• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

tramadol 50mg

eimaj said:
He OD'd on 4mg of Alprazolam? He must have had other issues, especially if that was around his daily dose.
Perhaps I did not word it correctly. He was on 100mg of methadone a day and would occasionally take xanax on top of it as he said it would get him quite high. He had done this many times, but one night it killed him. The combo of benzos and opiates/opioids is very risky. I was simply illustrating what rachamim had said.

malfunkshun said:
you can also plug it, hits you a little harder and more intense.

the thing with tramadol... some manufaturers make good ones, some make bad ones. its that simple really. that, and you probably won't get high on it anyway if you are used to shooting H.

if its a flattish oval-diamond shaped white pill, its not that good. if it has a pi looking symbol on one side and its small and round and white, those are the good ones.
What's you're reasoning about the difference between the pills??

rachamim said:
Cockney: Taking medicines under medical supervision is an entirely different thing. Very rarely will anyone in this forum be under any kind of supervision.

Of course there are people on hundreds of mg. of methadone who have a fairly high dosage of Benzos PRECRIBED for them. For a person to do so without medical superivsion though is HIGHLY dangerous.

Im aware of that m8, not sure what medical supervision is like in your place but over here is pretty much non existent, my script just gets filled. All i was trying to put across was if an experienced GP prescribes and directs someone to use tramadol and diazepam on the same script, it must be a reasonabe safe combo ?

xxanxxtwo said:
What's you're reasoning about the difference between the pills??

The generic ones are less abusable than the brand name ones. The generics have more binder/fillers and anti-abuse shit.

Eat the fucking pills and blaze.

Then lay there and goto bed.

Pills are meant to be taken :).

Definitely recall a few opiate users praising the nod-inducing powers of tramadol - very subjecivet though IIRC.

Still, cheap as hell and easier to obtain than most alternatives.

Last edited:
Tsukasa said:
The generic ones are less abusable than the brand name ones. The generics have more binder/fillers and anti-abuse shit.

This is incorrect.

Check the search engine, it hold the answers many of lifes questions.8) I believe even Wiki has a better explanation that this.

Is tramadol over the counter. Or is it over the counter BEHIND the pharm. counter. (18+)

enoughorangejuice? said:
DO NOT CHEW/CRUSH these IME it makes them release too quickly causing body temp. changes, nausea, and other unpleasant effects, however 50mg swallowed whole during W/D is a lifesaver.

Yeah, befoire I read this I tried crushing up 200mg - besides my being up all night I threw up the next morning...

malfunkshun said:
you can also plug it, hits you a little harder and more intense.

Hmm, does it burn? Is the bio-availability just slightly increased or is it drastically different? It'd be really easy to plug tramadol powder in a gelcap.

cockney said:
Sonic,
Just out of interest what level of diaz in this mix ?

Also, the combo of benzos + tramadol feels really good. tramadol + valium is my favorite tramadol combo, my friend labeled this combo "tramalium" (patent pending ;)). As always, be careful when mixing CNS depressants, but tramadol isn't a very strong CNS depressant.

Hopefully you'll like it. Have fun.
Something like 100mg of tramadol and 15mg of diazepam. I prefer tramadol in lower doses. As for the amount of diazepam, it depends on your tolerance and if you're looking to be really sedated or just get high.

Cheers, i don't really have a diaz tolerance and aim to keep it that way.. I have done 100mg and 5mg before but didn't really notice much difference, i'll step up to 10mg and see. Just wanted to make sure i wasn't heading into dangerous territory, once you get past 30 you realise your not indestructable !
I am also with your preference, Tramadol is much better in lower doses for me as well, certainly removes the sleep problems and i just don't think you get that much more of a hit by necking your whole daily dose. Also makes your script last 4 x longer :)
Also i am starting to believe it's very hard to build a tolorence at this low dosage. When i first started taking these i was all guns blazing, 100mg every four hours on the dot and after a few months doses one and two did very little except stop me twitching. Now after a self enforced break I am still getting a nice warm tingle off one 100mg dose mid morning, this has lasted for two months now, and long may it last ! Anyone else noticed this ?

sonic said:
Something like 100mg of tramadol and 15mg of diazepam. I prefer tramadol in lower doses. As for the amount of diazepam, it depends on your tolerance and if you're looking to be really sedated or just get high.

Is there any difference in strength and "high" when comparing brand ultram to generic tramadol?

Yeah, I think that low doses of tramadol are just better. I think the SSRI/SNRI effects are much more obvious at higher doses and tramadol feels more opiate-like at a dose of 100mg or so.

cockney said:
Cheers, i don't really have a diaz tolerance and aim to keep it that way.. I have done 100mg and 5mg before but didn't really notice much difference, i'll step up to 10mg and see. Just wanted to make sure i wasn't heading into dangerous territory, once you get past 30 you realise your not indestructable !
I am also with your preference, Tramadol is much better in lower doses for me as well, certainly removes the sleep problems and i just don't think you get that much more of a hit by necking your whole daily dose. Also makes your script last 4 x longer :)
Also i am starting to believe it's very hard to build a tolorence at this low dosage. When i first started taking these i was all guns blazing, 100mg every four hours on the dot and after a few months doses one and two did very little except stop me twitching. Now after a self enforced break I am still getting a nice warm tingle off one 100mg dose mid morning, this has lasted for two months now, and long may it last ! Anyone else noticed this ?

Ginger Jack said:
Minnesota,
You mates call perscriptions "Scripts",
funny
Everyone does..

And you need a script in the US.

Also - I thought tramadol had to be metabolized before it had any effect?

sonic said:

how have you managed to keep your tolerance to tramadol down so low? are you not using regularly? oh, how i pine for the days of desmethyl-tramadol :)( )

As someone only very recently moved onto a strong opioid (fentanyl), alongside my dihydrocodeine, I'd just like to say I think tramadol is a fine drug and shares a peculiar quality with dihydrocodeine: namely that in many folk (me included) it actually induces the empathetic (I hope that's the right word)
effects that MDMA induces.

Namely, it'll make you more chatty, confident and happy - hence one of the reasons tramadol can be described as a pain-killer with anti-depressant properties.

My recommended doses: for pain-killing - 100mg every 4 hours
for euphoria - 150mg - 200mg twice daily.

I was scripted this for a year (400mg daily) and previously had bought it independently. In the end I couldn't control my useage of this and asked my doc to take me off it. So, be careful of tramadol but enjoy it nonetheless. I'd take it everyday if I had a source.

I agree with sonic on this one. After taking these for about a month I just took 100mg and I just get the slightest opiate uplifting buzz. It's also great combining it with somthing like xanax as I found out yesterday. It kind of takes away the downer part of the xanax and makes you feel just great. Oh and btw dhcdavid if you can more tramadol in the future just buy it online it's not scheduled at least where I live. Comes right to your door :)