• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy DMT Thread - The Rebirth (Archived 3-19-08)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beenhead said:
So, I have done every thing up till the naptha , and Ive collected all the naptha and put it in the freezer, for a day and a half, why has nothing precipitated?

How cold does it have to be, I have 500ml of Naptha, is that too much?

Should I distill some away?

It doesn't have to be ridiculously cold. 500 mL is probably too much. Let it evaporate off until the naptha is fairly cloudy, then go for the freeze precip.

Question:

How long does the MAOI, Syrian Rue stay active in your system? Because I dont want to start eating the wrong types of food only to find them making me ill. (First Mimosa trip wish me luck!)

Well had a good sub breakthrough on it last night, my freind actually broke through! Jealous I am!
He saw men in oversuits constructing pyscedelic visuals for him.

Beenhead said:
What and have others you know take the fall for you when they get a shipment of 2 kilos of chopped up mimosa? Ill take the risk for myself and keep my friends safe
;)
if they want free DMT, they need to put some leg work in as well. also the majority of friends are one in which who want to learn the extraction process, so they better be willing to take SOME of the risk.

If I were to ever be caught, Id take full blame, one thing people need to realise is that blame isnt split two ways, its just doubled!!!

e1evene1even said:
A Methodology for Studying Various Interpretations of the N,N-dimethyltryptamine-Induced Alternate Reality

Marko A. Rodriguez
Center for Evolution, Complexity, and Cognition: Vrije Universiteit Brussel
Computer Science Department: University of California at Santa Cruz
asking entities to compute numbers is along the lines of asking them if they except jesus christ as there savior, it may just insult them and cause them t become angry with you and thus "puppet master" un wanted things in your life. DMT world IMO is the building blocks of this world, this reality. May it be the quantum forces we have named or something even deeper. But I would say it like haun solo said about the wookies "its not wise to upset an entity"

^Do you believe the entites do get angry with humans? In my experience, the stupider the things you ask/convey the more likely the beings are to laugh, but with kindness at their human underlings.

willow11 said:
^Do you believe the entites do get angry with humans? In my experience, the stupider the things you ask/convey the more likely the beings are to laugh, but with kindness at their human underlings.

To me, this has always seemed like my deeper self laughing at my surface level/buisness as usual self...

All just manifestationa of a generic quality of consciencness that takes on all forms/appearances, with my soul/spirit behind it all, playing different parts.

Entitys have always appeared as various aspects of the same (deeper) self.

Sort of like a repostitory of all human/nonhuman nature, that one's litttle self melts out into.

Or something like that. :D

Had almost complete ego loss today on a 50g dose of Ayahuasca when I got absorbed by a sea of warping patterns, it was another 10 minutes till I remembered I had a physical body. Scary stuff :)

DOHP said:
50g dose of Ayahuasca
Which is? 50 gr of vine? Vine extract? Vine & leaves? What kind of leaves? Please elaborate. :)

All just manifestationa of a generic quality of consciencness that takes on all forms/appearances, with my soul/spirit behind it all, playing different parts.

Entitys have always appeared as various aspects of the same (deeper) self.

If a person believes in the underlying unity of ALL consciousness (being fragments of a singular consciousness) the internal/external debate becomes moot after a while, but still interesting to ponder.

Even if the 'entities' are able to provide 'new knowledge' previously unknown it doesn't necessarily prove they are ___dimensional in the context of Jeremy Narby's theories regarding DNA and the origins of knowledge. Furthermore it doesn't prove much in my opinion if the 'entities' can do complex math or not, savants can do the same thing (usually involving the hallucination or visual perception of answers, seemingly from nowhere) so its nothing outside of the realm of what the human brain can do (albeit not necessarily consciously).

If a person believes in the underlying unity of ALL consciousness (being fragments of a singular consciousness) the internal/external debate becomes moot after a while, but still interesting to ponder.

I agree there- it doesn't matter if they are external entites or internal manifestations if ultimtaely there is no difference between here and there. But then the concept of conciousness residing universally takes on bizarre aspects; for example, would you consider your spleen concious? Some say everything is- everything in physical reality that is- because conciousness is not housed with in the human skull, but received by the brain within that skull from a 'external' source; conciousness is energy which all beings are immersed in to a degree. And why am I being followed by Jeremy Narbys book, its popping up everywhere for me at the moment....You are referring to the Cosmic Serpent?

I like the idea of DNA being a living network, like a mass of underground mycellium, or a massive coral reef, all interconnected. However, I believe Michael Harner, after finally taking ayahuasca felt his body being swarmed over by small beings who claimed to 'be' DNA; that they were from another galaxy and had constructed humans to hide from some enenmy roving the stras looking for them. Upon consulting the shaman, Harner was told laughingly that they were only 'the Masters of Outer Darkness' and were always saying that. The shaman was blind too. Either way, we'll never know what these creatures are...

dfgdfgfd.jpg

the next epidemic!

WAS....
l_dda32c5f0738e2c58840876148e6b4c8.jpg

I guess the person couldnt draw a stealie that good so he/she ahd to imprivice

Ptah said:
Which is? 50 gr of vine? Vine extract? Vine & leaves? What kind of leaves? Please elaborate. :)
50g Mimosa brewed up till I could fill all the liqued matter into a small cup, with Syrian Rue as an MAOI. I had a blast, although I now know why people say they have more of an ability to knock you off your feet that mushrooms. A very sinister tone throughout part of the trip.

^^Ah okay.

I've never tried Syrian Rue & other substance (or just rue, for that matter).
I do have some (*ahem* a kilo actually :eek: ) so it's probably a matter of time...

I got the impression from Ott's work on the subject that 3 gr is probably enough.
Many people seem to take more though. Any thoughts?

Ptah said:
^^Ah okay.

I've never tried Syrian Rue & other substance (or just rue, for that matter).
I do have some (*ahem* a kilo actually :eek: ) so it's probably a matter of time...

I got the impression from Ott's work on the subject that 3 gr is probably enough.
Many people seem to take more though. Any thoughts?
I take just over a teaspoons worth and drink it down with water. I add about a 1/4 of a teaspoon for each extra 20grams I take.

Mainly because I have no accurate scales! But a teaspoons worth works fine with every dose I have tried so far. I take it about half an hour before ingesting the brew, you can usually tell when it has taken effect (imo) because my jaw starts to clamp up (typical sign of increased serotonin).

Youkai said:
dfgdfgfd.jpg

the next epidemic!

WAS....
l_dda32c5f0738e2c58840876148e6b4c8.jpg

I guess the person couldnt draw a stealie that good so he/she ahd to imprivice

Thats the apparently famous DMT rock in Virgina, guess it used to have a stealie on it. <3 Gota love Youkai.

e1evene1even said:

Is that true? Because I happen to think on one level we are all united, and on some other level the fragments of our minds are united into one. The true self or soul is the thing that looks at the world through the colored window that is our ego. DMT lets me meet entities that seem to represent certain aspects or processes of my mind, it provides a stage where all the broken shards of our mind become aware of each other, trying to communicate or form a structure to organize them. The apparent separation of my real self experiencing a.o. my superficial or rational self is an illusion at a higher level of looking at consciousness or reality. Like seeing a front view then a side view of the same object. Dimensions can collapse, it all depends from where youre standing.

Thats the apparently famous DMT rock in Virgina, guess it used to have a stealie on it. Gota love Youkai.

Whats a stealie? Why is there a DMT rock?

...I'm still lost...

Status
Not open for further replies.