• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Urb597

Big Ol' Cut and Past From Eric

As far as the actual experience went it really had stages or more depended on the dose I was taking, can't say for sure.

The first few days I took it weren't anything special, I was taking probably 1 or 2 milligrams to test for allergies. Didn't notice anything aside from a slight reduction in my mood swings, and that might have even been placebo.

Probably on the 5th or 7th day I bumped myself up to 5-7mg a day and noticed that I wasn't ruminating as much, granted looking back I wasn't thinking as much either. It was sort of a ignorant bliss. Didn't notice much else aside from that, it might have been mood stabilizing at that point but I don't tend to have manic or hypomanic experiences that often like once a month tops. The next week really didn't have much notable aside from the fact that I started doing more heavy lifting at work and started doing some cardio after my shift ended. Started to notice I was sweating more in amount and it had this kind of oily feel that regular sweat doesn't have, kind of like that greasy feeling you get when you don't shower in the morning. Had a few drinks on wings night that week with my supervisor and work buddies and noticed that my buzz had a bit of a different feel to it, not sure how to explain. It was a neutral kind of change, but something was off.

Two and a half to 3 weeks later I decided to bump up my dose to about 15mg as I was definitely more social I was starting to get stuck in negative thought loops again. I really realized that this drug just kills your internal monolog at this point, its really like lithium and prozac in that respect. My mood didn't improve anymore but the thoughts did ease. Not sure whether to say that my switching to a different shift with people I was more similar to or the drug is mainly to thank for the sociability part tbh.

Started showering twice a day at this point to control the excessive grease build up in my hair and skin, before I just started buzzing my hair. Also had to start using really scented shower products to cover up the slight chemical smell my sweat had (SHIT PISSED ME OFF). And lone behold it turns out girls hate Asian haircuts and love Old Spice.

Had a pretty two weeks with this one girl who was in the city for a training course =D, but be warned URB-597 will make you a minute man. Normally I last like 20 minutes full out sex, but I'll blow in like 7 on this stuff. Orgasm feels a little weaker and for the life of me I can't shoot on this shit. Fucked like a rabbit for those two weeks working 7am till 8pm then doing random stuff till 1am.

At this point I realized I was hypomanic and could start to feel the mixed state coming on. Upped my dose and the confidence and energy I was feeling just dropped back to baseline and my memory took a bit of a hit. I hadn't smoked in months at that point but I started to get really weed like memory problems that slightly went away over the course of a week. Also, I found I had some small fine motor skill issues but for some reason my ankles just went full retard. Got this weird rolling gait (doctor says its a minor case of "foot drop"). I think this is around when I receive a batch from the US source and the Chinese source to see if the cost difference made up for the quality difference.

But fuck my break is over, I'll text you the next bit when I have some time off.

Indeed it is sad since the storming of synthetic cannabinoids to the black market.
JWH's are supposed to develop into useful medicine, or at least give the clue to the structure of CB receptors.
With the law jumped in, researching in the field requires much much much much more authority approval to do.

But wait, isnt AM404, the active metabolite of acetaminophen, a FAAH inhibitor also?!

Pomzazed, yes acetaminophen metabolizes to a FAAH inhibitor.

I was actually wondering if any of the URB users here reported any sort of pain-dulling/killing sensations from the drug? From what I remember of this field of research, FAAH inhibitors were designed to potentially be a new class of painkiller medicine- not antidepressants.

I saw a lecture by B. Cravatt from the Scripps Research Institute, who has been leading the development of FAAH inhibitors from academic circles (I'm not sure what big pharma is up to though), and his goals were not the slightest bit centered around finding an antidepressant. If I remember the lecture data correctly, his compound was effective at reducing the tail-flick response in mice (a standard measure of pain sensation) but he didn't give a lot of detail beyond 1 slide of in vivo work in his talk.

Anyways he seems to be heading towards new research avenues as of late, focusing on again finding new enzymes and developing molecules to modulate them. I believe it was his earliest scientific work in neuroscience labs that led to the discovery of FAAH to begin with...

