• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

i.v ativan pills

About the Ethanol issue:

You need no more than 0,05ml Ethanol for 0,95ml water to successfully prepare Lorazepam for injection.

That's a 5% Ethanol solution. I don't think it is harmful. It doesn't burn AT ALL (you need more than 0,1ml Ethanol for 1ml water to burn).

medicine cabinet said:
^they prolly gave him an antagonist which would induce WD, and if he was on methadone for a while let me tell you, it would have sucked balls. if that was indeed the case, he was on methadone maintenance, OD'd, and got a shot of narcan, it would be about as sick with WD as you can get. i can see the hospital giving a benzo after the fact to help ease the WD. i mean shit, if it was me i would have gone apeshit till i got something to calm me down. induced WD sucks bad.
That's exactly what happened except I wasn't on maintenance. It sucked pretty fucking bad.

xxanxxtwo said:
This is a very good point. Don't assume that vodka or everclear are safe to inject with....
As far as I know people have done vodka IVs, and lived...not saying it smart though

Ativan vs other benzos

I am used to taking 7 2mg Xanax and feeling the best in the world!

However, do to the time of the month I get refills, I onli have Ativan. So I started out about 45 mins ago, and I took 15 1mg Ativans.

I am waiting for the feeling...should be showin in a sec.....

I do know that 10 2mg Klonopins work almost as good as the Xanax.

So we will see... other have comments?
=D]

Ok, here it comes... 1 1/2 hours later.... but it is a "good" feeling no doubt!!!

I love BenzoDiazipines!!

Last edited:
Ok my tolerance is not that bad, but Ativan sucks, you seems to have the math down about 2mg to 1mg Xanax...but it going to take a lot...

Never injected a benzo pill myself, but I did come across some IV/IM lorazepam ampules a while back. I IM'd them and IV'd them, just to see the difference. While neither method is much (if at all) stronger than oral use, the IV set in very quickly but without a rush. The IM set in gradually over about 10 minutes, which I actually preferred. The best of both worlds, IMO.

Pillthrill said:
Ok my tolerance is not that bad, but Ativan sucks, you seems to have the math down about 2mg to 1mg Xanax...but it going to take a lot...

After that night, I do Know that, ATIVAN does suck. I had to take more than I should to feel a "high". Never did acccomplish that, I felt something, but it wasnt what I wanted.

I am not going to get these useless things from the MD no more, mabe he will give me Valium. Which I reall dont like them better, but atleast the work!!

I alread get Xanax (1&2s), Klonopins(1&2s), Ativans (1&2)

I will trade in the Ativan for Valium or a stronger Xanax, like the XR's 3mgs.
Doctors in m area give benzos out like cups of water, luckil!

PEACE
KNightMetal

to OP:

order some propynol glycol from ebay.

get micron filters, i fprefer the ones made by milipore.

just google for "millipore wheel filters" or "millipore syringe filters"

this is how you prepare the injection:

1) Depending what kind of dose you want to IV crush as many pills as needed to get the wanted dose. The pills must be crushed into as fine powder as you possibly can.

2) pour the powder into a small plastic cup or something similar and the needed amount of PG as well. Stirr it well, take your time. A lot of undissolved solid will be there but the lorazepam has dissolved.

3) Filter through cotton trying to avoid any solids making through the cotton. (some will but the less the better).

4) Now attach the micron (wheel) filter to the syringe containing the pre-filtered lorazepam in PG solution.

5) Push smoothly and slowly enough the solution through the micron filter (PG is more viscous than water) into another plastic cup (or similar). Blow air through your micron filter (with a syringe) to make sure to get out all the goodies.

4) Dilute your solution with (sterile) water/saline so that the ratio is 60% water and 40% propylene glycol. This is the same ratio as used in commercial preparations. Addition of water also makes it less viscous for easier IVing. Now you got a clear emulsion containing lorazepam rady for injection.

5) Draw the emulsion in your rig.

6) register

7) SHOOT!

Same method applies to other benzos as well.

I think the same mix can be applied to dissolve Xanax...I do agree that Ativan sucks. I think I'm going to take a few orally with white grapefuit juice and see if that helps any.

let me know what happens, grapefruit didnt help mine.

it did help the klonopin a little, worth doing again.

Used to be that I could take 6 and nothing would happen, perhaps laying off them for a little bit helped, but I just too 6 and I'm not feeling a damn thing

well i learned from the hard way, i just did it, it got stuck like half way in the rig n i was like fuck. so i reccond it isint a good idea. not to mention i coulda died.

i jus shot 4mg of ativan, rushd it up, stuck it n a spoon, used a filter, and up it went, it disolved good. still im sure i fuckd something up.. my arm hurts...

Just to add, grapefruit juice does not work with all CYP450 isoenzymes, only with one and if the substance does not utlise that pathway it will not effect you one iota. In those that it does offer some benefit, like codeine, the jury is out on whether the single percentange serum level is even tangible so...

Just to add, grapefruit juice does not work with all CYP450 isoenzymes, only with one and if the substance does not utlise that pathway it will not effect you one iota. In those that it does offer some benefit, like codeine, the jury is out on whether the single percentange serum level is even tangible so...

exactly, i've only really noticed grapefruit juice to affect valium. havent noticed much difference with codeine, oxy, klonopin, xanax, and a lot of other drugs.