• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Neo-doves Part II

trancegirle said:
The paranoia induced from any of the neo organics range (i have tried all of them) was enough to make it easy for me to stay away... From now on.. It's become increasingly difficult to deal with since i started taking them, a year ago, and when i weigh up the negatives with the positives, it's just not worth it.

Not every one gets these effects from them but personally, i've had my fair share of them and the love affair has worn off. I loved the "no come down" to begin with but the paranoia effects now are something i can live without and have made me see, they are just not worth it.

I am very interested to hear if there are more studies being done on the substances contained in the neo organics range, and their short term/long term effects.

Did you find the negative effects ongoing beyond abstaining, or increasingly bad as part of the 'comedown' from use?

Last edited:
johnnyonelove said:
i've mixed on a number of occasions.. seem to mix well....

my best experience was snorting a ND on the downside of the MDMA.. brought my right back up and everything had a blue halo visual effect.. very satisfying.

Was the comedown any different?

Thanks heaps for the info.

I am very interested to hear if there are more studies being done on the substances contained in the neo organics range, and their short term/long term effects.

Thanks for the report trancegirle. I too would be interested in this, particularly with low dosage, intermittent or semi regular prolonged use. I'd be very keen to see whether changes in body load, heart rate, BP etc are associated with long periods of use.

Have others you know also experienced this increased paranoia? I don't mean to dig too deep here, but I was wondering whether other factors in your life may have exacerbated such side effects.

Just a heads up and a timely warning that Bluelight does not exist in isolation. I have been contacted by a journalist from The Australian, who has been lurking on these pages and reviewing the commentary on Neodoves. I have tried to put a positive spin on the collaboration between medical professionals and consumers, and how to keep punters safe. I am hoping that he will be true to his word in what he says his slant will be, and will ignore some of the more intemperate commentary to be found in the preceding 500-odd posts. Remember folks- you are being read...
Apparently, it's out tomorrow.

drplatypus said:
Just a heads up and a timely warning that Bluelight does not exist in isolation. I have been contacted by a journalist from The Australian, who has [..] I am hoping that he will be true to his word in what he says his slant will be, and will ignore some of the more intemperate commentary to be found in the preceding 500-odd posts. Remember folks- you are being read...

Excellent! Something to read in the paper at last :) Perhaps he'll point out that the greatest dangers of most "illicit" substance abuse are actually caused by the irrational legal and moral framework we've created based on ???? certainly not science! In many ways I cheer the chemists on, the faster the system breaks the sooner we can fix it ... but I do hope it doesn't come to that.

^Did anyone catch the article drplatypus mentioned? Thanks for the heads up :)

drplatypus said:
Just a heads up and a timely warning that Bluelight does not exist in isolation. I have been contacted by a journalist from The Australian, who has been lurking on these pages and reviewing the commentary on Neodoves. I have tried to put a positive spin on the collaboration between medical professionals and consumers, and how to keep punters safe. I am hoping that he will be true to his word in what he says his slant will be, and will ignore some of the more intemperate commentary to be found in the preceding 500-odd posts. Remember folks- you are being read...

well what happened?

phase_dancer said:
Thanks for the report trancegirle. I too would be interested in this, particularly with low dosage, intermittent or semi regular prolonged use. I'd be very keen to see whether changes in body load, heart rate, BP etc are associated with long periods of use.
i think it depends on which product we are talking about. i found that the newer un tested range of these products from the same "company?" tend to give these sorts of effects(bp etc), at least while under the influence of. prolonged use couldn't say though. Regarding the neodoves, and the results showing that they are cathinone based, I was wondering what difference harm wise, there would be between chewing khat leaves and consumming this manufactured cathinone?(impurities, aside). by the way, I coudn't detect Mn in capsules(neodove).(detection limit 0.001 percent,xrf) so they must be really clean or different synth to Mn oxidation. ppb levels perhaps? though unlikely now(gone the way of the dodo these doves), i will see if my friends in icp can help

Last edited:
i think it depends on which product we are talking about. i found that the newer un tested range of these products from the same "company?" tend to give these sorts of effects(bp etc), at least while under the influence of. prolonged use couldn't say though.

Thanks for your comments koggi. It would certainly be great to see an analytical report for the current range.

