanil (wiki) It was withdrawn from sale in Australia due to health concerns.

1. G.W. Kunsman, R. Jones, B. Levine and M.L. Smith; Methylephedrine Concentrations in Blood and Urine Specimens, Abstracts to the SOFT annual meeting, October 5-9, 1997, Utah[/QUOTE]
From here

Diethylpropion [Tenuate Dospan]

Disposition in the Body.

Readily absorbed after oral administration. Metabolised by N-dealkylation, reduction, deamination, and N-hydroxylation primarily to active metabolites; keto reduction is stereoselective resulting in the formation of threo–hydroxylated metabolites; glucuronide formation also occurs along with the formation of hippuric and mandelic acids. About 80 to 90% of a dose is excreted in the urine; the amount excreted in the urine is reduced when the urine is alkaline; of the urinary excreted material, N-ethylaminopropiophenone, norephedrine (phenylpropanolamine), and hippuric acid are the main metabolites together with small amounts of unchanged drug, aminopropiophenone, N-diethylnorephedrine, and N-ethylnorephedrine. Diethylpropion crosses the blood–brain barrier and the placenta. The drug and its metabolites are distributed into breast milk.

Therapeutic concentration

Following a single oral dose of 75 mg to 5 subjects, a mean peak plasma concentration of 0.007 mg/L was attained in 0.5 h; total concentrations of the monodesethyl and didesethyl metabolites reached an average peak of 0.19 mg/L at 2 h. [G. J. Wright et al.,Drug Metab. Rev.,1975, 4, 267–276.]

Toxicity.

The estimated minimum lethal doses are 200 mg for a child and 2 g for an adult.

The following disposition was reported in a case of fatal overdose resulting from the injection of illicit diethylpropion tablets: blood 5.4 mg/L, bile 14.4 mg/L, kidney 0.9 μg/g, liver 0.9 μg/g, injection site 43.2 μg/g. [R. R. Fysh and J. F. Taylor,Bull. Int. Assoc. Forensic Toxicol.,1978, 142, 16–17.]
Half–life.

Derived from urinary excretion data, 1.5 to 3 h in subjects whose urines are acidic.

From Clarke’s Analysis of Drugs and Poisons

Compound:

Phthalimidopropiophenone

alpha-phthalimidopropiophenone2D.gif

alpha-phthalimidopropiophenone.gif

Legal: Under Australian law, if Phthalimidopropiophenone produces an illict drug in-vivo, this compound is considered a pro-drug and as such covered by analogue legislation as applies to most states.

Chemistry: A known method of producing amines (including beta-keto amines) is to react an alkyl halide with potassium phthalimide (which is itself made from phthalic anhydride and ammonia). The reaction is known as the Gabriel Synthesis of primary amines. Normally, then phthalimido compound is subjected to either acid or alkali hydrolysis to cleave off the phthalate ion and release the amine either as a salt (acid) or a free base (alkali, hydrazine).

One thing I’ve not mentioned so far concerns the shelf life of cathinones. Cathinones with a secondary or tertiary amine are far more stable than is cathinone itself, which has been noted to sometimes form a cyclization product when being synthesized, and age to form a dimer like product when left standing.

Cleaving the phthalimido group in the lab therefore not only results in a product with a short shelf life, but is also known for producing side reaction products. In short, it’s messy, with the best method considered to be to use hydrazine, and hydrazine is not nice to work with. Also, by leaving the group attached, the free amine is essentially ‘hidden’, and so its thought this would help to mask an already illicit substance.

Pharmacological: A range of prodrugs incorporating a GABA-phthalimide structure have been developed, in particular, for applications in the treatment of epilepsy. One question is; can the phthalimido group be adequately cleaved in the stomach? Acid hydrolysis is normally a very slow process, but it’s been suggested that this may be hastened via enzymatic activity or be performed completely by pyramidinases enzymes (thanks vecktor). Concerns to health include the metabolic elimination of the phthalate ion/ phthalic acid, particularly with prolonged use, and the possible impacts if cleavage occurs in sensitive organs. If hydrolysis does occur in the stomach, then it might explain how effects differ with different routes of administration. Either way, it’s expected the rate at which cleavage occurs would be slow, and may explain the noted changing of effects over several hours.

