• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Welcome to Bluelight, Greenlighters! (Part 4)

MODS CLOSE THIS THREAD! we got ourselves a loose cannon. MERGE! ;) <3

...kytnism...:|

whaaaa?

Then we would have to open up Welcome to Bluelight, Greenlighters! (Part 5)

then where will it go from there huh?.... Where dammit....WHERE?

boobs boobs boobs boobs ......... or go to a rave .... and see them any way ....
u will also prob see doodle ... but i dont look south of the border to guys .. unless they have wikid pants

^ welcome to Bluelight syther, im sure you will look back at your first post with pride

vanth said:
Uh, no scrotums please. Doodles, maybe.

nup, scrots only please

preferably clenched with a fist in some type of brain formation

1st Post

Hello fellow Bluelighters and greenlighters!!!!

Been looking on here for years, but never felt the need to post....times a changing!!!

Im Matt from Sydney, im getting to old to rave but clubs dont play the music i wanna hear. I cant win:)

Anyways, be gentle....coz im new lol

welcome to bluelight matt :D

looking forward to seeing your posts around the forums.

...kytnism...:|

Welcome Matt.
Did you make your avatar to match your username? If so, I give you mad props and recognition. I have great respect for those who make thier av's. =D

Cosider yourself wellcummed. ;)

:D

Cheers for the welcome peoples!!!!!

Klue: my avatar is actually the logo for a finnish record label. They are producing some mad sounds! mainly hardcore and freeform...(lol i couldnt take credit for the pic if i tried) :eek:)

eggman88888: hope my pic made your day lol!!!

hello

Hi all,im new and just thought id say hi,im from melbourne australia,enjoy most mind and soul expanding experiences and ...hockey?..8o

I know I already said g'day over in NMI but I thought i'd tell you not to expect much of a welcome on the weekend. By now on a saturday most Aus socialers are sleeping in a dark laneway or busting some grooves to various beats ;)

Welcome again LSD!

Oh, and I like hockey also. Well, I like womens hockey ;)=D;)

Welcome LoveStopsDeath :)

I went to back to sleep and the thread was moved and everything was in its right place again. If only everything worked like that :)

Hey hey!
Melbourne BL'er here. Be good to meet up with a few of you maybe one day :D

See yall around.

Thats it! You are officially a social nerd now! Once you post in social there is no turning back! =D;)=D

LoL

Once you get yourself established here you may notice a Melbourne food appreciation meet up thread. The Melbourites are most active socialites. =D

You have a serious case of pink eye there in your avatar, or maybe they are that colour for another reason :\ =D