Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

last movie you watched v. 2.0

i finally saw the bourne supremacy last night, ive been waiting a while to see that one. it was so good i shook in ecstasy for about an hour before experiencing serotonin-induced hallucinations

edit: i meant the ultimatum yes :D

Last edited:
^ you should check out the latest one - they're all very entertaining.

alasdair

^
Agreed! I enjoyed the Bourne franchise much more than the Mission Impossible one.

Watched Zodiac today. This year's release. For a sit down at home when you've been cooped up indoors for three days with a cold and are too bummed to do anything exercise, it was really an excellent film.

Battle Royale: No surprises here.. it was good.

battleroyale3.jpg

I so want one of these!

Treasure Raiders - an insult to B movies everywhere. The Fast and The Furious meets Raiders of The Lost Arc meets Terminator meets god knows what else. Terrible.

AmorRoark said:
Battle Royale: No surprises here.. it was good.

Yep, I liked it too.

Last film I watched was Beetlejuice:

982006_0914_beetlejuice294.jpg

I hadn't seen it in ages and forgot how much Michael Keaton used to scare me when I was a kid. And Gina Davis just begs to be hated in everything she does. But I still kinda like her.

Who Killed The Electric Car? - documentary

Oldie but goodie. Still floating around on Google video ("who killed the electric car duration:long")

The Killing Floor (2006) - Not a bad B movie. Whodunnit type.

London to Brighton - brit film. Not bad for a low budget production.

Last edited:
Saving Face

SavingFacePoster.jpg

Revolves mostly around a playful Chinese-American lesbian relationship. Highly recommend! An actual feel good gay romantic comedy! It was pretty refreshing.

i watched some of LA Story w/ steve martin, but fell asleep soon after it started.

i liked london to brighton as well SA. ive only seen it once and need to watch it again.

army of darkness
14.gif

i haven't watched this.... well, pretty much since it was release on video an i was in middle school.
still awesome.

AmorRoark said:
Saving Face

SavingFacePoster.jpg

Revolves mostly around a playful Chinese-American lesbian relationship. Highly recommend! An actual feel good gay romantic comedy! It was pretty refreshing.

sis, i posted this in the last thread i think when i first saw it around a couple months ago. Liked it too. Great minds think alike :D

The Edukators: so bad I nearly walked out, and I was watching it on DVD at home.

A boring, adolescent, didactic film that hammered you over the head with its message, and had the effect (on me anyway) of making me want to disagree with anything that the director/writer said.

AmorRoark said:
Saving Face

SavingFacePoster.jpg

lesbian flick with joan chen = hot

Speaking of lesbian flicks...

The last film I attempted to watch was:

Itty Bitty Titty Committee

CIA-LWORD.gif

Now, I have to admit, the name is what got my attention. So I double checked imdb for this one and saw a director and a cast that I really liked. Started watching it, discovered it had a great soundtrack too. I felt sure i was gonna love it. But come on!!!. There's only so many Kathleen Hanna songs a girl can stand. It was literally one after the other. As for the feminist slant. BORING. I'm so sick of these lesbian movies that struggle to have something to say. I wanna laugh goddammit!. Even a girl (or should I say grrrl? 8) ) like myself was unable to relate to any of the characters :|

Dismal and annoying :\

Freeway
with Reese Witherspoon, Kieffer Sutherland, and Brooke Shields
release in 1996, it's witherspoon's first bigtime movie
She plays a teenager who's parent's go to jail, so she tries to drive up north to her grandma's and kieffer sutherland (a serial killer) picks her up when she breaks down. It was kind of entertaining, but not done very well and kind of shitty. There were some memorable lines, though.
"You mean you were gonna do sex to my dead body?!?"

I also saw The Thing for the first time this week. True classic. Can't believe I hadn't seen it until now.

tribal girl said:
Last film I watched was Beetlejuice

I hadn't seen it in ages and forgot how much Michael Keaton used to scare me when I was a kid. And Gina Davis just begs to be hated in everything she does. But I still kinda like her.

I saw it on tv about a week ago. Forced myself to watch the first half and couldn't take anymore. I don't see why I used to like it. just sucks. I mean it SUCKS. The movie logic, as I guess I could call it, of this film is retarded. It really bothers me :X . and Micheal Keaton's, hell everyone's performance in it is bad. They knew they were making a shitty movie.

At least it's not as bad as the cartoon series based on the movie. What was the point of that shit?