• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Neo-doves Part II

Really? Man I had about 1/3 of an SC and it destroyed my nose. Instant tears, blocked sinuses - though I do have really sensitive sinuses, its bad enough when dust gets up there lot alone 100mg of unknown chemicals and binders!

Think they may have changed the formula on the Spirits again. Snorted 1/2 of a spirit (the ones customs dumped into a baggie) and noticed two definite differences, firstly less burn - not much but noticeable, secondly a much stronger smell and the drip tasted different.

Probably too early to comment as I only snorted it an hour ago but it is way stronger and I think I'm in a position to judge as I was smoking some very very clean speed on Friday night. Lots of euphoria and a very clear head with some major rushes, I usually don't rush off the Spirits. The rushes have pretty much stopped but I'm still peaking. Hopefully will calm down soon as I have a business meeting at 10am lol.

Only problem is I only have 10mg of valium :(
Splatt you've used Phenibut before, do you know if it will potentiate the valiums otherwise I guess a few beers are in order.

Can't wait to finally try the SC2's next week.

Medium-Big dose will knock you for six to eight easily.

3-4g+ onwards But that dose should be fine.. Any more and it just knocks you out for longer, jusat use the medium dose (3-3.5g)

Last edited:
Anyone combined any of these pills with mdma or a psychedelic. Was it a good combo or a dumb idea (too much stimulation)?

Do these things make you jittery and would it be a bad idea to take them if you have any sort of anxiety disorder?

they're stimulants so I'd probably avoid them if your anxiety is too much to handle

OK folks, time is drawing closer and we'll soon have a finalised report on the constituents of the Neodoves and related products. At this stage of things, it looks as though there's a few interesting finds.

Little is known of the pharmacology associated with some of these compounds, in particular, combinations of compounds as found in some of the Neorg***** range. So, before releasing this info, we would like to obtain some information relating to the effects of these products.

From drplatypus:

Well, hello there! Welcome to a rapid survey of the effects of Neodoves et al. There's been a lot of speculation about their contents, and we're about to put you of your misery; our analysis is almost complete. We are interested in obtaining a slightly more scientific analysis of users experiences than that found in the Bluelight Neodoves thread...

We hope to have the survey up and running very shortly. A link to the Bluelight Drug Studies page will be posted here once things are in place. Rest assured, this is not a tiresome, or long questionnaire. The questions may seem quite basic, however, your contribution will be of great value and may ultimately be used to formulate Harm Reduction strategies in relation to these and/or other products of a similar pharmacological profile.

p_d

Pure Diethyl-cathinone and Ethyl-cathinone snorted at once nearly get to a subcoca high. whats the magic ingredident missing from SC's..... the initial mellow.. the stuff in the NDs but of a low dose.

Niether diethylcathinone nor ethylcathinone have been officially reported to be in any of these products. However, there are common ingredients in the NDs and SCs. One of these compounds is definitely novel and you'd be unlikely to ever guess it. As well, a couple of the other actives are also rather 'exotic'.

When the official report is received the results will be posted, so try to hang 5 with the speculation.

When is the report due? A week? A month?
I bet most of us are _very_ anxious to get some hands down results. :D

Is there any "BK-type" compounds involved at all?

Me too, I stopped using them a while ago due to the physical and psychological side effects from using 2-4 at a time. The first time using NDs with my significant other had extremely empathic and euphoric results, but evry time since then has led to nothing but headaches, nausea and extreme anxiety and paranoia :(

I finally got around to trying the SC2's about 15 hours ago. I very torn over them. They certainly don't have the intense rush of the Neo Doves or Spirits but they do have a decisive kick to them. Unlike the Spirits or Neo Doves they seem to be very suitable for redosing, I was having 1/2 cap lines every couple of hours with each time giving euphoria and a rush. However towards the end some very clear physical side effects of massively raised heart rate and a tingly feeling over my entire body.

They seem to be very narcotic in nature, out of the range spirits are definitely my pick.

Is there any "BK-type" compounds involved at all?

Yes.

The official report is now completed. I intend to prepare something on the active compounds and relative pharmacology (where it is known) over the coming days and post that as soon as the survey has reached a target number of participants. That shouldn't be long now with the number of responses recieved so far.

So, if you know any users who are not bluelighters, please pass on the URL and encourage them to complete the survey.

I should also add, that while these substances are not scheduled under the controlled substances act, they can all be considered analogues of illicit drugs, and as such, the information in the report has also been passed on to authorities. I believe most states (perhaps all except WA) now have analogue legislation.

phase_dancer said:
.... they can all be considered analogues of illicit drugs, and as such, the information in the report has also been passed on to authorities. I believe most states (perhaps all except WA) now have analogue legislation.

I'm sorry p_d, I hope I'm not the only one who thinks that this action is taking things too far. This is a harm reduction site, not a service for the government. What's next? Reporting people who openly declare they've bought / abused them so that a friendly policeman can visit to take them away in the interests of safety?

Appreciate what you've done for the site and in this instance but .... goodness me, this seems very wrong.

cheers

I have to agree with sinbad, especially since that fellow from Stargate being involved, who has a vested monetary interest in seeing these products banned for his own profit.

Something doesn't smell right.

Last edited:
phase_dancer said:
...they can all be considered analogues of illicit drugs, and as such, the information in the report has also been passed on to authorities. I believe most states (perhaps all except WA) now have analogue legislation.
I'm very disappointed.
Some things are better left alone.

whats wrong with you ppl? if something is braking the law then something has to be done about it... you dont even know yet if these things are good for ya, witch i think there nothing but pure shit fucking up ya body..... I Hope these get banned in Aust we dont need more shit getting round fucking us up...

Loophole for people that like them and they pass customs: Undo caps into a sealed vial with no intention of human consumption and label as poison.