• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Welcome to Bluelight, Greenlighters! (Part 4)

YAY im so glad your a VIC STAR too!
although im in the west country area :\ ... still important though hehe

I have read a couple of your posts and you seem like a real genuine guy, its nice to see that around here... WELCOME!!!

West country eh? I have mates out in Portland, and i absolutely adore Apollo Bay and surrounding areas, but that isn't really western "country" now is it?

Either way, thanks for the welcome!

If it's outside of Melbourne it's country.. ;) hell some places in Melbourne are country, take Hurstbridge for an example..

Welcome aboard dude!

I have a mate who lives in Hursty. I'd say its the closest i've seen to a "redneck" town outside of Texas.

And im not kidding either.

Hey every one, im new to BL I love it tho. Shit is crazy. Love the friendly family drug circle. need some guidence see ya guys

Welcome to Bluelight timothy32987 :)

You picked a good week to join Bluelight... Dental Health week!

Please make sure you brush three times a day and don't forget to floss =D

:) many welcomes to all new green/bluelighterz, always gr8 to c this wonderfull place growing an cn new peoplez here.... im a bad man i dont do the welcome thing nearly enough and thought it was high time lol, aint i a funny fucker...anyways Welcome again all u newbies, it wasnt so long ago i was being welcomed, what go around come around kid;)
SMFG

Hello, Already posted in the New Member introductions Thread and received an absolutely beautiful and inspiring limerick from Klue <3 ...Made a few more posts here and there and since then, been pointed in this direction so Hi! =D Looking forward to getting to know some of you and posting random things at odd hours of the morning :)

Anyways... I like pina coladas, long walks on the beach, mills and boon novels, and deep and meaningful talks about feelings..... ;)

Well, I never! NOBODY welcomed you in Aus Social. I am most seriously displeased :X

Welcome, welcome, welcome times infinity :D

No probs for the limerick ;)

heya

brisbaner here, I've been a long time lurker, my mates always used to talk about this site back on irc 2002-2004 ish :D always been burning in the back of my mind :D finally started posting

edit: looks like i'm a greenlighter :D

welcome anxious!! good to c u have jumped on the bandwagon:)
i think its 15 posts then it change to bluelighter, moooowaaa ha ha, the army grows....will c u around tha posts:D

Old n00b

anxious said:
heya brisbaner here, I've been a long time lurker
Me too anxious, my mates were on here years ago... I guess that makes me a 4 year old n00b =D

did this site used to be bluelight.nu instead or .ru or is my mind playing tricks on me?

Yep the server changed location. bluelight.nu redirects to here though :)

Welcome to Bluelgiht anxious

Edit: Oh shi- it USED to redirect, but doesnt now :(

The redirect is gone but we do own the domain still.

Welcome new people!

Hi folks, the official welcome committee directed me here and here is where I shall be.

Glad to be where the action is. :D

Welcome to Bluelight j-bird!

Syd-vegas hey? Excellent! Bring on summer I say =D

Well come on, British packpakers and Bondi. Can't get much better really ;)