I'll ask Eric about the pain sensation bit next time I see him, we're both stupidly busy right now.

I didn't notice any analgesic effects from the URB-597 really but my mate who suffers chronic pain in his joints reckoned it was helpful with this. But yeah mainly an antidepressant/anxiolytic more than an analgesic I'd say. I'm quite curious to try mixing it with tianeptine actually, could be quite a decent combined antidepressant effect.

Yep, we're certainly not here to get feedback. <3

Well on the off chance you are legitimate, I'd be interested in hearing a detailed write up. You must understand our concerns and skepticism in this case though.

I didn't notice any analgesic effects from the URB-597 really but my mate who suffers chronic pain in his joints reckoned it was helpful with this. But yeah mainly an antidepressant/anxiolytic more than an analgesic I'd say. I'm quite curious to try mixing it with tianeptine actually, could be quite a decent combined antidepressant effect.

Mind going a bit more into depth on your experience?

My primary concern for chemicals like this is the fact that they'll almost always have repeated exposure, and attract a for lack of a better term "desperate" individual who intends to self medicate. This creates a environment where side effects are ignored for the desired properties and that accumulation of toxicants, or constant stress on system XYZ can cause serious health problems like in Eric's case.

Hell, last I heard he probably had some sort of mild neuropathy in his feet (part of the balance thing) and he's still going in for monitoring and dialysis for at least another 3 weeks. His doctors also sent off a sample of his blood for a expensive as hell (even in Canada) analysis to see if they can identify what was the cause of this issue. Which makes me think that there have been more cases involving his rather strange set of symptoms from a "herbal remedy".

Sounds like a very intriguing, albeit potentially dangerous substance, a g of this came with a shipment of am-2201 way back when that my friend stashed away, not knowing shit about it. Will definitely research deeply before treading these waters! It sounds like the negative outweighs the positive right now, but the only credible source here sounds like contaminated batch may have affected his outcome. Sounds like Ive got a lot of researching to do! Will definitely keep you all posted with my findings

hoping to hear some more recent reports on this substance, the cadmium contamination is scary though, the other effects sound great for therapeutic value.

hoping to hear some more recent reports on this substance, the cadmium contamination is scary though, the other effects sound great for therapeutic value.

Thought I'd update on Eric, he passed away late January in a car accident. The police report lists him as under the influence of a unidentified drug.

My luck, type for half hour, something went wonky and lost the post :( and I rarely post lol (damn wormholes). Since I'm not typing everything again I'm going to try and keep this short an concise as I can.

My question: Suppose someone is taking URB597 on a regular basis. URB597 inhibits FAAH which breaks down endocannabinoids in the body. How would this affect externally used cannabinoids (thc, jwh compounds, am-2201, etc) in the body? Would the increase in endocannabinoids inhibit some of the effects of other cannabinoids? I guess what I'm asking is if there is any benefit from taking URB597 in conjunction with cannabinoids?

Thanks for all the info on URB597, I do hope the RC scene doesn't ruin a potentially useful drug. Although I'm probably not helping much by asking questions like this, but I just want to know? Thanks all!

Thought I'd update on Eric, he passed away late January in a car accident. The police report lists him as under the influence of a unidentified drug.

Wow, don't know Eric, but my condolences to anyone here that did. There's been many times when I've got away with shit because I thought I was smart, but really I was stupid!! Anyone out there (and I hate preaching) in the RC scene or whatever scene, please be safe, always have someone with you if you're off you ass so you don't do nothing bad. I've been lucky many times, it's unfortunate it took me so long to learn my lesson, and they were hard ones. And that's why I was lucky, cause I shouldn't be here otherwise either. Take care everyone and be safe!

I've been meaning to post about URB for a while, so sorry if this is a little late. Aspects of this have been posted on other forums.

