• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

TOUR - Big Day Out - Aust and NZ - Jan 08 REVIEWS!

L2R said:
got me bjork sydney fest tickets. w00t!

lol, I saw your name as the last posted in this thread, so I came in here to let you know about Bjork at Sydney festival. But you already knew you bastard :)

ch0psy said:
add the hives to the list of bands on the 2nd annoucement

Has the second announcement been made?

Not that it affects me, but I'm curious haha.

hey does anyone know about security at bdo is it going to be the same as other years?

I would imagine so.... Make sure you take them a shiny red apple and they will treat you favourably. Always worked at school.

So who does everybody think will be in the 2nd announcement?

I've heard some rumours which I don't really think will happen - Foo fighters, smashing pumpkins, queens of the stone age.

I think/hope chemical brothers, pendulum and interpol come though! That will be fucking awesome and a big improvement to the current lineup.

^Chems won't be on the lineup cos they are out here in March :( and I missed tix :(

My tickets arrived today!! =D

leecie - Have you put your name down for the ballot? I managed to score tickets last year through that.. there's actually quite a few put aside so you'd have a decent chance of getting some. Good luck :)

interpol won't be there either, they are here in feb... cant fuckin wait!

they also still need a decent hardcore band added to the list for the emo/screamo crew... with ToC and Soundwave now in Australia its hard to find a band that would come out...

the next announcement will have...

underworld
the hives
acdc
qotsa
nirvana
the jimi hendrix experience
limp bizkit

chopped_chimp said:

Here's what I think the second annoucemnet will be...

Foo Fighters
Shihad
Metallica
Bon Jovi
Sneaky
Keith Urban
The Feelers
and....

My Mum.

Please, please, please.....

Ok why Keith Urban?? I would kill to see him when he tour (if he tours) Sure luagh but he's an awesome musician.

I don't think metallica will make an appearance because they were here a few years ago and haven't really got any new material. I know Bon Jovi just announced a tour in Beat mag last week for earlly next year...Feb I think?

Ween are making an announcement on Top Shelf with Robbie Buck tomorrow...

Now i dont think they are the festival type band as they dont even have support acts when they do shows... but who knows

still how cool will it be screaming....

PUSH THE LITTLE DAZIES AND MAKE EM COME UP!

ween rumoured playing another festival... i think golden plains... but might be another one... but it wasnt BDO

*starfalls69* said:
Ok why Keith Urban?? I would kill to see him when he tour (if he tours) Sure luagh but he's an awesome musician.

I don't think metallica will make an appearance because they were here a few years ago and haven't really got any new material. I know Bon Jovi just announced a tour in Beat mag last week for earlly next year...Feb I think?

I like Keith Urban actually! I went to his concert in Brissy a few months ago and he was awesome! My ex even got to *touch* Nicole Kidman...

That was more a wishlist rather than anything else. I highly doubt Metallica would come. The Foo's are a possibility though and I think Shihad will be there too. Bon Jovi won't play BDO but I will definitely be going to their concert. I think they are only playing in dumb Sydney though so will have to fly down.

ch0psy said:
Ween are making an announcement on Top Shelf with Robbie Buck tomorrow...

Now i dont think they are the festival type band as they dont even have support acts when they do shows... but who knows

still how cool will it be screaming....

PUSH THE LITTLE DAZIES AND MAKE EM COME UP!
^Wroooooooong, they're touring in March. ;)

BTW I have my ticket. =D

Last edited:
wenn not playing bdo... playing sidies around teh country... but no bdo...

keith urban def aint

he is going the blues and roots festival with sinead o conner

melbourne at flemington racecourse should be interesting..

that place is HUGE... but are there many different places to have the different stages without them impacting each other?

Edited. Repost when a decent and reasonable price is thought about. I bolded the part to pay attention to.

Cheers

SF69

6. Ticket Re-Selling and Profiting From Ticket Re-Sales:
While we understand that circumstances do arise where just MAYBE tickets need to be re-sold to another person...try not to exploit the fact that large parties/events/gigs sell out by hiking up the initial ticket cost to make a profit.

If you ARE re-selling tickets, for WHATEVER reasons there are some rules to follow. .

Please include the following information in your “ticket for sale post”:
1: the reason why it is being re-sold
2: how much you bought it for and how much you are wanting for it
3: the location/suburb of where the ticket it located

A simple post of “ticket for sale. Pm me for more info” Is no longer acceptable and you will be asked to include more information.

DO NOT POST A FRESH THREAD TO SELL TICKETS. SIMPLY DROP A POST IN THE CURRENT APPROPRIATE EVENT THREAD.

"If you require a ticket for a sold out gig etc feel free to post a 'ticket wanted' post in the thread of the particular event."

ALSO remember that re-selling and profiting from ticket re-sales is illegal (which is why 99% of most tickets are non-transferrable or not for re-sale...)

If anyone has any queries as to these new guidelines please drop us an email for furthur discussion.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^and how much did you pay for it originally? You will see in the guidelines that we don't endorse scalping in this forum.

flipthecandy said:
repost with a decent price. SF69

bwahahahah you suck!

Last edited by a moderator: