• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

TOUR - Big Day Out - Aust and NZ - Jan 08 REVIEWS!

I got Sydney tickets last week

Still waiting on Gold Coast tickets though

Got my tickets! Picked up today however it turns out they were sitting at the Post office since early December. I'd be asking ticketek to do a search on any tickets that haven't arrived yet.... Or just go to your local post office and ask.

Booked accomadation on Coast too. Will be a big weekend!

Pretty shit lineup IMO.

But eh, we all like something different.

showtek said:
Pretty shit lineup IMO.

But eh, we all like something different.

No arguement there. However with 50,000 young people trapped in a field and all off their nut, it will be a great party!

8ft-Sativa said:
Dont have my melbourne one yet.

I paid for it like 3 months ago 8o The ticket lady said to give it one more week.

Good things come to those who wait. . . . . . . but fuck THREE MONTHS :|

yeah our melb tix took a while too! and we're not even from VIC

Let me up date and say that I had the same experience as Chopped Chimp

Went through some unoppended mail that came through during xmas/NYE and the notification slip was wedged between a phone bill and a bank statement

eggman88888 said:
Let me up date and say that I had the same experience as Chopped Chimp

Went through some unoppended mail that came through during xmas/NYE and the notification slip was wedged between a phone bill and a bank statement

At least your notifications make it to your mail box! The postie just dumps mine and my parcels over the fence! He doesnt even bother to open the gate...occassionally he places them on the letter box behind the fence...but usually just thrown over.

Sydney Timetable & Map

BDO8timesheet_SYD.jpg
BDO8mapA4_SYDNEY.gif

=D =D =D

Oh wow, the Hard Ons are playing

I didn't know that until just now

looks like Pete is going to be a busy man

im going to the gold coast and i think my day is going to look something like this

British India - 12:00 - 12:40
Faker - 1:15 - 2:00
Gyroscope - 2:15 - 3:00
Enter Shikari - 2:45 - 3:30 (i'm missing Dizzee Rascal for this)
Hilltop hoods - 3:40 - 4:30
PNAU - 4:30 - 5:30
then i have all intentions of staying in the boiler froom for the rest of the night for Goodwill > Unkle > Krafty > LCD > Carl Cox

But i do wanna leave at some stage and watch the first 30 mins or something of RATM

Will be interesting goin to a different BDO

I'm Goldy too. These are my intentions....

Faker 1.15
Jonny G 2.00 (I have no idea who this but they have my nickname!)
Regurgitator 2.50
Hilltop Hoods 3.40
Grinspoon 4.30
Intermission of some sort...
Silverchair 6.30
Krafty Kuts 7.30
RATM 8.50
Carl Cox 10.00

I'd like to stay in the boiler room too but Rage is definitely my number one drawcard.

The likelyhood of me seeing all of these bands is 50%. It never works out as planned...

CHiLD-0F-THE-BEAT said:
In other news, the twittering on the site really freaks me out. :|

In some states it will nearly do your head in. Especially when you can't find the tab the site is open on. :! :!

^That's fancy. Now all you need to do is laminate it and put it round your next with a lanyard. (My ex flatmate actually did this for us at Splendour one year.... She also made us all party packs with lollies, pain killers, snacks, glow sticks and all sorts of interesting stuff. Needless to say she was absolutely and anally crazy. But kinda cool....)

^^Haha, that is sooo something I would do. I think my friends would kill me if I made them 'care packages' though - - - after they finished laughing their asses off. :p:)

me and the mrs grabbed our tickets to the gold coast one got in nice and early but now I have to go back to work early so we can't make it - she's mighty pissed at me! :\

Anyone need two tickets or know of anyone to the Gold Coast gig let me know VIA PM, i'll express post to them

I really was looking forward to faker, silverchair, spoon and cox :(

//edit forgot to say how many tickets I got = 2 :)

It was fucking awesome!!!

Ended up seeing Hilltop Hoods, Pnau and Rage. I saw some other bands too but can't really remember the specifics....

Pnau were awesome to dance to in the boiler room! My plan was to watch the Grinners, however for some reason at that point I was hell bent on raving like a lunatic..... Good times!

Rage were everything I hoped for! They sound exactly like they did 10 years ago. Fuck I love Zac's voice. It's so unique.

The worst bit, as usual, was lining up for drink tickets. Took about an hour to purchase. Also getting into the bar areas at times was a mission.

The best new invention was the mushroom style urinals for the men! Not much privacy but there were zero queues for the manliest of men. I still don't understand why some still insisted on lining up with the women when they could pee freely in public view. Must all have small dicks....

Didn't see any breasts this year so that sucked. However the coast always pulls some talent so can't say I was disappointed in the people watching.

To all those going in the rest of OZ, have fun and go HARD!!!