• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Neo-doves Part II

I am glad people i used to get off stopped or were ripped off by doron before getting busted.
cops have raid people, i think they were going after larger orders first like 1000's the people that are selling them.
now its seems that this year doron been trying to get people to setup themselfs as resellers all along saying its legal. Its seems people are capping up there own caps from buying bulk powder off him.
Its seems so now that cops know whats in them at least 2 ingredients 4-methylcathinone and another khat dev.
What states is the Khat plant illegal in Australia anyways
Doron's whole company is going down and he ripping off as many people as he can before the end.

I recall Doron saying they 80%~ pure in the end they are more like 10-20% pure. who know the long term damage these things have caused.
It was good at the start being a cheaper and safer alternative. Now it looks like these "legal highs" are being sold like mdma pills or as E's.
Anyone who doron has shipped bulk powder to and is selling them now in australia you should know that doron doesn't give a shit about u and the law people's are after your type.
I was suprized no other company starting making neo dove rip off, like with piperazines in NZ.
So are the substances in neo doves offical banned in australia.... has a new law been passed or are the dogs using analog laws.
I know people on bluelight have been busted for neo's and told to keep quiet.
But fuck the police for the sake of other bluelighters can those people tell us some info about what they got busted for?, how and for what drug etc.
From what i know people are just getting neo's taken off them, told to keep quiet and the semi legal to import/have but illegal to sell.

How come the stargate tests turned out so different to the more recent aussie ones?

Which stargate tests are you refering to? The original test result from stargate (Neos #1 thread) were somewhat inconclusive, but the data was passed on to the group who did the local analysis (page 6 of this thread).

I suspect these substances will end up in street pills just like what happened with BZP and TFMPP.
I suspect doron is still ripping people off like he did to me.
just warning people he is a dog and will rip you off these days.
You might just end up in jail if by the odd chance he doesn't rip you off.
There have been a few raids by federal cops for these so beware.

tadfish said:
I suspect these substances will end up in street pills just like what happened with BZP and TFMPP.
I suspect doron is still ripping people off like he did to me.
just warning people he is a dog and will rip you off these days.
You might just end up in jail if by the odd chance he doesn't rip you off.
There have been a few raids by federal cops for these so beware.

Hey

So what exactly happened with your neo-dove getting ripped off experience?

I've had a search around and have only found a few posts about "doron" ripping people off. Just wondering if it's the same site and if i'd be a complete idiot to risk making a purchase.
Thanks in advance for any info. :)
Regards

Jesse

**Edit: Please don't mention the names of vendors. - Mr Blonde***

Last edited by a moderator:
How odd! I just recieved an email from him announcing that they are now available from two sources in Aus!
Wonder how he pulled that off, and what substances he has in theseones???8)

^anyone who got the email, can you please keep it quiet.
discussing it is basically discussing availability so keep this very quiet if you can.
i fear it is going to speed up laws like they have in qld which makes just about anything illegal. :X

They are certainly playing with fire, though my suspicion is there is no local reseller - otherwise they would at least offer express post. Just Doran keen to get his aussie customers back with a couple of wack website that really don't look that Australian.

But if its true I'll start ordering again, just because I still haven't tried anything from the new range.

Just Doran keen to get his aussie customers back with a couple of wack website that really don't look that Australian.

Yeah, like the 'Turms and Conditions' page. About as Australian as Aussie pork from a kosher butcher ;)

they would not be australian websites. hah, yeah laughed at the 'turms' aswell. it's actually done through an american host i think, and hence the us dollars.
what i'm amazed at is apparantly the packages come with a return adress.
unless that's an international return adress, i give it about ahhh 1 week before the ACC seizes the stores supplies for 'Testing', and gets the adresses of all those that ordered.
By the sounds of it, the ACC has been been following the neodove thing for a long time, no doubt this topic on bluelight is the homepage for those on that job. haha. i'd like to say a quick hi how are you :)
anyway as i suggested earlier, i think this has bad bad implications on what is going to happen to drug laws in the very near future.

