Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NSW - southern - R.E.G.E.N Festival presents GOA GIL!!! Dec 15th Venue TBA

babysnakes

Bluelighter
Goa Gil is a fucking legend! I'll be there!

Australia121507.jpg

http://www.regen.org.au/index.php?page=r-e-g-e-n-presents-goal-gil

R.E.G.E.N are very happy to present a once in a lifetime experience. Goa Gil (Avatar Records / Nommos), one of the founding fathers of the psychedelic trance movement will for the first time in Australia be playing one of his legendary 24 hour DJ sets at our spectacular outdoor location in the Southern Highlands of NSW. Very Happy

“….Dance is active meditation. When we dance we go beyond thought, beyond mind and beyond our own individuality…..” – Goa Gil

Set upon a mountain top overlooking breathtaking 270 degree views of deep gorges and lush national park just 2 and a half hours south of Sydney, Goa Gil will be guiding us through this shamanic dance experience from sunset Saturday 15th December all the way through to Sunset Sunday.

Add to this R.E.G.E.N’s top level production, psychedelicly stunning decor, mind boggling visuals by VJ Damage, and our very phat 30k sound system tweaked twisted and tuned by Secret Weapon will make this definitely an event you won’t want to miss. Razz

We will be also taking the opportunity to carry out maintenance of our festival tree planting sites and preparing areas for next years tree planting at Regrowth ’08 so don’t forget to bring ya workin gloves. Smile

Tickets: A special limited amount of early bird tickets are available for $40 until the end of October. Pre sales will then be $50, more on the door. Tickets can be purchased through moshtix. All proceeds of the event go towards environmental restoration and education projects.

This will be Goa Gil’s only show in Australia, so we encourage everyone to come from far and wide to be part of something very special and unique.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you give me more info on this festival please? Posting up just a flyer isnt enough. I have edited in all the info i can find but more info is required for this to stay open. Need: venue info, ticket outlets/or where to get them, prices and other information.

SF69 :)

Erm, search for REGEN on Moshtix. As above info states, 40 spoons for early bird tickets. As for venue info, can't see anything exact yet (could e-mail the organisers). Best I can do for now is a cut and paste job: "Set upon a mountain top overlooking breathtaking 270 degree views of deep gorges and lush national park just 2 and a half hours south of Sydney"

2 1/2 hours south of Sydney is Canberra, hahaha.

I'd say this will end up being around the State Forest not far from Marulan in the Southern Tablelands. Because last time they said 2 1/2 hours south it ended up being there, which is really only 1 1/2 hours south, then 30mins trying to find the place. :D

OI are you back in Oz? :) (sorry out of the "loop" now)

^^Perhaps if you got on facebook like the rest of the planet you wouldn't be so out of the loop!!!

leecie said:
^^Perhaps if you got on facebook like the rest of the planet you wouldn't be so out of the loop!!!

hahahah well said leecie ;)

Yes, yes im back dude, i got back thursday night! YAY! Ill be heading to Track 3 party november 2nd sat night... as my welcome home doof, YAY!!! Ill also be making the chai for the party, come to track 3! (check australiens)

anyhoo. goa gil. yes please.

hehe ;)

god this looks so good, I'll be speaking to a few mates to see if tey wish to travel down for this

If anyone from Brisbane way is going down, let me know! Being from a city in England, I never felt the urge to get driving lessons, so can't drive - big mistake as it seems you need to be able to drive to survive in Australia.

^^^ Especially if your keen to go to doofs, unless you hook up rides prior. :\

leecie said:

BAH Bluelight is bad enough, there is no way in hell I'm joining no Facebook. :p I'd rather be out of the loop than join Facebook. :D