• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

TOUR - Big Day Out - Aust and NZ - Jan 08 REVIEWS!

flipthecandy said:
repost with a decent price.

You've got nothing. Sydney BDO is where it's at and I have two spare tickets. 8)

Last edited by a moderator:
We got our tickets not through the ballot, or through a private seller.

Long story short, an email was written to big day out about 2 weeks ago asking if our tickets were confirmed seeing as though the page kept timing out when the order was being completed then came up "sold out".

So technically we never got the tickets in the first place but big day out sent us out 2 tickets anyway.

BDO really needs to pull a rabbit out of the hat with the next announcement

I'm more eager to see what lineup Vfestival will have next year.

im predicting the following...

please note, i have got no inside information and just guessing and hopeful....

the smashing pumpkins
queens of the stone age
the hives
the white stripes
underworld (boiler room closers)
common
powderfinger
cut copy
damn arms (they seem to do everything else)
bumblebeez
67 special
muscles
john butler trio
the cat empire

that is all...

L2R said:
bwahahahah you suck!

I accept being thoroughly owned.
owned15863.jpg

Yeah well I didn't get owned that badly since I am selling it to a friend for 250.

Out of your list chopsy id say....

john butler trio
powderfinger
cat empire
cut copy

flipthecandy said:
Yeah well I didn't get owned that badly since I am selling it to a friend for 250.

You guys must be great "friends".

i think Jimmy Eat World will be playing

i like just talking shit really

i have got our wicked van booked for the road trip to the GC... kinda know where we are going to stay all the way up...

cant fuckin wait.

*starfalls69* said:
I know Bon Jovi just announced a tour in Beat mag last week for earlly next year...Feb I think?

Mid Jan actually. I'm going on the 22nd!!! Two days after the Gold Coast BDO.

I will be a tired but happy man.

Second Round announcement!

Silverchair
Spoon
Augie March
Brand New
Regurgitator
Anti-Flag
Karnivool
Carl Cox
Pnau
Kate Nash
Josh Pyke
beXta
Shy Child
Gyroscope
Enter Shikari
Operator Please
Unkle (live)
Goodwill
Krafty Kuts & MC Dynamite
Die! Die! Die!
The Nightwatchman (Tom Morello acoustic) [Dear god no]
Blue King Brown
Dr Octagon with Kutmaster Kurt
British India
Aceyalone
Krill

L2R said:
i am really upset about this. seriously, it's been about 15 years since bjork was here last.

fuckinfcukinufkcm,fufkckufckcfufkufckucf

I also waited 15 years to see her! Finally saw her at Electric Picnic (Ireland) in August. One of the greatest live performances i've ever seen in my life! She was waaaaaaay better than i ever imagined her to be! Pure genius! :)

I'd cancel my plans to leave the country if I were you L2R ! U seriously don't wanna miss her! & with Rage on the same bill... I'd fly to Australia if I had the money!

Honestly.....the only band I care for is Rage. I'm keen for Carl Cox too but no doubt they'll be on at the same time. I saw Silverchair this year and they sucked the big one.

Boo, hiss, roar. Maybe I'm just getting old.

really dont like the second announcment. Silverchair will be al right cause i havnt seen em live before, so long as they play alot of their old stuff

all otehr bands to be announced are locals for each state. though a couple of years a big name has made 3rd if anohter drops out. so who knows

well i suck at predicting anything...

but yeah... rather ordinary besides Carl Cox and Krafty and a few others...

DMT4Blood said:
I also waited 15 years to see her! Finally saw her at Electric Picnic (Ireland) in August. One of the greatest live performances i've ever seen in my life! She was waaaaaaay better than i ever imagined her to be! Pure genius! :)

I'd cancel my plans to leave the country if I were you L2R ! U seriously don't wanna miss her! & with Rage on the same bill... I'd fly to Australia if I had the money!

thanks dude. i'm coming back early and got ticket to see her at the opera house steps. can't wait :D

YAY the tickets arrived and now have pride of place on the fridge door :)

Done and dusted

Dont have my melbourne one yet.

I paid for it like 3 months ago 8o The ticket lady said to give it one more week.

Good things come to those who wait. . . . . . . but fuck THREE MONTHS :|