• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Neo-doves Part II

I appreciate all thats done (and I know p_d and crew, it is a lot!) but if the compounds are known then they should be released before the official PDF/Report has gone to public.

I mean thats like Police knowing PMA pills and not giving out information of them.

research into usage patterns etc is an important part of harm reduction.

guessing info should be out soon enough.

I really can't belive I just read this!

I hope that the injectee is okay, but damn, what the hell is anyone doing main lining junk, that nobody even knows what the active junk is, let alone the filler junk it's possibly cut with??

Damn. Thats why Bluelight exists, to hopefully educate and prevent harm whenever possible.

BTW

Survey link goes to survey homepage, not the survey like before.

Splatt said:
Okay this shit isn't good. I know in the last thread IV use wasn't really wanting to be discussed but a user said a 3/4 of a sub coca dissolved well, felt better than coke, meth/ice, speed etc... and really clean.

Lets just say someone shot up more than half a capsule.. fair amount of powder.. did not dissolve in injection water really at all, filtered with the normal cigarette style filters they give you with sharps kits at the chemist. so much sludge left on the spoon. Solution was clear, but had tiny little bubbles that looked like particles. Anyway, it was flicked until couldnt really see them and in the vein she goes.

The patient got an instant rush but it was disorientating. Not stimulating and pretty munting. Both users felt this rush.. it faded quickly into a weird munty experience with no euphoria or stimulation and random pains and stuff. Some chest pains. They feel like they could just go to sleep.

The sludge on the spoon tasted real bitter, like it normally is, but I have a feeling theres an active ingredient missing when the sub cocas are filtered that doesnt make it in the fit. The actual stimulating drug. Which you feel via snorting and orally.

Really, don't IV these, it's not worth it. Patients learnt their lesson. Would rather be sober not that they are feeling much besides some depth perception weirdness and a non-breathing feeling.
Stick to oral or snorting if you want to keep doing this.

The people that done this are now worried the toxin that is supposed to build up in the body after use is eating away at their heart or lungs or something.

Splatt said:
I appreciate all thats done (and I know p_d and crew, it is a lot!) but if the compounds are known then they should be released before the official PDF/Report has gone to public.

I mean thats like Police knowing PMA pills and not giving out information of them.

I fully agree.

You can't say its all about harm reduction then not reduce the harm.
You can't have your cake and eat it to.
I can't say for sure but i think PD is doing this for some sort of uni project thing. Not nocking his great efforts.
but if anyone here could read israel or whatever they speak we could have already known whats in these. people have been using these products for like 10 years over there and as far as i know without any serious side effects.
I understand that its not long now before israel will make it illegal and from what i know its already well known whats in these over there. us drug using bluelighters are not the best investigators or prehaps there is just such a gap between this culture and israel.

I am pretty sure these are legal as in australia also. so that begs the question how different are these chems from scheduled ones?

:\

No, it's not like the police with-holding information. We are trying to establish what effects these novel compounds have on the consumer, before knowledge of the products influences responses. We can then have a truly independent impression of what they do.

We know that thousands of people have used these products and read this thread. We have yet to have 100 people respond to this survey. If people want to know what's in the Neodoves, they give us a small amount of their time. We are trying to collaborate with the consumer here, in a completely new way of doing this sort of research, and yet the impression that some contributors are giving is that we somehow owe them the results of our analysis. Anywhere else in the world, this analysis would have just been handed over to the authorities, and Blulighters would just not have been in the loop. The survey is designed to generate more impartial information for a wider group of both consumers and medical professionals as to what they can expect from these products- if they want to hear just how great they are, visit the company website.

p_d is NOT doing this for some 'university thing'- those who know him well, will know that he is involved in this for purely altruistic reasons, and at a personal cost which is frequently more than Bluelight deserves. He has pestered me to release the results for some time, and it has been my position that if the community want to know what their putting in their mouths (or veins, as it would appear), then they can do something for the wider world at large.

It's very simple- consumers have not allowed the lack of knowledge about these products to prevent them from using them, even intravenously... So that rather removes the moral imperative for us to release the data to them immediately, IMO. If even 10% of those involved in the Neodoves threads had got involved in the survey, instead of whinging about imaginary entitlements, they would already have the answers they want. So- if you haven't answered the survey, answer it- your response may be the one that tips us over the line.