Regarding the neodoves, and the results showing that they are cathinone based, I was wondering what difference harm wise, there would be between chewing khat leaves and consumming this manufactured cathinone?(impurities, aside).

Yes, there's at least one paper detailing aspects of methcathinone and hagigat toxicity as compared to khat chewing. The amount of cathinone present in a typical amount chewed in a session is considerably less than the typical hagigat dosage

by the way, I coudn't detect Mn in capsules(neodove).(detection limit 0.001 percent,xrf) so they must be really clean or different synth to Mn oxidation. ppb levels perhaps? though unlikely now(gone the way of the dodo these doves), i will see if my friends in icp can help

I'm not too surprised at the absence of Mn as an impurity in the neodoves. Mn as an impurity would only be thought to be present in methcathinone made from ephedrine, or an analogous oxidation. Even then, probably only when permanganate was an easily available oxidising agent - in other words, in some clandestine operations. Other, safer methods (e.g. peroxide) would generally be used commercially. Thanks for the report on the x-ray fluorescence spec, but I doubt ICP will find any appreciable amount of Mn. It would be great though to see what (if any) other metals are present. As we're looking at a combination of compounds in these products, different synth routes are likely to be used, some of which may involve use of metals as catalysts or to form intermediates. Depending upon what was found, it may even be possible to speculate on what routes were used for some compounds, and therefore indicate what impurities might be present.

isnt it a bit strange that you can't even bring a peanut into our country, yet if u get a permit, you can import these khat leaves. Unless the laws have changed. My point being that even though there is an obvious potency difference between the manufactured and natural versions, why is one illegal and the other not? And the fact that plant material has the risk of bringing in pests and disease, i find this situation quite bizzare. I will stand humbly corrected if my info is wrong

Yeah, I don't know how the permit thing works but it does seem a bit odd. Also, as potency of the leaves drops quickly after harvesting (due to the dimerisation of the cathinone) khat wouldn't be considered worthwhile to import unless you could receive it within a few hours of picking.

Hi Guys

Random question....if i get pulled over while driving after consuming neo organics products, will the test show up as positive for illegal drugs ?

Cheers

good question. IMy workplace recently introduced random drug/alcohol screening. though irrelevent to me now, at the time, I did a bit of searching the net and found that drug screening can detect methcathinone and the other usual stuff(meth,mdma,etc) by way of some immunoresponse based test. Although mcat is not in any of the neo products, they have been found(in the past) to contain 4methylmethcathinone. Interestingly, they can tell if u have had amphetamine or methamphetamine, so maybe it is quite specific in what can be detected. P_D can give a more scientific answer im am sure

To be honest, I don't know whether the cathinones in these products will react with immunolabeling tests like Drug Wipe. I believe there were a couple of posts in this, or another thread that indicated they don't react, but I'd be reluctant to say one way or the other without sighting the test results. If one cathinone reacts, it's likely most will.

anyway, to be on the safe side(both legally and harm wise to your self and others, I suggest not driving under the influence of any drugs. HR includes your actions while using drugs as well as the effects of the drugs. look after yourself and your friends dude

Splatt - Not everyone is looking for an ecstasy replacement in this range remember. I know a lot of people that have tried these and loved them because they're looking for something that will give them an energy boost to go out and dance that's a little stronger than caffeine. I've never had more than two of these in a session and I've had some good nights on them. The comedown is pretty horrible though, benzos and sleeping pills can help.
i noticed u have to stay very waterd>

Im just curious if anybody else has any resesarch they are willing to share.I will definetly tell u that these are a hell of alot safer than the last pill or white blotter i bought.Personally,i think there only going to be here for a short time,i m sure some group of (u--tubers)will fuck it up for everyone. i will be feeding my plant on a regu;lar basis!!! i havent seen a lot of trip reports either, which is intresting!

Last edited:
I will definetly tell u that these are a hell of alot safer than the last pill or white blotter i bought.

Can you substantiate that claim with clinical trials data? Can you say definitely that 4-MMC or 4-FMA don't cause long term damage to the mitral valve of the heart i.e. these compounds aren't 5HT2a/2b agonists? Can you say also that phthalimidopropiophenone is non-toxic?

If you could answer any of these questions it would be great, as considerable efforts by 4 research scientists (me included) have failed to find any such data. Until such information is forthcoming, it is completely irresponsible to say these compounds are safer than drugs for which research has been conducted.