• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

tramadol 50mg

warpedmind

Bluelighter
i have tramadol50mg and i was wandering wats the best to take it, and wat would the effects be. i havent had these before

Just take it orally. It's the only reasonable way to take it. 50mg is kind of a low dose. I'd recommend trying 100mg unless you are prone to seizures. It is a weak opiate agonist with mild SSRI/SNRI properties. Check out rxlist for more detailed information on tramadol: http://www.rxlist.com/cgi/generic/tramadol.htm

i have 200mg all up i just wanted to know how much to take first time so thnx

If you don't have an opiate tolerance, 100mg might have you feeling pretty good. Tramadol is hit or miss, some people like it and others don't. For years people did nothing but talk trash about tramadol on bluelight. Many people who never even tried the drug would preach about how it was just garbage and you should just throw it away. This is due to a few knowledgeable people on this board with massive opiate tolerances trying tramadol and not getting anything from the drug. I guess they never really stopped to think that the average non-tolerant user might be able to get high from tramadol.

Personally I was introduced to tramadol by a good friend of mine who was an extremely smart chemist (may he rest in peace :(). I had been clean from opiates for almost a year and I had a great experience from just 100mg of tramadol powder. Since then, I've been spreading the word that tramadol isn't all bad and is worth trying at least. If you have a massive opiate tolerance you can't expect much from it, but it can be useful for the non-tolerant user or for potentiating other opiates. Just be careful, if you take too much (400mg or so) you can experience a seizure.

Also, the combo of benzos + tramadol feels really good. tramadol + valium is my favorite tramadol combo, my friend labeled this combo "tramalium" (patent pending ;)). As always, be careful when mixing CNS depressants, but tramadol isn't a very strong CNS depressant.

Hopefully you'll like it. Have fun.

Last edited:
first time 1 had me fucked up (no tolerance, more fucked up from 15mg of hydro after surgery) my mom told me to take 3 (150) and i took 2 more later i was stoned out of my mind. the key to tramadol is you need no tolerance! very important!

I've gotten a general warm feeling with 100-150mg, but very few other opiate-like effects. IME it does start feeling like an opiate if you stay high on it throughout the day, and the metabolites build up in your bloodstream. I'd start with 100mg, then go up as high as 200mg... if that has no effect, take an additional 50mg every couple hrs. up to the daily max of 400. Cheers...

P.S. never mix with stimulants or serotonin-increasing substances... wonder if some of that bad BL rep had to do with people thoughtlessly combining it with MDMA.

DO NOT CHEW/CRUSH these IME it makes them release too quickly causing body temp. changes, nausea, and other unpleasant effects, however 50mg swallowed whole during W/D is a lifesaver.

Sonic,
Just out of interest what level of diaz in this mix ?

Also, the combo of benzos + tramadol feels really good. tramadol + valium is my favorite tramadol combo, my friend labeled this combo "tramalium" (patent pending ;)). As always, be careful when mixing CNS depressants, but tramadol isn't a very strong CNS depressant.

Hopefully you'll like it. Have fun.[/QUOTE]

Tramadol is not for everyone. Most people gain no effect from it in terms of opiate/opioid effects. It also has SSRI properties that offer users all kinds of nasty feelings as well as it having a 400 mg in 24 hour therapeutic threshold that offers the very real chance of fatal seizures.

On the other hand it is perhaps the most accessible (technical)opioid in the world and some really do like it.

I never got anything out of it. But, when I tried it I was already accustomed to the better opiates.

chew up 50-100mg's your first time. Smoke some weed with if you have any. Take it atleast 8 hours before you go to sleep.

After running out of oxycontin and norco's. I ordered these little things on the internet. There no oxy but fuck I took 4 of these last night and was nodding. Better then nothing if you ask me. They give you a little stimulation to. Pretty fun when smoking a sativa. Now if I had a stronger opiate i'm sure I would like that more but I dont!

BTW I have no problem with "chewing/crushing" tramadol, in fact the 50s I have right now are just powder inside capsules. Dumping out the capsule into my mouth & washing down w/water just increases speed of onset like with anything.

P.S. IMO the key to dosing tramadol is smaller doses taken more often, to build up the key metabolite that acts as an opiate. The first dose almost never feels like an opiate, but it gradually takes on that sensation if you maintain a blood-level of the drug. Once it starts feeling euphoric, it tends to stay with you quite a long time too.

Nice input MDPVangrant.

I've tried massive single doses (600mg!) and a slowly phased approach (100mg every hour for 3 hours) and the later works much better.

May I add that these doses were on a fairly high tolerance, and I almost felt like I was teetering upon a seizure and certainly wouldn't recommend it.

200mg was what i found to be the peak dose, after that it felt almost toxic....keep in mind i always got scared id seizure the fuck up, but being on lamictal it wasnt that likely but still people seizure left and right on this shiiiiit compared to most pharms but being first time.....i started with 1 but doesnt do shit so recommend at least 100 but id def understand hesitancy, i sure as hell was....

One final input (being a big tramadol fan lately :p)... if you have the kind where it's powder inside capsules, snorting works VERY well in my experience. Particularly if you further chop the powder with a razor blade... I'd say you need much less snorted than taken orally for the same effect (haven't looked up bioavailability figures, but oral dosing couldn't be all that high). Also, it has no appreciable burn and takes effect fast... very nice way of dosing IMO.

The effects it has under 150mg is too weak for it to be worthwhile for me, I used to use a daily dose of 150-300mg a few months ago and it really was worthwhile for going through a busy day at work, or social interactions.

Plugging powder in a capsule works very well.
There are two combo's I love with tramadol: Adderall and Xanax.

edit: I also want to mention that it's the only pharm that i feel stages of effects, the first hour or two has a kind of body energy and is quite uneasy, the first phase is where it is most likely to have a seizure. The second phase (about 20 minutes is when I feel completely at baseline, while the third phase brings on the painkilling and relaxation/anti-depressant properties.

The length of the overall effects is another thing I love about tramadol.

sonic said:

Hopefully you'll like it. Have fun.

i also love tramadol and valium mixed together, even better with a few cones ;)

First, although I am certainly one who had a massive tolerance long before Tramadol hit the scene, I know many opiatenaive folks who got absolutely ntohing out of it, as well as at least one who got a true nod, so it is truly a hit or miss substance. That is probably due to it having only moderate effect on one subset of one receptor, and the variance in human physiology.

Secondly, I have to say, messing with a substance of mixed properties (opioid:SSRI)and then adding a third UNKONWN (in the idea that Benzo interaction as well as Benzo never being intelligent to mix with ANY opiate/opioid) quotient into the mix is just really a bad choice.

^^
I would disagree with the above statement. I have been prescibed Tramadol and valium. 400mg/day tram 5mg val x3 a day so my GP thinks it's safe and he's now been our family GP for 10 years. It's a very heavy mix, hence my question above about dosage as 100-150mg tram + 5mg val nails me to the sofa...

I also have notice the less you take is better, i started out doing the full 400mg a day but have now found if i drop a couple of 50's around 11am im still 'nice' around early evening and top the day off with 90mg dihydro for the perfect end to the day.