• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[PERTH] Naras Entertainment presents: ORIGIN @ Belvoir Amphitheatre NYE - REVIEWS!

astro^boi

Bluelighter
origina5webflyerpage1vz7.jpg

origina5webflyerpage2fz0.jpg

Tickets Available From Wednesday the 17th of October @

Planet Video
Narcissist
DJ Factory
Mills Records
TS TIX
www.heatseeker.com.au
Live Clothing, Perth
Live Clothing, Claremont
Live Clothing, Cannington (Carousel Shopping Centre)
Live Clothing, Whitfords, (Whitford City Shopping Centre)
Live Clothing, Morley (Morley Galleria)
Live Clothing, Booragoon (Garden City Shopping Centre)
Live Clothing, Karrinyup (Karrinyup Shopping Centre)
Star Surf Shop; Perth City
Star Surf Shop; Mandurah

Tix: $80 in stores. Or if you can find some industry sellers they will be $75

No where in the world i'd rather be for NYE by a long fucking shot!

Last edited:
Yes But...

Origin or 10 years of Dice???

IMHO this is a bit ridiculous having this giant a pissing contest (intentional or otherwise). Having said that I'm sold to the idea of Origin NYE and the Deen NYD... although I'd love to see The Autobots...

10 YEARS OF DICE:

NYE @ METRO CITY

DJ ZINC & DYNAMITE MC [UK]

DJ FRESH & MC IVORY [UK]

MAMPI SWIFT & IC3 [UK]

D BRIDGE [UK]

THE AUTOBOTS [UK]

NEW YEARS DAY @ THE DEEN!

CONCORD DAWN [NZ]

SHIMON [UK]

STATE OF MIND [NZ]

NINE LIVES THE CAT [UK]

JHZ [UK]

PLUS AN ALL STAR LOCAL LINE UP TO SUPPORT OVER A DECADE OF LOADED DICE!!!

DUE TO MASS INFLUX OF ENQUIRIES RE A DECADE OF DICE NEW YEARS "ROLLOUT" @ METRO CITY AND NEW YEARS DAY @ THE DEEN , PLANS TO RELEASE EARLYBIRD TIX THIS WEEKEND WILL NOW BE OUT TOMORROW FROM MILLS RECORDS , PLANET VIDEO AND NEXT LEVEL RECORDS , THE DJ FACTORY AND THE NINE . ALTERNATIVELY CONTACT YOUR USUAL LD TICKET SELLER, [email protected] , [email protected] OR LOADEDDICEMYSPACE .

WE DO RECOGNIZE THE FACT THEIR IS ANOTHER EVENT ON NEW YEARS EVE AND IN DISCUSSIONS WITH THE ORGANIZER HAVE AGREED TO ALSO SELL A LTD AMOUNT OF DISCOUNTED TICKETS FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO ATTEND BOTH EVENTS $75+BF . DON'T MISS OUT AND SEE YOU AT "HEAVYWEIGHT SOUNDZ" HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEW YEARS "ROLLOUT" EARLYBIRD TIX = 1 TICKET TO NYE AT METRO CITY PLUS 1 TICKET TO NYD AT THE DEEN $75+BF

Sheer Madness...

decisions decisions ay....

ORIGIN has my vote. Was thinking of doing the ORIGIN and then head to Metros after but just know it'll be a waste of money and time. And with more DJ's @ Deen the next day might be worth getting some rest before heading out again. No doubt i'll be tired from NYE celebrations.

but mampi, zinc, fresh play similar styles of tunes. not my cup of tea these days. And with Noisia doing a LIVE show with visuals thats got me sold over anything else. Rather see something different then listen to Mampi double drop the outplayed tunes again...

Ed Rush dropped from the ORIGIN lineup. Replaced with Gridlok and the addition of MC RAGE

remember me? lil leecie oh ive missed you!
astro,lok1 and yossarian - no meetup is needed for i know il bump into you 3.
its been a pleasure

'insomnia' is a bit dramatic but i no longer have...sleeping issues and ive been in india for the last 3 months so bluelight no longer is quite so necessary.
but this event has forced me to come out of my bluelight hibernation.
i call a truce lil leecie,i feel this time apart has created some respect between us.
although as NYE gets closer and my excitement builds,i predict some outrageous comments by myself,all in good fun though,that goes without saying.

"All three Noisia boys are coming down for the world exclusive Vision Live experience. This will be mainly a dnb set however breaks will be played. I hope this answers alot of the questions i've been receiving.

This show case will include a full synchronized Audio ? Visual show

With what we have in store for sound and vision its going to be pretty rad"

Just gizzed meself after reading this... !! NOISIA LIVE PEOPLE! L I V E!

"there once was a mod named leec'
she always wore lots of fleece
she hated vickers and lok1
because they had lots of fun
she was arrested for molesting geese!"

SPOR added to the lineup....time to get LIFTED!!! haha fuck this lineup is ridiculous

LINE UP TIMES:

4-00 - 05-00 Local Support TBA

5-00 - 6-00 DJ PROPHECY (uk)

6-00 - 7-30 COMMIX (uk)

7-30 - 8-30 LOGISTICS (uk)

8-30 - 9-30 GRIDLOK (usa)

9-30 - 11-00 TC and JAKES (uk)

11-00 - 12-00 NOISIA LIVE (nl)

Count Down

12-05 - 01-00 CALYX AND TEEBEE 8 DECK SET (uk + no)

01-00 - 02-00 SPOR (uk)

see you crazy fools there!
yossarian,you better be dressed as hunter s.

Hahaha sadly I will not be this time, in fact I can't even make it and have to survive with NYD at the deen...