• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Bromo-dragonfly scraps and bickering

[Mod's note: edited for content]

I wish there was any similar way to boost the potency of MDMA/methylone type compounds like it is possible for most direct receptor agonists. Nothing has been found as yet that is significantly more potent than MDMA and has comparable effects.

Last edited by a moderator:
There will never be anything like MDMA,period.What came closest was MDE and MBDB (and that says a lot),Methylendioxybenzylpiperazin was at best a decongestant with compulsiv sneezing at heroic levels,MDAI might provide something not unlike MDBD but even more dysphoric.

Hmm,if one would take an MMDA and make a (semi)dragonfly modification and N-methylate it?But I guess they would all be without the Dopamin releasing propertys.Hmm,MD-Aminorex?

Right before op. webtryp, one of the suppliers was planning on having MDAX//aminorex analog. A synth was written up but never made it before webtryp.

fastandbulbous - according to your given chemical name, there should be a methyl on the amine. Which one was synthed?

Sorry - the methyl shouldn't have been in there (that's what you get for using cut & paste in a hurry) - the info related to the primary amine in both cases.

I'll amend the mistake to prevent any future confusion

f&b, what is this 2c-b/bzp hybrid you talk of? I live in NZ, and bzp/tfmpp are sold as legal alternative
to amphetamines. New "party pills", as they are known, are coming out constantly, with varying amounst
of these piperazines in them. Would it be possible this bzp/2c-b hybrid could show
up in the party pill market? I cant even find reference to 2c-b being a controlled substance in NZ

Looks like imadazole will sub for the furans and bzp will fit right up to the "tail" Wild shit but I worry about toxicity and teratogenic effects as the "flies" are at heart "benzopyrans". I would expect even the best to be far less than dandy subs for LSD

Are you aware if most phenethylamines and tryptamines are scheduled? I was thinking of ordering some 2c-p,
as i have run out, but i will change my mind if its illegal. Did you say that bromo-dragonfly doesnt fall under drug analogue laws?

Please tell me your joking.

Do your own currency calculations- we aint your slaves....

I think I may have been too skeptical of these drugs potential initially.

p-mo said:
[Mod's note: edited for content]Please tell me your joking.

Do your own currency calculations- we aint your slaves....

[Mod's note: edited for content]and at the time im not going to try something that lasts 24-36 hrs,and [Mod's note: edited for content]

^ Is this straying into source discussion?

Anyone who puts experimental drugs on blotters and sells then is bad news - avoid!

Please delete if inappropriate, mods.

Back on topic... has anyone else actually tried this stuff yet?

And I don't mean on blotters of dubious source...