• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

tramadol 50mg

i got the Adolonta 50mg gel caps.

so far i only tried adminstrating them right off, snorting or mixing the powder down a small glass of water (which i prefer).

would "plugging" the caps work alrite? any exp?

Sorry if this question has already been answered, but I searched and couldnt find it anywhere.
Anyways my question is would suboxone block the effects of tramadol?

I believe the key to tramadol is having no present opiate tolerance and using them in moderation, Ive taken them extensively over the years and for me they do produce a nice warm fuzzy feeling in the 300-400 mg range, you gain a tolerance really fast though, after being on them a few days its kind of a waste to take them. Unlike other opiates they seem to have a mild stimulant effect, maybe thats just me.

Ive used all kinds of opiates from codeine and hydros, oxys, up through heroin and can still get a nice high from tramadol, but don't expect anything if you've been mainlining dope every day for a long period of time or taking percs, dilaudid,etc. Just my 2 cents.

TDogUSA said:
Sorry if this question has already been answered, but I searched and couldnt find it anywhere.
Anyways my question is would suboxone block the effects of tramadol?

it depends on your dose of bupe. any amount of bupe should theoretically block some of the opiate (not SSRI) effects of tramadol, but it seems anecdotally that at low doses of bupe like 2-4 mg or less, tramadol can have some effect. i've experienced this, but it's nothing to write home about.

by the way, keep the doses of tramadol low, too...less than 200 mg, definitely, or even lower. for whatever reason, it seems that many people find higher doses of tramadol not that enjoyable.

I have been a Tramadol addict for like a year. It helps me with it SSRI properties and makes me a lot more social, and some nights I decide to chew up 400-500mg with some benzos to prevent seizures, and I get a very pleasant time, not like the first times when I used to lie on bed of pleasure, but it still works.
Just make sure to take some benzo if youre gonna do more than 300mg. I recommend a 10mg Valium and a 350mg Carisoprodol for pure blessing ^_^
On a side note, if you manage to time exactly the come down of a second plateau DXM trip with a Tramadol plateau, you will feel like heaven. I can compare this feeling to a high Hydrocodone dose.

Im not sure of the safety of tramadol and dxm, but for harm reduction sake, I would not recommend taking dxm with any other drug. There are simply too many things that can and have gone wrong in the past.

Love tramadol! Good memories. Prescribed after surgery, had weekend away and mixed with weed and alcohol was very pleasant experience. Being on holiday in unfamiliar city might have helped, but all round great time. Also had for 2 day festival with weed, alcohol, pills and slow release morphine patch. This was a bit overkill, at a festival and all i wanted to do was sit down, but overall good feeling.

Tsukasa said:
chew up 50-100mg's your first time. Smoke some weed with if you have any. Take it atleast 8 hours before you go to sleep.

Why in the fuck would you chew it up?? Just take it orally....100-150mgs your first time will get you feeling good (Keep in mind that some people don't like tram...you may be one of those people

wanted add a little tramadol warnign of my own. Didnt wanna start a new tram thread cuz they get booed donw,lol. Anyway, I woke up three times in the night with my head jerking, and once almost bit my damn tounge off, this was within the theraputic range. That was the scariest single night of my life. It felt like my heart was dissolving and my brain exploded. I have benzos now, so im strait. just be careful with that stuff. IMO it should be pulled. Terrifying

I am adding this to a few places with a little differences. since this is a harm reduction site and not everyone reads every thread, just wanted to make sure people know thats no joke. I thought I was a goner

Im telling you, this was horrible, I lay thre not having any fun, just wondering if I should call the ambulance. Freaked out , knowing I wouldnt know if I got so bad that i had a really bad seizure and needed an ambulance, taht I would already be out,

^ Please don't keep posting this, this is the 3rd post I've seen that basically says the same thing. We get the idea. Sorry about your bad experience with tramadol, but cross posting isn't allowed. People who read this board should be fully aware of the seizure risk associated with tramadol so this shouldn't come as a huge surprise to them.

And it fucks up your sleep pattern as well. Codiene is much better in my limited experience.

no prob sonic, you great big.......well, never mind, as I said no one reads every post, trying to help, skip over if you dotn wanna read it, might help someone else while its boring you to tears to read

tramadol is beautiful under the right circumstances. my preferred method is to take about 500 mg and then to take 10 mg of cyclobenzaprine and 1 or 2 ativan or a bar of xanax. thats a recipe that never fails. taking 750-1000 mg of the span of 10 hours is intense.

sonic said:
If you don't have an opiate tolerance, 100mg might have you feeling pretty good. Tramadol is hit or miss, some people like it and others don't. For years people did nothing but talk trash about tramadol on bluelight. Many people who never even tried the drug would preach about how it was just garbage and you should just throw it away. This is due to a few knowledgeable people on this board with massive opiate tolerances trying tramadol and not getting anything from the drug. I guess they never really stopped to think that the average non-tolerant user might be able to get high from tramadol.

Personally I was introduced to tramadol by a good friend of mine who was an extremely smart chemist (may he rest in peace :(). I had been clean from opiates for almost a year and I had a great experience from just 100mg of tramadol powder. Since then, I've been spreading the word that tramadol isn't all bad and is worth trying at least. If you have a massive opiate tolerance you can't expect much from it, but it can be useful for the non-tolerant user or for potentiating other opiates. Just be careful, if you take too much (400mg or so) you can experience a seizure.

Also, the combo of benzos + tramadol feels really good. tramadol + valium is my favorite tramadol combo, my friend labeled this combo "tramalium" (patent pending ;)). As always, be careful when mixing CNS depressants, but tramadol isn't a very strong CNS depressant.

Hopefully you'll like it. Have fun.

God bless Tramalium <3

Tsukasa said:
snorting tramadol is stupid. The bioavailability is shit and it burns like fuck.

Just parachute it and smoke some weed.

so ya can't snort it? what about under tounge?

I sometimes get good effects of tramadol mixing with other stuff except alcohol cause it doesn't agree sometimes. but i have had over 400mg of tramal
gives a stoned kinda feelings. goes nice with some codeine and benzos; good for opiate withdrawals maybe add some soma.
have had with dihydrocodeine and codeine and subutex
work good for keeping ya asleep tramadol does

^ You can snort it and sub it but theirs just no point. It has a shitty chemical bitterness and burns when snorted. You won't get more of a rush no matter how you take it because tramadol is a pro-drug of the drug that causes the opiate agonist effects.

I don't think tramadol is good for sleep, since it's actually more of a stimulant than an opiate.

^^ I've found taking 4 x 200 mg time-release tablets works best for me along with 60 mg dihydrocodeine every four hours.. AMAZING high. I was nodding frequently. No anxiety, no depression - calm bliss. I was hyper-talkative and sociable, and very itchy.:D Plus this lasts all day long!

enoughorangejuice? said:
DO NOT CHEW/CRUSH these IME it makes them release too quickly causing body temp. changes, nausea, and other unpleasant effects, however 50mg swallowed whole during W/D is a lifesaver.

SWIMs taken about 1000mg when withdrawing b4 and thats from a 0.3g a day habit (not that much at all in my book) so i'm guessing if thats what was taken and its stopped a withdrawal ur not addicted 2 badly...please only use opiates twice a wk max or u will end up ill! Oh and do u call withdrawal, "clucking" and/or "rattling" in the US.

The only way you should take Tramadol is orally, I know it is boring, but it doesn't really work any other way. Plus the drip is gagable anyway...
Smoke weed after you feel the effects, I find that it the best at increasing the high.