• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Welcome to Bluelight, Greenlighters! (Part 4)

Klue said:
I have a emoticon exactly the same as SMFG's avatar on my msn, exactly. I've had it for nearly two years now. :)

Me 2! =D

We must be in the cool kids club ;)

been walkabout

fuk me! i was'nt sure if i had posted on here or not. (drugs haha) an came back 2 see the chatter, many thankx for the welcomes now i no a bit more about wtf is the go with these forum sites i will subscribe 2 this thread and b able 2 breeze thru ezy.(had some navigation problems) thats starting 2 clear up in a simiilar fasion to a nasty infection. hope 2 have some kind of good imput in these forums ...will c yall bout:) keep tryin with the S.M.F.G translation. i swear its like bible code hebrew =D =D =D

hahaha! that was a freakin great one, may have some contextial relevance.. i can alredy see that this will be a great source of the whole "making my day thing" may even be a good thread starter in time.%) im back 2 random navigation now. verry cool people, verry cool:)

Klue said:
Simple mate

Right click, save as... then in your messenger created a custom emoticon. :)

lol... Thanks man, i didnt even know i could do that!! I used to just steal everyone elses when i was chatting to them :)

sup from adelaide.

things and stuff,.. now we all like things and we all like stuff,

but lets all try and not stuff our things up..

Welcome to Bluelight dYsFunktnl...

I noticed you bypassed making a thread in New Memeber Intro's. You missed a warm welcome!

:)

Also, I will need your Bank Account number, BSB and password for internet banking. Thanks in advance.

Gday all another Aussie joining the ranks :)

male, from Syd, loving the community here so far ;)

Been on the forums for ages, but barely ever posted, now im spendin more time on computer, less going out (dam school) Anyway, male, 17, sydney.

Pandas make me smile
Sand Pandas make me frown

That reminds me.

Greenlighters don't forget we have a picture thread to post in.

I dare you to revive the Aus Social Nudie thread Doctor!

May attract some OS BLers to social, noobs may stick around and the hawt women of Social may post!!! :D

I posted a pic in the picture thread aaaaaages ago, was quite a funny one at that. I looked so messed up, but it was only cause i woke up, albeit, after a big party :p Im definitely not a morning person.

Oh, i meant Sad panda

Long live the frog!