• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Welcome to Bluelight, Greenlighters! (Part 4)

ullo

heya,
i got told to introduce myself here, because im australian i think?
anyway, so hi, im soon to be 18 and live in perth :)
xx

hello thar! welcome to bluelight.

you think you're australian? cultural indifference?

youve come to the right place for q&a. have fun and dont be afraid, not many of us bite.

hahaha, nooo I just meant I think I was directed here because I'm australian.
But I'm not particularly patriotic for that matter.
xx

Gday

New to posting in this forum.
(Got another intro post here too.)

I'm in Melbourne, settled here for about 15 years now & gotten to love the place.

As i've traveled through life my ideas have changed a bit and have discovered, or been exposed to, new things. Henceforth my interest in this forum.

Not really sure what my user i.d. is supposed to mean, i made it up while i was a bit spaced. I don't even think it's spelled right.

This is a nice place.
Cheers

You're a smacky hamster, no need to explain further, welcome! :)

Hey there again smaky :)

I have to tell you that your hampster freaks me out! lol

Well I agree, you are never too old . . . . . . Me? I am starting this journey at 40, and enjoying every minute . . . :)

A google image seach of 'smaky hamster' brings up this delightfull little fellow

I_like_snails.gif

I'll let you tell the rest of the story.
We(l)come

:D

Yeah, well that's just me in a nutshell... prickly to approach but soft on the inside.

The site where you found that above delightful little fellow is a bit of a worry though. Cats stretched out on dashboard of planes... squishy round things asking to be squished... gracious. (http://cute_overload) And check out Big Brother Pug !! Amazing how we find these sites.
Anyway...

klue likes looking at wang, so watch out for the links he posts. theyre most decieving at times. you've been warned ;) and welcome smaky :)

hi everone, I haven't been here for a while so I feel like bit like a greenlighter :\ but anyways, welcome to you... and me ;)

leftwing said:
klue likes looking at wang
You know its mainly your wang that I like looking at. Extremely tiny penises are quite fascinating at times. =D

Hmmmm, just noticed after my last post it now says I am a bluelighter, how did that happen?????

You turn into a bluelighter after twenty posts. Welcome.

Klue said:
You know its mainly your wang that I like looking at. Extremely tiny penises are quite fascinating at times. =D

we cant all be blessed with a ron jeremy like you, klue. i hope you and your friend drown in the pool today=D
love stephen