Compound:

Caffeine

caffeine2D.gif

caffeine.gif

Legal: Legal under Australian law

There's much information available on the effect of caffeine. Caffeine is known to have effect on the absorption of some drugs and drug combinations (6). For further info on Caffeine, a good place to start is Erowid

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Much has not been covered in this post. We have not considered isomers of these compounds and their variations in effects, impurities from synthesis, possibility of interactions with other drugs, etc.....

Refs

1) Martin D Schechter; Drug-Drug Discrimination: Stimulus Properties of Drugs of Abuse Upon a Serotonergic-Dopaminergic Continuum; Pharmacology Biochemistry and Behavior Volume 56, Issue 1, January 1997, Pages 89-96

2) Una D. McCann, Dean F. Wong, Fuji Yokoi, Victor Villemagne, Robert F. Dannals, and George A. Ricaurte; Reduced Striatal Dopamine Transporter Density in Abstinent Methamphetamine and Methcathinone Users: Evidence from Positron Emission Tomography Studies with [11C]WIN-35,428; The Journal of Neuroscience, October 15, 1998, 18(20):8417–8422

3) Takafumi Nagatomo, Mamunur Rashid, Habib Abul Muntasir and Tadazumi Komiyama; Functions of 5-HT2A receptor and its antagonists in the cardiovascular system; Pharmacology & Therapeutics Volume 104, Issue 1, October 2004, Pages 59-81

4) Bluelight post http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showpost.php?p=4759347&postcount=9 and thread http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=287832

5) Peter Ro¨sner, Bernd Quednow, Ulrich Girreser, Thomas Junge; Isomeric Fluoro-methoxy-phenylalkylamines: a new series of controlled-substance analogues (designer drugs); Forensic Science International 148 (2005) 143–156

6) Bluelight thread: Article on Interactions between common MDMA substitutes affecting absorption

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comments, criticisms etc on the above are most encouraged.

I would like to extend a big thanks to the numerous Bluelighters and Non-Blers who assisted with this project. Without the parts you've all played, it simply wouldn't have happened.

With this report, HR Australia sends a simple message to all manufacturers and suppliers of psychoactive products; List the ingredients of your products.

I would like to think these outcomes will provide a convincing argument towards providing an analytical service that can evaluate, scrutinize and validate all such products, ranging from health to pharmaceuticals to everything that lies in between.

[Edit: Corrections - Ethylcathinone incorrectly reported as Metamfepramone, 2-Fluoromethamphetamine incorrectly reported as 4-Fluoromethamphetamine. Edited relevant text, p_d]

Last edited:
Unfugging believable...designer Cat! No wonder those caps smell like feline excretions...

And no wonder people are eating so many...

Hey this is going to be a stupid question but what exactly are Neo-Doves? Are they some kind of stimulant or something like that?

Wow. Thankyou so much for these p_d.
Doesn't look like the healthiest things to be shoving up your nose exactly.
Hmm.

Thank you for the results!

Wow.. straight up 4-FMP.
I actually like that drug besides its horrid long comedown.

and SC2=4FMP.. straight up illegal pretty much... have a hard time convincing it inside cap isnt for personal drug use and its an amphetamine.

doesn't sound too bad or toxic.
but illegal glad i was not ordering them... but seems to be getting through... ah customs...
a few were right all along about whats in these.. koodoos to them :)

only thing that sounds too bad is 4-Fluoromethamphetamine
is that SC2's
it makes sense how it lasts so long

Is it known if the blue and white caps had more Phthalimidopropiophenone or 4-Methylmethcathinone in it?

BTW I would have to say imho caffeine was now removed from the newer NDs.

Is it known if the blue and white caps had more Phthalimidopropiophenone or 4-Methylmethcathinone in it?

I haven't been told but I'll inquire.

Until it can be shown to be otherwise, Phthalimidopropiophenone is a concern as we really don't know how toxic the metabolites might be. With the more lipid soluble phthalates, toxicity is certainly a problem.

So if one were to inject that is would be very, very bad?
I'm pretty worried about my friend. maybe it didnt evenb get past the filter though being a lipid soluable compound?

I actually like 4-Fluoromethamphetamine. Has a very weird comedown though. Ive tried it from another source. comes on quick, is speedy but has a near MDXX peak to it... smooth stimulation.. then the comedown is totally pearshaped and lasts a long time.

It's totally beyond me that anyone would consider injecting powders which give off the feline-urine/acetone stench of neos...

But then. I can't believe people mainline meth.