• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Dog The Bounty Hunter Racist??

lilczey

Bluelighter
did everyone hear about the phone convo with his son about his new "black girlsfriend" he went off sorta of on his son cuz hes going out with this girl named Monique which is black and he doesn't like it. Plus dog is saying that his son can't work for him no more and all this shit.....heres the link for the article http://www.nationalenquirer.com/dog_bounty_hunter_racial_slur_tape/celebrity/64325 and the phone convo. was recorded too so its on that link also.....but tell me wat u think about all of this..... i think they shouldn't pull his show.<3 i got a big heart....

thats strange well look it up on yahoo or google or watever...cuz it worked for me. =D

There's a thread about this in the Lounge. Expect a merge or something.

Ouhh so a white trash bounty hunter secretly hates black people? What a surprise.

Fuck Dog the Bounty Hunter. You just got cuffed and thrown in the back of a van with a bunch of white trashy losers. Next you have to listen to him talk up Jesus for the cameras? Get the fuck out of here.

I had to listen to this racist frenzy of nonsense as my coworkers played it for me yesterday, I still can't believe their are people in this world that even differentiate between race for fuck sake. I'm only scared of one ethnic group, wealthy white americans with short haircuts and no redeeming social value.

EDIT: My bad I thought this WAS the lounge thread. 1000 apoligies..
2c

2c-buoyant said:
I still can't believe their are people in this world that even differentiate between race for fuck sake. I'm only scared of one ethnic group, wealthy white americans with short haircuts and no redeeming social value.

Do I need to point out what is wrong with that statement? ;)

yeah, what the fuck,
the guy used to be in jail on an attempted murder charge, he used to do mad drugs and be in a gang, plus the fact that he is total white trash----what the hell did people expect? You can't get mad at Dog for being Dog........

Plus,
Its pretty fucked that his own son recorded that shit, and then sold it to the nat'l enquirer for cashmoney.

Last edited:
Not to defend Dog's bullshit comments, but what his son did in recording and selling his dads phone call to the tabloids was equally reprehensible.

One comment does not a racist make. Everyone I know,including myself,has at one time or another made a racial slur or comment. It doesn't make us a racist. It pretty much makes us human. Hell,most jewish parents would go apeshit and disown their children if they married anyone that wasn't of their religion,let alone their race. Here's a funny,but true example. http://youtube.com/watch?v=ULvDzzt8-jg Yet jews aren't stereotyped as racists. Cheap maybe. My point is,whether he was right or wrong in what he said,DTBH said that without thinking that his asshole son would be taping the conversation to make a quick buck and fuck his father over. If the father in the above youtube recording was Steven Spielberg or Rob Reiner,their careers would be damaged. It's because the father was some unknown person being pranked by his daughter with the help of a radio station,his racial remarks are laughed off in the end.

I dunno, if my dad had pulled that shit on me when I was a teenager I'd probably have grassed him up for all he was worth as well.

Never underestimate the ability of a teenager to be a total cunt, without any moral inhibition when crossed.

I always thought that dog dude was a cunt. Fuckin bounty hunters. Im glad his sordid skewered world view is out in the public now.

i don't really think the son is shit for doing it. he isn't the best parent in the world, has a litter of kids, who knows what kind of shit father he was, now he is using derogatory words talking about a woman the guy may indeed be in love with.

i don't find it despicable.

his choice of words however, what a douche. i like how he says he isn't racist, but doesn't want her to hear when they say it. they are all a bunch of fucking morons.