• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Bromo-dragonfly scraps and bickering

I really really enjoy both 2c-e and LSD. I think they'd be tied in my book. I really agree with soul's post that LSD lends itself to 2 people in a good romantic relationship. My girl and I (together for years) have meshed in really good ways for lack of better words on LSD. 2c-e is just amazing, but I do wonder if the emotional state would lend itself to such connection. I personally have only taken it alone or with a friend of the same sex, so I really have never had the feelings on it that might spark that sort of thing really... 2c-e is so emotional, real, beautiful, and everything else that I would hate to call it mechanical feeling because it isn't, but I do think LSD feels a slight bit more organic. I think that's why its so special with someone special... I don't know if I would use 2c-e with the same intention, although as I said, I haven't tried (mainly because my girl reacted badly in the stomach to 2c-d, which has put her off to the 2c series for a bit)...I'm sure the connection on 2c-e would be great as well between lovers - i hope to give it a try some day too, but the beauty i know is in LSD will keep me coming back, especially with that intention. As long as I'm using psychedlics, I'll be using LSD.. it's just a damn good one and has never lost that sparkle of love for me (just straight love - not always romantic).

Last edited:
MASTER SATAN said:
i have had 2c-e at least 150 times and in the 60-100mg range on about 50 of those. it is better than shrooms, lsd, 5meodmt, evrything! there are no limits on it. you can go as far as you want on it and therefore the ultimate pyschadelic to me. btw, how does 2c-e compare to mescaline ive heard they're similar?

I have only taken 2c-e into the 50mg range, but I really dont find it all that similar to mescaline. Actually, none of the synthetic phens that I have tried really have the mind bending yet very benign feel that mescaline does. It really tends to connect me to my inner child for lack of better terms. It allows the child in you to come forth while still allowing you to keep all the wisdom you have accumulated over the years. No 2c-x (or 2c-t-x for that matter) I have tried has been able to unlock this same mindspace.

Also, are you certain of the purity of the 2c-e?? That just seems like and INSANE dose to a person like me who normally takes to damn much anyway, especially with 2c-e.

It's very far away,
It takes about a half a day to get there.
If we travel by bromo-dragonfly

- Jimi Hendrix

tobala said:
Get off tha grid, sucka!! :p
Im more in the grid then ever, community college and 7:00-3:00/4/5/6/7/8:00 job. but Im not inthe college right now, thats fall classes. I'll say right now, the only reason Im doing it is to get practical lab experience beyond distillations and acid/base extractions. JTCC fo the win! I even bought my own cell phone and in a few moe pay checks going to buying my first own car sense I was 16/7. went from nothing to something (in societies eyes) in 4 weeks, life is gravy at any level I choose to exploit it @!

Xorkoth said:
Good to hear! :)
yeah, but I missed my oppertunity to get finacial aid and the whoping 2 classes Im taking have to be paid for by me... which is about the price of a sheet of acid.

edit; when you do take your brdrgfly let me know how it was, and I think more then 250mics is needed, more like 800.

Youkai said:
...fall classes. I'll say right now, the only reason Im doing it is to get practical lab experience beyond distillations and acid/base extractions...
Aah, now I understand.

That one-semester degree in Advanced Organic Chemistry Lab Techniques.

Skip lecture and show up for lab.

tobala said:
Aah, now I understand.

That one-semester degree in Advanced Organic Chemistry Lab Techniques.

Skip lecture and show up for lab.
actualy it's called starting college. 8(

Good luck with that, bro.' =D

You were almost walking on water a few weeks ago. Anyway, I think your replacement has shown up (a couple threads up--or down--or closed).