Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Neo-doves Part II

hoptis

Bluelight Crew
Part one of this thread can be found here.

lil angel15 said:
In recent weeks this thread has deteriorated and deviated from its original purpose. The original intention of the thread was to discuss the contents of these pills after analysis of the Neo-Doves was conducted by Stargate. Through natural progression the discussion expanded to include the effects and legality of this range of pills. As these three aspects are all in line with the Harm Reduction goals of the site, the discussion was, and is, strongly encouraged.

Recently, however, the discussion has been dominated by purchasing, delivery and packaging which has absolutely no relevance to the HR goals of the site. Discussion about how many pills you have purchased, what country they are coming from, their delivery method and how long it should take them to get to Australia value adds nothing to the thread, and in the future, will be removed.

Detailed below are the new Do’s and Don’ts of this thread;

Do Discuss

• Contents
  • Effects
  • Legality
  • Anything related to HR

Don’t Discuss

• Company Name
  • Purchases
  • Delivery
  • Packaging

anybody have a detailed report on after effects/comedown from these

or is i even known if they are 'safe' to consume?

i browsed through other thread but so much BS in there...

Theyre not officially "safe" because the contents are still not known.
What drug is safe anyway? You can minimise harm, but even panadol, aspirin and coffee have killed people and at least caused complications.

In my opinion, with the neo doves anyway, you need to have 3-4 capsules at once (although note, i weigh more) to get the true MDMA-like feelings. Which don't last long then you have a horrible comedown.. So no, I would say currently they are not safe and it was announced there was a known toxin in one or more the ND and others range. The comedown if you want to get the "most" put of it exceeds the cost of 2 clean medium dose MDMA pills. But has one of the worst comedowns you'll endure. The recommended dose is 1 cap, then if needed another cap an hour later. This just doesn't cut it unless your into feeling like you're on 50mg of MDEA which never reaches a peak with a few red bulls in you... but also a awake comedown.

Spirits may be better as they contain the active ingredient (or so the company says) of neo doves, but do not have the speedy chemical used in it that keeps you awake. But I've heard reports of Spirits keeping people awake after downing multiple too.

diethylcathione seems to of made its way into the market and being traded mostly amongst europe and closer countries. Wonder if it appears in any of the ND range

Last edited:
Splatt - Not everyone is looking for an ecstasy replacement in this range remember. I know a lot of people that have tried these and loved them because they're looking for something that will give them an energy boost to go out and dance that's a little stronger than caffeine. I've never had more than two of these in a session and I've had some good nights on them. The comedown is pretty horrible though, benzos and sleeping pills can help.

That's true, but whats marketed as an ecstasy alternative should give results.
If you want a low dose of a cathinone ananlgoue with a methylenedioxy ring go and impoirt it custom synthed from china and pay 1000 times less.

Splatt, are you saying that content of the Neo-Doves is just that cathinone analogue with the methylenedioxy ring? Or that this would be a better alternative?

Sorry, I'm kind of out of it tonight...:)

Its pretty obvious from the beginning that the products contain cathinone analogues. How far they were changed, we don't know yet.
Some products may also contain up to 2 or 3 substances, plus some also include caffeine.

One thing that puts me off is the smell. The pure cathinone analgoues (a very wide range) should remain pretty smell-less.

diethylcathione seems to of made its way into the market and being traded mostly amongst europe and closer countries. Wonder if it appears in any of the ND range

Not that I've heard. Diethylcathinone (aka diethylpropion, aka tenuate-dospan) was once prescribed in Aus and NZ as an appetite suppressant. The effect was somewhat euphoric and definitely anoretic.

Theres definitely a lot of vendors and chemical companies that still sell it in bulk along with several analogues

i find i get little or even nil comedown on these, even from 6... maybe a tiny bit of depression and edginess the next day but it's virtually unnoticeable. sometimes i even feel in high spirits the next day.

i find they are great for bored afternoons/evenings at home as i can usually get to sleep on these, after chilling out for a few hours.

really these pills have few negatives for me and needless to say i love them. i wouldn't call them an ecstasy replacement though, since they don't last very long before you need to top up.

I find the top ups dont give you the initial frioendly peak, and in higher doses can even show signs of psychedlic and dissociative type stuff. But yeah I find the comedown more horrible if mixed with something. Ketamine seems to be a NO GO mixing with these.. The experience is hardcore.. but it real;ly does something physically weird to your body.. you feel so cold and shitty.

I don't touch the NDs, but I do occasionally take SC2s, SCs and Spirits. The Spirits are the only ones I get a "come down" from - feel depressed the next day similar to an MDMA comedown.

The SC2s never give me a comedown, I just feel a bit scat the next day and this is usually due to not sleeping much. The SC2's sometimes give me a rush about an hour after having one and I'll spew. The SCs just feel like a weaker SC2 to me..

Most people I know who take SCs will only ever have 2 max in a night. The only major problem I have with these is that they keep you awake for ages.. I don't even try to sleep after a night on these until 8-10hrs after I've had my last one, and thats after a few xanax's too..

Will be trying SC's soon. As I said I needed 4 ND's at once to feel anything like an MDMA peak, and the peak was fun and very MDMA MUNT out like, but more clear headed., the comedown wasnt nice feeling.

SCs are heaps of fun, especially with a partner...

2 is more than enough, and sleeping pills are necessary if you want to sleep within 10 hours of the drop....

The jaw and cheeks suffer pretty badly as well...

i found SC was just boring. If i wanted a decent stimulant i'd buy some meth. I never felt any kind of euphoria or dopamine release... maybe a slight tingle that was after snorting several of the pills.. eating them just made me feel edgy and anxious.

everyone seems to have a different reaction on these products... My feelings on these are echoed on quite a few UK and Euro sites, and everyone I know that has tried them has found them to be strong, and fun...

But plenty of people on BL have found them the same as you...

I have quit using these until some conclusive test results come out......

I really dislike meth, but like these... Both make me anxious on the come down.

3 to the 3 said:
I have quit using these until some conclusive test results come out......

I really dislike meth, but like these... Both make me anxious on the come down.
I feel the same, I like the balance between munt and tweak. Although it is hard to call yourself a responsible drug user when not only do you not know the long term effects of the drug your getting high off you don't even know what drug you are getting high off :\

Had another order opened by customs, think they actually tested them because there was one less cap and a little baggie full of powder - the bag has less than 1/2 a cap worth of powder :( but at least it wasn't confiscated.

The fact that the ingredients are still unknown prevents serious discussion on their value. Nobody knows how dangerous they may be.

Tried SC's last night but I was already really drunk and on barbs and dofferent benzos... but I snorted one, waiting 15 minutes, enjoying hte mellow but stimulating rush, then swallowed another cap. Never quite reached a peak state but I was stimulated, the amount of alcohol and benzos I had after was easily enough for me to sleep. If anything I feel the after effects of those more than the SCs.

To the nose these werent as bad as NDs.