• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Welcome to Bluelight, Greenlighters! (Part 4)

Hahah, cheers.

I felt it better suited my current state as we speak. I must ask, does Bluelight have an IRC channel?

Welcome tehsid :)

There are a couple of unofficial Bluelight IRC channels, The Australian one is on Austnet (irc.netspace.net.au / au.austnet.org / us.austnet.org) #Bluelight
and the American one is on Undernet (us.undernet.org / newyork.ny.us.undernet.org / eu.undernet.org / irc.undernet.org) at #Bluelight.

And now to upstage psycosynthesis, I have 2000 posts! =D

What's that psycosynthesis? I can't hear you over how awesome I am ;)

Well I was hoping you would elaborate a bit also.

Eg
Bank details including passwords and pin numbers
Directions from google maps to your bedroom window

You know! ;) =D

Welcome lee-loo

:D

^hehe, 25, girl, bris. who else is from bris?! i'm actually from melbourne but i moved away for health & safety. i don't know why i picked my username, i chose it when i signed up a few months ago. i think i was trying to pick something pretty anonymous. perhaps i should've put more thought in :)

oh yeah! and obviously i watched fifth element that day. milla jovovich is cute. MULTIPASS!

I would totally turn for Milla!!!!!!!!!

You clearly have fucking awesome taste lee-loo, welcome to the bluelight. :D

Go Milla! Hey did you see how super pregnant she got? She's had the kid now...she named it "Ever", I think.

Ever? Now that is one of the most abstract names for a child i think I've ever seen.

Amen on the Milla thing though. I love 5th Element.

BL FAQ said:
Greenlighter is the standard title for registered posters who have made less than 20 posts. Greenlighters do not have access to PM functions.

Bluelighter is the standard title for registered posters who have made at least 20 posts.

:p:p:p

:D

fengtau! does close enough mean nz...or tassie? (kidding!)

Immortal Teknique - the baby's full name is Ever Gabo Anderson. it's a girl.

edit: fengtau, i now see you're from malaysia. it's not that close is it?:)