• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

tramadol 50mg

i'd just like to say when I was opiate naive I found a bottle of ultram in moms medicine cabinet and after looking it up on erowid I took 6 60mg pills. let me tell you it was the warmest coziest opiate buzz I have ever had. sadly it hasnt done a damn thing since.

cockney said:
^^
I would disagree with the above statement. I have been prescibed Tramadol and valium. 400mg/day tram 5mg val x3 a day so my GP thinks it's safe and he's now been our family GP for 10 years. It's a very heavy mix, hence my question above about dosage as 100-150mg tram + 5mg val nails me to the sofa...

I also have notice the less you take is better, i started out doing the full 400mg a day but have now found if i drop a couple of 50's around 11am im still 'nice' around early evening and top the day off with 90mg dihydro for the perfect end to the day.

i have been prescribed tramadol daily for the better of 3 years, had a few months on temazepam, and the last 6 on valium; gaining a tolerance to each substance. i never mentioned anything about excessive amounts of each to people without a tolerance, just that i like the combo. adding a benzo with tramadol lowers the seizure threshold of tramadol.

600-800mf of tramadol and 60-80mg of valium is something that will leave me feeling fairly munted, normally eating more valium somewhere along the mix. i dont condone this to anyone trying it out for the first time/has no experience etc.

maximumstrength said:
i'd just like to say when I was opiate naive I found a bottle of ultram in moms medicine cabinet and after looking it up on erowid I took 6 60mg pills. let me tell you it was the warmest coziest opiate buzz I have ever had. sadly it hasnt done a damn thing since.

If ever found out someone was taking my trams i would beat the fuck out of them with a baseball bat. Since, they want painkillers so bad.

btw there are no 60mg's pills to my knowledge. Just 37.5 (ultracet), 50mg, 100mg, 200mg, and 300mg.

i'm goin to snort 100mg of it. tonight i just want to know how long will take to kick in. i havent got any benzos at the moment to take aswell but i have dope and beer. might leave the beer alone though

warpedmind said:
i'm goin to snort 100mg of it. tonight i just want to know how long will take to kick in. i havent got any benzos at the moment to take aswell but i have dope and beer. might leave the beer alone though

snorting tramadol is stupid. The bioavailability is shit and it burns like fuck.

Just parachute it and smoke some weed.

Cockney: Taking medicines under medical supervision is an entirely different thing. Very rarely will anyone in this forum be under any kind of supervision.

Of course there are people on hundreds of mg. of methadone who have a fairly high dosage of Benzos PRECRIBED for them. For a person to do so without medical superivsion though is HIGHLY dangerous.

^^Agreed. It is very common in my locale for folks on MMT to take large amounts of benzos to achieve some sort of high; and sadly many have died as a result. I know of one case in particular - a gentleman had been on 100mg of methadone a day for years, and had been taking 4-6mg of xanax(illicitly obtained), on top of it. One night he took 4mg and simply did not wake up.

Just last friday I took 200mg before I went to our high school football game and smoked some weed there. Damn it was fucking amazing. After I got home I and was watching tv with a friend I couldn't keep my eyes open for more than 10 seconds and kept nodding nodding nodding. If you have some bud you should really smoke some after an hour or so of taking them.

xxanxxtwo said:
^^Agreed. It is very common in my locale for folks on MMT to take large amounts of benzos to achieve some sort of high; and sadly many have died as a result. I know of one case in particular - a gentleman had been on 100mg of methadone a day for years, and had been taking 4-6mg of xanax(illicitly obtained), on top of it. One night he took 4mg and simply did not wake up.

That does not make sense. He was taking that much daily, but it killed him?

It's very hard to OD on benzo's. My friend took 30mg once in a suicide attempt and he had no tolerance. He was in a coma for a few days, but he was fine after he woke up.

well i would like to add to this, i was on 1200mg of neurontin, and my 12 tram wasnt getting me high, so i took 25, of the 50s, and it did same as the 12, i usually notice max effects at about 150-250mg, also, i was on alot of anti convulsants for pain and anxiety so that might have been why i didnt have a seizure or nething.

RANDOMNAME1 said:
well i would like to add to this, i was on 1200mg of neurontin, and my 12 tram wasnt getting me high, so i took 25, of the 50s, and it did same as the 12, i usually notice max effects at about 150-250mg, also, i was on alot of anti convulsants for pain and anxiety so that might have been why i didnt have a seizure or nething.

Were those for neuropathic pain?

MDPVagrant said:
snorting works VERY well in my experience. Particularly if you further chop the powder with a razor blade... I'd say you need much less snorted than taken orally for the same effect (haven't looked up bioavailability figures, but oral dosing couldn't be all that high). Also, it has no appreciable burn and takes effect fast... very nice way of dosing IMO.

Tsukasa said:
snorting tramadol is stupid. The bioavailability is shit and it burns like fuck.

feel like im getting mixed messages..

better try it myself.

200mg + cannabis is a killer. eager to try that 5mg diazepam too. cant fuckin wait.

Last edited:
I take 300mg Tramadol a day on prescription with valium 2mg also on prescription... it is good for relieving my knee pain, but that is about all.

the gaba? if u wanna call the fucked mess they call my back neuropathic pain lol, alls i know it hurt like bitch

Despite what many will say, I honestly don't believe that tramadol is fully cross tolerant with other opiates. It would take me 120-160mg of oxycodone to feel a decent buzz, but I could take 100-150mg of tramadol, and feel strong effects. The highs were completely different though, but the reason I'm not a huge fan of tramadol is because the way the high feels isn't all that great IMO. But I would always feel it. I still want to try it combined with a benzo because I hear that can make it a much more pleasant experience.

Tsukasa said:
If ever found out someone was taking my trams i would beat the fuck out of them with a baseball bat. Since, they want painkillers so bad.

btw there are no 60mg's pills to my knowledge. Just 37.5 (ultracet), 50mg, 100mg, 200mg, and 300mg.
sorry they were 50mg pills

xxanxxtwo said:

He OD'd on 4mg of Alprazolam? He must have had other issues, especially if that was around his daily dose.

i got 240 50 mg trams a month... they were gone within a week, along with my klonopin.... (taken together much like sonic)... now im on valium 10's anad lorcets ... and some someas... :).. we'll have to make something up for thaty one now... have fun, be safe.. tramadolsare easy to get cuz docs knows its not that addictive, and u can get it at wal-mart for 4 bux. :p

you can also plug it, hits you a little harder and more intense.

the thing with tramadol... some manufaturers make good ones, some make bad ones. its that simple really. that, and you probably won't get high on it anyway if you are used to shooting H.

if its a flattish oval-diamond shaped white pill, its not that good. if it has a pi looking symbol on one side and its small and round and white, those are the good ones.

I tried Tramadol 3 times recently...once at 100mg and twice at 150mg. The high is wierd at first, and then settles into a somewhat hydrocodone like buzz after about an hour. It isn't a good high though...it feels like it's lacking something and it is also very confusing. It makes it difficult to concentrate on anything for more than a few seconds. The last time I tried it, I kept getting this feeling in my head that felt like electricity or something. It just wasn't enjoyable. There's a reason legal drugs are legal...they suck 99% of the time.