He said why they haven't released the details yet, and its fair enough.
Just thought I'd add that I bought more a week ago, probably a (very) bad idea in retrospect, but if they turn out to be toxic, or whatnot, then they'll be going straight in the bin.
My last ones were inspected by customs, still arrived fine, but I was wondering if anything in their department would have changed since (I think) you said something about notifying the police about these? Oh well, see how it unfolds I suppose.

[EDIT: Removed unnecessary content. Lil Angel15]

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to agree...Considering we(bluelight) are the tester population for these chems it is about time we are told what they contain.

Don't judge everyone because of one fool(IV use)....I don 't know anyone that would IV these...By the way,I love em':)...oral!!~

Can't everyone just do the survey and therefore speed up results?

At the very least consider that hassling the guys with the info isn't going to achieve much, right or wrong.

Whether they are toxic or not, plenty of people I know have experienced negative effects such as anxiety, stomach problems, panic attacks, depression, major jaw lock, strange pins & needles/cramps and so on. So, it's a great idea to get anecdotal feedback along with the chemistry.

Personally, having had a couple of pills lately after a decent break, I think the come downs are worse from this range of products than MDMA if you have more than 1 or 2.

I would be super keen for any info on how to mimimise come downs with these products if they check out in the toxicity dept.

Having snorted a Spirit for the first time last night (had previously only eaten them), I am surpised at how different the effects. I am wondering if the route of aminsitratiom might account for the wide vatiety of reports found for this particular pill. And being a good research with hypotheis in hand, I would like to collect some data.

If you have had spirits then please contribute, everybodies help would be much apreeciated

If neither category fits, then please provide some qualitative data (i.e., make a post in this thread.

Thanks all

off another forum. administration sure does have a different effect. more so than other drugs.. as I said IVing a subcoca did shit all while eating or snorting them can keep you up all night and give an amphetamine buzz

I've just told a bunch of people I know who's trried them to do the survey, its 4am though, lets see if they do it tomorrow. how many results are needed yet? I know I've just told about ten friends to do it, and 2 very close ones. One which did it immediately.

Sorry maybe i was bit over the top.. you get that after some time awake and effected.

I to want results or answers.
But more so that people get to whatever they want into there bodies with the most informed decisions.
I assume that if these were more dangerous that the risk of putting incomplete info out would be justifiable to the danger.

How has everyone found the push ups. my mate raves about them saying they more like the SC range than the SC's.. without saying too much.

I hear these thing a pretty pure with only like 3% vitamins or something. Doesn't mean they are safe to shoot.. Must be way in which its metabolized soluble, to not work IV.

i really don't find that bad a comedown off them at all.
I have had real bad ones but that was from way over 6 caps.
Had strange experience the other night and so did a mate. we both were drinkin heavy and had a few lines of i think a sc then i had a push up eaten whole. after a few hours say 3+ of drinkin trid to go to sleep only to have some sort of half awake half asleep wakin up every .5-1hour wondering was i thinkin or asleep??... am i asleep. this was even after benzos.. my friend had the same experience only with no benzos and a ND instead of a my push up.

Thank you to all who have completed the survey. I realise that this has been a frustrating exercise for some. The target number has been reached, and I will speak with phase dancer when he wakes up, so that we can release his detailed assessment of our results sometime today. To those of you who have been patient and civil, we owe our gratitude, and we hope that we might be able to collaborate again on what is a truly unique and novel research strategy. To those of you who haven't, well, I don't have much to say really- you've said it all for yourselves.

OK, I will have something together very shortly and will post all that's known or has been speculated over the actions of these drugs. All going well, that will be tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks so much to everyone who has participated in the survey or been active in rounding up participants.

Guys

Please keep the personal attacks and unnecessary content out of the thread.

Unless you have something useful to add, don't hit the 'reply' button.

Lil angel15

I've removed a few posts.

If you are going to make a point, please don't just jump into the middle of the thread, without knowing any of the background and who the individuals involved are and make baseless accusations.

If you have an issue with any of your posts that were removed, please PM me and I'll try to explain it better. Thanks & look forward to seeing the results :)

WOW i give out a huge thank you to p_d and Dr P, you guys have been working ya butts off trying to work out whats in these things. good work guy and Thank you so much for your help. Can't wait to see the results, it's been a long wait but its all worth it in the long run..

Only been the best part of a year.. whats to say the ingredients havn't changed considerably since then?

From speaking to Doron he seems all to familiar with our efforts to find his magical mixtures..