• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Neo-doves Part II

Thanks for sharing Splatt.

I guess I just had some sort of extended comedown+hang-over then but Im fine now.

Good to hear it went away.

I found they had longer and worse comedwons each time.

HR sites and addictions to them

Splatt: for someone who lives their life so obviously heavily involved in Harm Reduction sites, you don't really learn much do ya???:\

I agree the comedown from ND's can last for too damn long. We had a rather large couple of days of celebrating life the universe and everything and it took another couple of days for anything to look the least bit 'copeable'. It's a payoff you need to keep in mind.

Splatt, it's reckless behaviour like your recent binge that will ruin it for the rest of us. Glad you're OK though.:|

Chesai: it was stupid what I did. But i am quite naturally tolkerance to most drugs. You might get drunk off a few double smirnoffs,. i need the whole 40% bottle, and drink it in 30 minutes.. same with drugs, everyone reacts differently

some friends still think i was trying to kill myself, and I dont think 4 NDs is exactly hardcoire or anytyhing.. its what you need to get something like an mdma peak.

the range is shit and dirty, ill try the new range once, to see if its not bullshit about them being much cleaner but the same strength

Splatt said:
Chesai: it was stupid what I did. But i am quite naturally tolkerance to most drugs. You might get drunk off a few double smirnoffs,. i need the whole 40% bottle, and drink it in 30 minutes.. same with drugs, everyone reacts differently

some friends still think i was trying to kill myself, and I dont think 4 NDs is exactly hardcoire or anytyhing.. its what you need to get something like an mdma peak.

the range is shit and dirty, ill try the new range once, to see if its not bullshit about them being much cleaner but the same strength
To be honest, I was far more worried about the drinking:p ;) plus the fact that they were mixed but glad you're alright mate.:)

I must say what got me into ND's in the first place was the, for me at the time, very smooth comedown. As Splatt said though it seems like the cd gets worse and worse for each time :(

Well guess Ill have to find something new now, was fun while it lasted atleast.

Wtf did splatts post have to do with ND :p

Ketamine never 'chills' you out.. benzos do. or opiates.

hey fellas, i just did a ND (blue cap) split into 3 lines. 15 min ago.
didn't burn bad, still getting a bit of it dripping down my throat, tastes a bit weird...

anyway, it's my first attempt at them em.
had a mad NYE 3 days ago and just wanted a bit of fun by myself now.
im listening to music (girl talk) and currently downloading some NYE sets from mixing bowl.

should i just relax on my bed or try a couple of n20 bulbs?
i don't want to do something without knowing if it is 'doable'

also, i know this is a bit dumb to ask after taking them, but how does it work on the brain?
mdma works on the seratonin, is it the same with ND's?
just wondering if i'll be fine for work on monday.

Cheers!

p.s it's +20min now and i feel a nice nervous anticipatory feeling, if that makes any sense haha.
hang on, it's not completely nice, so im just having a beer to chill it out a bit :)

I think ive followed this thread right through, but I may have missed it: the contents of most of the pills in the ND range (incl SC and whatnot) are still largely unknown right?

As Splatt said though it seems like the cd gets worse and worse for each time

perhaps there is something in them that builds up in the body over an extended period of time? Is there anyone who has been using them for a long period of time who can comment?

Numeron said:
"As Splatt said though it seems like the cd gets worse and worse for each time"

perhaps there is something in them that builds up in the body over an extended period of time? Is there anyone who has been using them for a long period of time who can comment?
or is it that people are taking more of the drug as they have developed some form of tolerance (physical or mental)? (and of course more drugs generally = harder come down :p )

Mr TIMO said:
or is it that people are taking more of the drug as they have developed some form of tolerance (physical or mental)? (and of course more drugs generally = harder come down :p )

I definately need to take more now to get the same effect as the first time. However all my horrible come down episodes has come from mixing em with booze. For me it seems like 1 ND and ~5 beers and im perfectly fine, any more booze or ND's after that and the cd lasts for days andis just awful.

hmmm ok, sounds simillar to BZP hey.
my hangover from a normal night on the piss WITH a BZP would leave me almost in pain the next day.

btw, after about +1.5 hours, i decided to take another one (swallow this time). i wasn't really buzzing, just feeling nice.
at +2 hours, i was listening to a mad set "2008-01-01 - Essential Mix - Pete Tong | Annie Mac | Eddie Halliwell | Pendulum [ Full 5 hours ]"
and sort of 'watching' the simpsons movie on mute. was feeling very nice at this stage. i only got through about 20 minutes before i wanted to move around.
So i went downstairs and starting dancing around by myself to channel V, mtv etc.
it's now + 2hours40min, and that peak seems to be going sort of.
i have no idea how long these are supposed to last, so i can't tell if im losing the peak from the one i had 2hours 40min ago, or the one just over an hour ago

either way, im happy and life is good. :)

I think ive followed this thread right through, but I may have missed it: the contents of most of the pills in the ND range (incl SC and whatnot) are still largely unknown right?

Try reading page 6 of this thread again. The formulation of some products may have been changed, but from user reports the effects are still much the same, so I'd doubt there's much difference in the substances.

And the come down effects seem to increase.... or you become more aware of them and as such, notice them more perhaps? A big night day night brings with it a massive desire to disappear into a cave. We can't figure out if this is a depleted seratonin or dopamine thing but maye that's cos it's both? It's a long haul back though. So we're contemplating ways to address that... apart from a couple of days on the couch watching movies.

Note: quite intrustive if work demands you have to think, so planning ahead for the come down is paramount.

Blandarn said:
I definately need to take more now to get the same effect as the first time. However all my horrible come down episodes has come from mixing em with booze. For me it seems like 1 ND and ~5 beers and im perfectly fine, any more booze or ND's after that and the cd lasts for days andis just awful.

True, that may be why it feels so crap the next day..'normal' hangover and then some... The second last big time we had on them, we spilled more alcohol than we actually drank, but the come down was horrid. Last time we had a few drinks but concentrated on water and playing with Poi. =D Shitty come down but for not as long... so yeh, maybe the beastly alcohol is a mitigating factor.

dbailey11 said:
The fact that the ingredients are still unknown prevents serious discussion on their value. Nobody knows how dangerous they may be.

the ingrediants are known, their all (now atleast) cathinone analouges and like cathinone they're not very dangerous.. except with chronic sustained abuse and binge polydrug interactions. in fact most of the bk compouds seem to be weaker than their siblings... or perhaps not.
duck.gif

Kelly666 said:
no-one in Oz has been convicted/charged for importing RC's or analogues, correct me if I'm wrong but that’s what i interpreted them to state.

hi, you are wrong, numerous people have been charged for importing analogues/rc.
austlii is your friend.

Chesai said:
And the come down effects seem to increase.... or you become more aware of them and as such, notice them more perhaps? A big night day night brings with it a massive desire to disappear into a cave. We can't figure out if this is a depleted seratonin or dopamine thing but maye that's cos it's both? It's a long haul back though. So we're contemplating ways to address that... apart from a couple of days on the couch watching movies.

Note: quite intrustive if work demands you have to think, so planning ahead for the come down is paramount.
The come downs used to hit me pretty bad, alcohol is useless and Valiums aren't much better. I know it sounds stupid but the best thing for me is work, luckily my work doesn't involve too much thinking. I'll try to save at least five for work, by the time work is over I'm so physically exhausted I'll just pass out and sleep as long as I need. The next day is generally pretty good which makes me think its not so much about seratonin, no MDMA style suicide Tuesday.

Bottom line I really hate coming down with nothing to do, theres nothing worse for a come down than sitting on your ass thinking about how much the comedown sucks :)