• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Fun things to do while on LSD?

shoe

Bluelighter
Anyone got any suggestions of fun things to do while on LSD?
For example, attaching glowsticks to the rotors of a fan and turning it on, things like that.
Just out of curiosity, since I just read a list of fun things to do while on MDMA.

You'll find that pretty much everything is fun while you're frying. And all of the things that are fun while rolling apply to acid as well.
I always have fun improving my liquid...
------------------
http://www.epo.20m.com
Whatever you look for, is the focus

Do: play your favorite music, sit back and close your eyes...it will be like you have your own personal winamp plug-in behind your eyelids except instead of 1 pattern every few seconds you will have pattern upon pattern upon pattern layered upon each other a zillion times constantly metamorphosizing...
Do Not: watch TV...your brain trying to comprehend what the story of the movie or whatever's showing while yer fried will kill yer trip...if you want to watch TV...turn down the volume and mute the TV and watch it with your favorite music in the background...
Do: dance...it feels great when yer fried and even if you don't know how to dance the cid will give you the capability to...
Do: take the time to admire the complexity of your surroundings...the folds of the curtain...the shag of the carpet...the wood grain of the floor...the patterns on the ceiling...and the petal structure of flowers...
Do Not: eat...food tastes like cardboard when yer fried...
and yes...most of the things which are fun while yer rolling are also fun while yer frying...try not to engage in anything too complicated though...

Kill a man, because my friend whos dads brother is a lawyer said that if you're tripping you can kill people then just say you were temporarly insane and you will get probation! y0!
I dunna, I think it would be really fucking cool to kill someone while tripping.. not like shoot them, but use a large claw to rip their guts out, then eat their organs and rub the blood all over your nekid body as you rock out to some Slayer or Pantera.. yes, that would be cool...
------------------
PAK CHOOIE UNF! Do not trust the pusher robot, he is malfunctioning, we are here to protect you..

Run around naked yelling at everyone how you are the lizard king and how you will soon rule the planet. BOW DOWN !!!!
------------------
"Raving is the wave of the future."
---Quiksilver (Rest in Peace)

I love watching TV on acid!!
It turns me into a raving lunatic tho. Within moments of watching anything (the weirder the better) I'll be laughing hysterically at things that would normally never occur to me, and yelling about how illogical the tv show is. One time, me and a couple friends got home from a rave at 6 am and dosed more acid and watched sunday morning cartoons, we saw some weird shit that none of us have ever seen before. Anybody here familiar with the show "Zoobamafoo"? Anybody who's seen that, imagine frying nuts and watching it for the first time, it was bizare. And "Spunge bob square pants" Is also some crazy shit when you're tripping balls, especially if you mute the TV and turn on trance like we did
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by linolium (edited 14 June 2001).]

need 2 people (you and a friend):
Takes control from you if your tripping too-
as the both of you are sitting there and while he's tripping try and freak him out just a little, just to get his attention.
Now that you have his attention give him a strange look and say, "OH YEA! Want to see something scary?"
Now turn your head away and turn back towards him while you scream. He'll freak the fuck out thinking that your a monster or demon. Well if done correctly.
~ friends did this to me - to get an idea of how it works and what will happen - go watch 'twilight zone - The Movie' You'll c what part i'm talking about.

well i recall one time i was watching Batman Beyond while i was fried...i was struggling to follow the story and it was most boring eternity (actual time 10 minutes) i ever experienced...except for this one part where Batman threw a smoke grenade at the bad guys and i started writhing on the floor coughing and screaming at my friend to get me my gas mask before i suffocate to death...that was an interesting 20 seconds after which i bursted into laughter...but yeah...trying to concentrate on the tv is boring...