it's a tough issue though, because using simple logic without much foresight, it seems a simple option to ban a substance when a significant proportion of society start to abuse/overuse it. but all that people will do is just switch to other means of getting high, which unfortunatly is often with more dangerous drugs. example: banning alcohol in local communities > petrol sniffing

and if laws get broadened to make any chemical illegal if it alters your state or gets you high, to the courts discression, then it's pretty damn clear what would happen then. people would just go to their GP's and get pharmaceutical grade drugs. the number of people going into GP's reporting pain, anxiety, ADD, and whatever faked symptoms required to get their desired drug of choice, would increase dramatically. it would be a nightmare for doctors, they'd be sceptic about everyone of their patients and they'd probably get over it and start advocating the decriminisation of recreational drugs.
but then the cylce would start all over again.
then some time down the track as we begin to lose more and more of our personal freedoms, they will make it mandatory to give every citizen those implants that prevent you from getting high. that, or you'll get some chemical analyser implanted in your body that detects when you're getting high.
starting to sound like a script from a totalitarian moveie... lol i must stop these negative thoughts.
the future will be good and we will all be chilled out happy high hippes :p

anyway a little bit off topic, just some food for thought.

Last edited:
Out of curiosity I emailed on company to ask why their products were priced in USD.

Here's the reply:
"Hi ,
the prices are in USD because we buy all our stock in USD and our merchant also only deals in USD and it keeps things less complicated
Hope this helps"

Does this answer your quesitons:
Hope this is ok edit: by me

YEah sites made in US by someone not doron or maybe doron but not made from australia those Neo sites

the sites are in the US
Hope this doesn't break the rules just mate had the info so i can say its not done in australia

Got some of these the other day from one of the 'Australian distributors' no problems, really quick delivery and so my mates tell me still just as potent. They are a different colour now, dark blue for neos and they gave us 6 extras on a 50 pack.

Also this may be a stupid question but will these things show up in a drug test and if so as what?

Like an animal said:
Got some of these the other day from one of the 'Australian distributors' no problems, really quick delivery and so my mates tell me still just as potent. They are a different colour now, dark blue for neos and they gave us 6 extras on a 50 pack.

Also this may be a stupid question but will these things show up in a drug test and if so as what?

See page 6 of this thread for the active ingredients; you can draw your own conclusions as to what might turn up in a urine/blood test. Also I wouldn't advise ordering more. "If" they are still using the original ingredients then you were lucky not to have them seized. Don't test your luck, stay safe :)

koggi said:
im not sure about dorons new range, but for his old range, available on on other websites, i'd say the party is well and trully over(in oz anyway). at the risk of breaking BL rules, I strongly suggest not ordering any of these products. Apart from losing your cash, the risk of being charged is very real and more likely than not..... You've been warned..... redbull and vodka anyone?

Customs tested my subcola dragons and although they stole one for testing they went as far as putting in a pamphlet saying there was nothing of concern in the package. Took 7 weeks for them to arrive :(

Last edited:
NeoDoves & MDMA - Thoughts on combination?

Just to re-rail the thread for a bit..

Has anyone had any experiences with any Neodove / Spirit (original range) & MDMA combination in a single night?

I would be very interested any reports/info, including change in comdowns, combinations and times of ingestion.

We are interested in consuming NeoDove(s) initially then MDMA once the ND peak has left (but the amphetamine-like buzz is still in affect)

This is primarily as the NDs are seemingly a great 'kick-off' feeling but too short a duration to match companions on social nights, and MDMA alone we find hard to relax in public social situations initially. We think the 2 might be a good mix for us.

Thanks in advance.

Without any knowledge of the chemicals used in the neo range or the chemicals in your street e, we here on BL can not help you.

I would suggest that you do not mix the neo range with street drugs.

(You can check earlier in the Neo-Dove Thread for some users who mixed the neo-range with street drugs) I believe some had problems.