I get URB597 made by my own chemist, so I know exactly what the purity is as it is analysed by HNMR and HPLC. As a recreational it is a complete dud. Which is probably a good thing because as a therapeutic it may turn out to be quite helpful.

But the main reason for posting is to clear up some of the confusion that may exist around URB597. I purchased some 'incense' in the USA that was made with URB597 sourced from eric in china. Eric is probably the best known supplier of cannabinoid agonists due to him getting investigated by the UK tabloid press. He also supplies most of the bigger 'incense' manufacturers around the world. This incense was awesome, but I was supicious.

next I bought some of this australian product called 'pineapple passion' which was claimed to contain only URB597, but was incredibly potent - far more potent than I would have expected from a FAAHI. The australian maker claimed that the ingredients were all made in australia and definitely not from china.

A few weeks later I sourced some URB597 from eric in china and had it analysed in my lab. This was not all that easy, but eventually they worked out that it contained zero URB597, approx 50% CB13 and 50% made up of compounds that were unlikely cannabinoids - ie probably just manufacturing impurities, remaining ingredients, etc

So I got curious about the australian product and sent a sample to my lab. They confirmed that this supposedly '100% australian produced' product had exactly the same profile as the garbage supplied by eric. The same results were also obtained for the USA product.

Eric had meanwhile claimed that he *accidentally* sent me the wrong product and admitted the real product was CB13, which btw costs only half as much as URB597, so not only did he rip me off by 50%, he also ripped me off by another 50% because the CB13 was only half pure. I offered to buy another kg of the real URB597, but he didn't have any. When queried a couple of times over the next 2 months from anonymous email addresses he claimed to have plenty of URB597 in stock, yet if I emailed him from my normal email address then he had no stock. It was quite clear eric was selling huge quantities of misidentified URB597 quite intentionally over a period of several months.

Also please keep in mind that it was eric who had supplied the cannabinoids that went in to make one of the 'incense' that had to be recalled due to the presence of phenazepam in the product.

Knowing just how dirty and dishonest eric is one has to wonder just what sort of products are available from 'reliable vendors'. Even the most reliable vendor still has to purchase his product from a manufacturer and these are mostly in china or india and have virtually no quality control. I have yet to meet a single vendor who gets 3rd party analysis done, which it quite sad because in china this can be done for a couple of hundred bucks.

So this thread should be treated with caution as it discusses quite possibly unknown powders rather than URB597. In fact given the fact that eric was the first source and still is the main source of URB597 I wonder if anyone actually has the right product and one has to wonder if the liver and kidney problems experienced by the other eric discussed here weren't due to the 50% contaminants in the CB13 that was passed off as URB597. eric [china] assumes that all of his cannabinoids are smoked and never eaten, so he may not worry about inorganic contaminants [which btw don't show up on HPLC anyway so the anlyses that are provided are useless].

I should also point out that another manufacturer of URB597 released product that was just 80% pure, with 20% being starting materials which were obscured in the HPLC analysis. This vendor was almost twice as expensive, so I doubt anyone was actually buying from them if they knew about the main source.

Play safe folks.

Just making sure we're talking about different Eric's here, right? My friend had never visited China, though he had some weird connections.

He means the massive drugs manufacturing mogel eric that made almost all of the mephedrone that came into the uk when it was legal.

Ok, thanks for the clarification.
Edit: from what I gathered, Eric was buying a massively more expensive product before he swapped to the Chinese supplier. Not sure if that means anything though.

anyone reading the whole post would have seen i am talking about two different erics, eg:
"one has to wonder if the liver and kidney problems experienced by the other eric discussed here..."

I would have referred to [chinese] eric's company name, but that would have breached the rules about suppliers and maybe have left the post more ambiguous after mod editing. I'd still love to provide the company name because for true harm minimisation it is essential to hold suppliers accountable, which is impossible if we are not allowed to name them. Many people reading this will have no idea that they might have purchased from eric because they only know him by his company name.

I think that everyone here knows the company name, so there is no need to post it

Wow, this thread really shows the variable intelligence of posters.

