Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

last movie you watched v. 2.0

Im July (In July), a german flick. I enjoyed it but it is really just a silly and fun love story, nothing overly remarkable but cute and enjoyable all the same. 8/10

For Your Consideration 7/10, definitely my least favorite of all the Christopher Guest movies but I still enjoyed it nonetheless.

Scream_movie_poster.jpg

still a pretty dope movie, imo

George carlin "again"
and i dont mean i watched the same greoge carlin bit from the previous post, this one was actualy called "again" done back in 77 i think probably one of his first ones, the classic 7 words you cant say on telivision bit that made him IMO a renagade of comedy 4 that era.. started out rather clean but bout half way thru he announce "now i move on to the filth" god bless him and god rest his soul (or the sun & joe peci in his bielief system)=D
R.I.P:|

o brother where art thou

coen brothers charm, no doubt, but flimsy story. perhaps since i haven't read homer's odyssey completely took much of the meaning away from me. oh well.

I watched The Cell, which I really enjoyed. Again. And I don't even like J-Lo.

B00005LWKY.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Then I watched some other nonsense called They.

I actually liked the concept of it a lot.

After witnessing a horrific and traumatic event, Julia Lund, a graduate student in psychology, gradually comes to the realization that everything which scared her as a child could be real. And what's worse, it might be coming back to get her

It certainly had potential, but the performances, along with the way it was put together, sucked more than words could even express. :|

^the cell was pretty cool if you weren't expecting a good story and just saw it for the twisted imagery.

last movie i watched was "a scanner darkly" awesome movie. i like just about anything with robert downey j. , but this was worthwhile.
crazy story too. i had to watch it again after i saw the ending.

IMO, any movie where you see the ending and go "wait...what?" and have to watch again is a quality movie. like...there were a ton of lines that seemed random throughout, but made alot of sense in the end.

the cell introduced me to the nice french animated film "le planate sauvage" or however it's spelt