As an alternate, try a good old pint of beer. That will put your mind at rest before you get started.

Stay Safe

Nab

Frozone said:
Just to re-rail the thread for a bit..

Has anyone had any experiences with any Neodove / Spirit (original range) & MDMA combination in a single night?

I would be very interested any reports/info, including change in comdowns, combinations and times of ingestion.

We are interested in consuming NeoDove(s) initially then MDMA once the ND peak has left (but the amphetamine-like buzz is still in affect)

This is primarily as the NDs are seemingly a great 'kick-off' feeling but too short a duration to match companions on social nights, and MDMA alone we find hard to relax in public social situations initially. We think the 2 might be a good mix for us.

Thanks in advance.

I've mixed alot of times in the past, but always started with MDMA.

For example MDMA a few hours later MMCAT then neodove , Gets you really wired / speedy state and doesn't feel as good as any of the substances alone, Still enjoyable though. MMCAT totally over powers the MDMA. If you started with ND1, just 1 pill then waited 2 or more hours the MDMA would probably do its thing, I'm just not sure you'd actually roll. I might have to research this for you ;)

maddyboy said:
I've mixed alot of times in the past, but always started with MDMA.

For example MDMA a few hours later MMCAT then neodove , Gets you really wired / speedy state and doesn't feel as good as any of the substances alone, Still enjoyable though. MMCAT totally over powers the MDMA. If you started with ND1, just 1 pill then waited 2 or more hours the MDMA would probably do its thing, I'm just not sure you'd actually roll. I might have to research this for you ;)

I'd appreciate the info :)

I have no current idea what MMCAT is :) But I do get the impression that the 'awakeness' of the ND range may interfere with the MDMA subtlety. Hopefully it may just be a case of timing/spacing but with the duration of the NDs I am unsure.

nabollocks said:
Without any knowledge of the chemicals used in the neo range or the chemicals in your street e, we here on BL can not help you.

The chemical compounds in the ND range have been suggestively interpreted in this thread at about page 5/6 through the fine efforts of Phase Dancer and friends via GC/MS testing.

Try not to take this the wrong way as I am not having a go and I do appreciate the warning, but I am looking for real world user experiences from those that have mixed the compounds.

nabollocks said:
I would suggest that you do not mix the neo range with street drugs.

(You can check earlier in the Neo-Dove Thread for some users who mixed the neo-range with street drugs) I believe some had problems.

There have also been a fair amount of users who have commented vaugely positive and negative on the issue, but again nothing was made clear in what I have read back over in terms of interactions with specific users (apart from Spatts crazy adventures)

We have always kept the Neo range separate from other illegals, but exclusive ND use on a night out leads to a lot in a session due to lack of duration.

nabollocks said:
As an alternate, try a good old pint of beer. That will put your mind at rest before you get started.

Stay Safe

Nab

Again, thanks for the words of wisdom :) I know that excessive alcohol + MDMA (that we seem to require to disassociate control over our mindset) seems to lead us to memory lapses over the night (even with piracetam use) and alcohol also seems to interact badly with the Neo range, at least from our experiences.

We have a rather unique situation with our mindset that has existed from our 3rd MDXX experience onwards (occasional users now for 4 years).

As an example: last w.e. I took 6 quality white hearts from earlier in the year (known to be from a good batch - suspect decent strength MDXX) and felt no empathy at all until I was back in the car passenger seat on the way home, relaxed, and BAM! Trail of empathy, pupil dilation and tactile sensations (2 more were consumed in a home environment -> perfect for my relaxed mindset). I have no doubt that MDMA alone is the better alternative, it is just that the NDs and Spirits seems to initiate a MDMA receptive mindset that I think could really help us re-learn to let go.

One thing that I do agree with you entirely on however, is that it is sure not to be too good for us :)

Last edited:
I've removed a whole bunch of posts, BL isn't the place to talk about packaging, delivery and vendor service.