• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Neo-doves Part II

great report, even though i'm not very advanced in terms of chemistry, i'm trying to digest as much info from it as possible :)

So how long now until the media jumps onto it?

How long will it be until customs stop the importing of these products?

Great work Phase. :)

Your contribution to HR within Australia, Bluelight and the wider community must be commended. Time is a scarce and valuable resource that we all appreciate you giving to the community.

Thank you.
pdrulescp3.gif

Someone wanna copy the report to a NEW thread and lock it. and keep it as a sticky? that'd be a good idea. saves everyone running thru this thread looking for it

Well it would need to stay open as I'd like others to comment on it, particularly those with a more extensive b/ground in pharmacology.

think he meant just a copy, so its easier to find for non-BLers with a link to this thread

Since i'm too lazy to bother deducing this, does anyone want to take a stab & matchup the product names to their respective contents/pill color codes?

Keep in mind there were 7 different products on offer at one point...

Last edited:
white = SC2
yellow = spirit
subcoca = blue
neo dove = green

it says so on their page, asaik its always been like that.. there was one change very early on.

The israeli government is actually banning all these products within 3 months. Its estimated 6 months they'll be banned world wide. Not because of this report, but because these products have been used in Israel for a long time.

This is what the company has said

From the original Neo Thread:

Originally Posted by Kelly666
The new colours:

SC : White
ND : Navy Blue
SC2 : Pink
Spirit : Yellow
Push Up : Blue
Compressor : Pink Pressed Pill

Originally Posted by Tadfish (late october)
well from a very recent order i got a white one; the white used to be sc2
and got a yellow and blue cap which are meant to be sc2 or cream/blue are sc2.
never had a pink cap
"the dark blue is the neo dove
cream is the sc2
light blue are the pushups"
hmm conflicting info about whats what with the sc and sc2.

There was actually 7 products put out over the course of the year, namely nd, nd2, sc, sc2, spirits, pushup & compressor. PD's report doesn't match marketing names nor does it state any date/time period the samples were obtained. Can you appreciate why this doesn't seem very clear to a person that hasn't transfered the coins & played pacman with these?

I am pretty certain the Blue and white cap on this result is a sub coca....................

reply to unnapproved post about IVING these products based on smell:

have u ever smelt some base? smells like a cat pissed into washing powder then someone puked in it.

Last edited:
yeah, still smells better than neos, not that I'd IV anything that didn't come in an ampoule, myself.

phase_dancer said:
Nuclear Magnetic resonance was used to elucidate the structure of one chemical, for which spectral data was unavailable.
Limitations:
As pure certified reference samples of the suspected compounds were not available, identification using GC/MSD can only be considered tentative. Interpretation of results from the above mentioned procedures has been independently assessed and conclusions validated.
I don't understand.
If identification using GC/MSD can only be considered tentative, how can conclusions then be validated?
If reference standards are not available, how can you 100% positively identify the compounds?

It's great that someone has finally taken the time to let the online communities know what they've been swallowing. The implications of these for the party pill business are going to be far-reaching: NZ's given up the attempt to regulate, London Underground are under investigation, and neos look to be facing a global ban.

It's pretty clear this stuff is more habituating than MDXX, the pro-drug's toxicity is an open question, and the producers mediocre (at best) grasp of English may have left them unable to understand analogue laws: they think these constituents are legal because they're not mentioned in many specific statutes, but it don't work that way no more. The real problem here is that pure MDXX used (somewhat) responsibly is a hell of a lot safer than this weirdass shit, which would never have been developed if not for earlier prohibitions. These pills are the Frankenstein product of the War on Drugs.

We'll learn a lot as to how closely the non-US authorities follow these boards in the next few days. I think the legal highs market in Europe will barely exist in 6 months or so.

Splatt said:
it'll be back to gurana and 5htp

Exactly. If I was involved in neos or London underground right now, I'd be heading the fuck for Brazil with the proceeds and a Canadian passport...

I suspect a lot of these products will actually be sold out of Canada for a couple of years anyway, but profits going to the original owners. Then the DEA will stomp over that with some nice bribes..

There are still herbal highs such as Buzz and Pop in Australia that people are getting effects off, and a bit of kanna extract and octapamine doesn't really sound like it could cause these effects.... i wonder if Aus shops will be hit up soon.