This chemical does not sound promising to me in its raw form. Tolerance, side effects, people using something with no idea of the physiological effect astounds me.

99% pure means 1% contaminated. In one gram of powder, 10 mg could be cadmium or other toxins, as if they were 99% pure. More like 97%, or even 90 or 50 percent. Vendors know you aren't testing their product for purity. That's why most of them will pass off anything cheaper to get your money.

"Cadmium is an extremely toxic metal commonly found in industrial workplaces, particularly where any ore is being processed or smelted. Due to its low permissible exposure limit (PEL), overexposures may occur even in situations where trace quantities of cadmium are found in the parent ore or smelter dust. Cadmium is used extensively in electroplating, although the nature of the operation does not generally lead to overexposures. Several deaths from acute exposure have occurred among welders who have unsuspectingly welded on cadmium-containing alloys or worked with silver solders. Cadmium is also found in some industrial paints and may represent a hazard when sprayed. Operations involving removal of cadmium paints by scraping or blasting may similarly pose a significant hazard. Cadmium is also present in the manufacture of some types of batteries. Cadmium emits a characteristic brown fume (CdO) upon heating, which is relatively non-irritating, and thus does not alarm the exposed individual." http://www.osha.gov/SLTC/cadmium/index.html

"About 50 percent of ingested, or inhaled cadmium is stored in the liver and kidneys. High concentrations of cadmium are also deposited in the pancreas and salivary glands. Other storage sites may also include the joints, arteries, periosteum or covering of the bones and virtually all body tissues.
In the blood, cadmium moves from the plasma to the red blood cells, where it binds mainly to metallothionein and hemoglobin.
Cadmium ingestion stimulates production of metallothionein, a zinc and cadmium binding protein.
The cadmium content of the body increases with age in industrialized societies, from less than 1 mcg. in the newborn, to 15-20 mg. in adults.

Excretion
Metallothionein plays an important role in the excretion of cadmium, inasmuch as it acts as a chelating agent. Excretion of cadmium occurs through the kidneys and liver, but the excretion rate is normally very low. The biological half-life of cadmium is probably between 10 and 30 years." http://www.arltma.com/CadmiumToxDoc.htm

Congratulations... while you treated your depression you exposed yourself to possibly a lifetime of cadmium toxicity if not much more.

Do any of you kids know what a chemical wash is? Thought about sending your baggies of powder to a 3rd party to be tested before potentially compuromising your health? read this site's info to see the many ways cadmium destroys your health. http://www.arltma.com/CadmiumToxDoc.htm

And yes, I know some vendors are reputable. What constitutes the 10mg of each gram that is impure? Most probably toxic byproducts of synthesis or industrial contaminants. RC's are rarely clean, and are almost always compromising your health in major ways (kidneys, liver, toxin accumulation, induced mineral deficiencies).

More on the benefits of accidental cadmium ingestion: "Acute exposure to cadmium fumes may cause flu like symptoms including chills, fever, and muscle ache sometimes referred to as "the cadmium blues." Symptoms may resolve after a week if there is no respiratory damage. More severe exposures can cause tracheo-bronchitis, pneumonitis, and pulmonary edema. Symptoms of inflammation may start hours after the exposure and include cough, dryness and irritation of the nose and throat, headache, dizziness, weakness, fever, chills, and chest pain.

Inhaling cadmium-laden dust quickly leads to respiratory tract and kidney problems which can be fatal (often from renal failure). Ingestion of any significant amount of cadmium causes immediate poisoning and damage to the liver and the kidneys. Compounds containing cadmium are also carcinogenic[citation needed].

The bones become soft (osteomalacia), lose bone mineral density (osteoporosis) and become weaker. This causes the pain in the joints and the back, and also increases the risk of fractures. In extreme cases of cadmium poisoning, mere body weight causes a fracture.

