• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

What is the best way to take Morphine (no IVing though)

denny_carrio

Bluelighter
I have some morphine sulphate pills (I know they aren't the greatest for a high but this is all I can get now). I have plugged before. I have plugged opana and oxys in the past and I have a strong tolerance to opiates. Would doing morphine the same way be the best way instead of taking it orally?
Thanks.

Morphine ~30% oral/rectal, insuffulated- 15-20%, Chitosan(a linear polysaccharide that helps absorb drugs better) has been shown to increase nasal bioavailability of morphine from around 10-20% to over 60%, SC-60%, protein binding 30-40%, half-life is 2-3 hours

DexDex said:
Snorting them is your best bet, besides the IV route...

I disagree. Everything I've read claims intranasal morphine has a low bio-availability. The quick onset from snorting morphine is enjoyable (I have snorted morphine before), but overall it's more effective to take it orally or rectally.

soundthecymbals said:
Morphine ~30% oral/rectal, insuffulated- 15-20%, Chitosan(a linear polysaccharide that helps absorb drugs better) has been shown to increase nasal bioavailability of morphine from around 10-20% to over 60%, SC-60%, protein binding 30-40%, half-life is 2-3 hours

Thanks.
Where is this "Chitosan" found? In a department store or walgreens? Thanks again.
Oh and how would one use it to make the morphine more potent?

I love to smoke morphine.

Better than IM and IV IMHO. But you do get the waste factor, which can be reduced if you have a good smoking device.

Although, I would not recommend smoking pills. (Find some way to isolate your morphine sulphate/hydrochloride)

Plus addiction occurs more rapidly when smoked IME.

sonic said:
I disagree. Everything I've read claims intranasal morphine has a low bio-availability. The quick onset from snorting morphine is enjoyable (I have snorted morphine before), but overall it's more effective to take it orally or rectally.
Exactly.

xxanxxtwo:

IME means 'In my experience', which is quite extensive with morphine...

Do you want a story?

i read somewhere that the faster the onset of the high the more addicting it is i believe it was on wiki, it might be because, faster highs usually dont last as long but who knows most of addiction is psychological but there is a significant physical factor.

PM me if you want to know more... I think it would be taking away from this thread for me to write any more.