The kidneys lose their function to remove acids from the blood in proximal renal tubular dysfunction. The kidney damage inflicted by cadmium poisoning is irreversible. The proximal renal tubular dysfunction creates low phosphate levels in the blood (hypophosphatemia), causing muscle weakness and sometimes coma. The dysfunction also causes gout, a form of arthritis due to the accumulation of uric acid crystals in the joints because of high acidity of the blood (hyperuricemia). Another side effect is increased levels of chloride in the blood (hyperchloremia). The kidneys can also shrink up to 30%." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cadmium_poisoning

That's right, your bones will break under your own body weight.

Persons who have sustained renal damage due to chronic cadmium exposure often have blood or urine cadmium levels in a range of 25-50 μg/L. 25 to 50 micrograms.

25 micrograms = .025 milligrams. So .025 milligrams of cadmium per liter of blood is a toxic level resulting in kidney failure. There are five liters of blood average in the human body. 10 mg of cadmium is 400 times more than 0.025 mg, but divided by five liters of blood, you are exposing yourself to potentially 80 times more cadmium in a few weeks or a few months than what will cause severe illness from accidental, say, occupational exposure. I'm sorry if you are no good at math but I am. Any chemical measured in micrograms to determine toxicity found in RC's should deter you from EVER experimenting with them. Perhaps you can't hear this or don't want to. YOU ARE WILLINGLY INGESTING TOXINS, POTENTIALLY AT LEVELS FAR GREATER THAN THE AMOUNTS THAT CAUSE ILLNESS.

a fraction of a milligram of cadmium in a cubic meter of air is enough to cause respiratory and kidney complications.

The Chinese are polluting themselves off the face of the earth. So much of their farmland, industry, and such is contaminated with toxins and heavy metals. You can't even trust things painted in China, and here we have a bunch of kids ingesting and smoking chemicals synthed in China and sold by gray market vendors who could give a s*it if you die or if you even get the chemical that you intended to buy.

If any of you posters were actually researching what you were doing, You wouldn't even be in the same room with your purchased g of "URB597". At least not without a respirator and adequate ventilation, gloves etc. But then again why would you even have it?

Get out of the RC scene while your kidneys can still function normally. You kids have no idea what a lifetime of kidney dialysis procedures will entail.

"In the US, hemodialysis treatments are typically given in a dialysis center three times per week (due in the US to Medicare reimbursement rules); however, as of 2007 over 2,500 people in the US are dialyzing at home more frequently for various treatment lengths.[7] Studies have demonstrated the clinical benefits of dialyzing 5 to 7 times a week, for 6 to 8 hours." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dialysis

6-8 hours a day of being hooked up to a machine. Now you are really dependent on something! Now you are really depressed!

I think you would be researchers are glorifying your experiences and I doubt this chemical has any benefit beyond that of caffeine as far as mood enhancement goes.

Sorry if this post comes across as crass, the RC scene is disgusting with misinformation, false hopes and misrepresentation. Get some fresh air, eat well and exercise, perhaps see a therapist for depression.

In more positive news, the omega 3's and 6's found in a diet rich in fish and nuts have been shown to vastly improve neurotransmission and are at the forefront of natural antidepressant therapy. You ought to research that! IE eat more nuts rather than risking your nuts on chinese snake oils.

I'd let the pharmaceutical industry handle this one as they can more easily attest to purity and gauge real physiological effects rather than mere speculation. They will even pay you to be a participant in their clinical trials, and that way you may get 500 bucks for poisioning yourself instead of paying for it.

Play with chemicals from China? I don't even ingest corn syrup. DO your thing though, but don't forget to educate yourself. I'd stick to weed if I were you. Hemp oil has been shown to eliminate brain tumors through physical administration, I.e. pouring it onto the tumor. How about that?

I would be interested in this chemical for potenating my marijuanna , helping me quit smoking , and all of the clear headed effects but i like too drink a couple beer aftter work and i would not be able too do this so i am now not going too purchase any

has anybody had any negative effects from this substance yet??

Last edited: