Bluelight

Thread: i.v ativan pills

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Jamshyd
    MSIR are among the least harmful pills to inject, so long as you have proper filtration (micron filters).

As for diluting alcohol, in order to dissolve the drug AND the alcohol-soluble binders in a pill, you need a LOT of alcohol and therefore a LOT of water to dilute it, resulting in the need to use several syringes, which makes any potential "rush" non-existent - and that begs the question: why not simply take advantage of their perfect SL bioavailability? Remember, ampouls that use ethanol as solvent are doing so with pure drug, therefore needing the tiniest bit of ethanol. They are not dissolving pills, which have a HUGE ammount of ethanol-soluble fillers and binder.
    I have to parcialy disagree. You can look up most benzodiazepine's ethanol solubility is significantly higher than water solubility. I think even with other many ethanol soluble components the pills have, you still get most of the benzo out. I don't understand what you mean by using many syringes, a 10mL rig will fit in 4mL of extracted ethanol benzo and 5mL of water to dilute in order not to burn the veins (leaving 1mL to pull back), which does the job just fine. I agree with the rest though, IV lorazepam doesn't sound like a worthwhile idea at all imo, too much work for not too much profit.

2. Collapse Details

I agree with the rest though, IV pills doesn't sound like a worthwhile idea at all imo, too much risk for not too much profit.
    Fixed.

3. Collapse Details

that's sublte

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by narutokun
    I have to parcialy disagree. You can look up most benzodiazepine's ethanol solubility is significantly higher than water solubility. I think even with other many ethanol soluble components the pills have, you still get most of the benzo out. I don't understand what you mean by using many syringes, a 10mL rig will fit in 4mL of extracted ethanol benzo and 5mL of water to dilute in order not to burn the veins (leaving 1mL to pull back), which does the job just fine. I agree with the rest though, IV lorazepam doesn't sound like a worthwhile idea at all imo, too much work for not too much profit.
    What I mean is that in order to dilute the alcohol enough to minimize harm, you will need to use a LOT more water than you're using. You are not diluting it enough. I have once mistakenly taken a similar ratio of ethanol dilute of diazepam rectally. It burned like HELL. I cannot imagine what it would do to your veins. That was before I learnt that I can take it in milk and have it work almost in a rush.

The solutions in pharm. ampoules are probably no more than 0.5% ethanol.

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Jamshyd
    What I mean is that in order to dilute the alcohol enough to minimize harm, you will need to use a LOT more water than you're using. You are not diluting it enough. I have once mistakenly taken a similar ratio of ethanol dilute of diazepam rectally. It burned like HELL. I cannot imagine what it would do to your veins. That was before I learnt that I can take it in milk and have it work almost in a rush.

The solutions in pharm. ampoules are probably no more than 0.5% ethanol.
    Pharm ampoules contains stupid amounts of chemicals which won't be suitable for abusers, because of the obvious tolerance. Besides, I never felt any burning on my veins from that kind of ratio. There's also the fact that I was using vodka. Which is 45% ethanol, and the rest water, so it did burn even less. I've heard of ppl that shoot diluted alcohol (really stupid if you ask me) and their veins aren't so bad.

6. Collapse Details

Read this thread again. Vodka is not just Alcohol and Water. It is distilled potato juice, and I'd wager it would have traces of metals from the distillation vats.

Perhaps you're not feeling the burn because you're sort of, um, high?

No matter how much you rationalize, the fact that IV pills and vodka are LESS suitable for abuse than ampoules remains a fact.

7. Collapse Details

^I totaly agree, I think no one is crazy enough to think the opposite. It's just that getting ampoules, and the low dosages in them is a burden.

8. Collapse Details

^
    Not all vodka is potato based. Just an fyi.

May I recommend Grey Goose for your IV pleasure, narutokun?

9. Collapse Details

motley crue was main lining alcohal, and guess wat, they are still living, n rockin.

10. Collapse Details

edited- pointless flame removed
    Last edited by hfrs; 07-10-2007 at 07:47.

11. Collapse Details

^lol don't blame him all those psychs he takes have broaden his perspectives and his not a common mortal anymore.

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by phrozen
    ^
    Not all vodka is potato based. Just an fyi.

May I recommend Grey Goose for your IV pleasure, narutokun?
    were you being sarcastic or do you really mean i should switch to that brand of vodka?

13. Collapse Details

I've heard of ppl that shoot diluted alcohol (really stupid if you ask me) and their veins aren't so bad.
    "Hearing" about people and knowing what happens to veins that are exposed to alcohol are two different things.

Facts: Alcohol is an irritant and vesicant (upon extravasation). It cannot be administered through a peripheral iv without damage. There are situations where it must be administered iv (ethylene glycol toxicity and others), in those cases a central line must be placed. The EtOH must be diluted, which is why it gets put in a central vein. The amount of damage done will directly correlate with the amount injected and the concentration injected.

14. Collapse Details

u can close this thread I got my answer already

15. Collapse Details

were you being sarcastic or do you really mean i should switch to that brand of vodka?
    Little bit of both.

If I were to shoot any type of vodka, it wouldn't be one of the 1.75L $10 cheapo vodkas. From my understanding, Grey Goose is filtered and distilled to higher standards. And it's a hell of a lot better to drink than the other cheaper vodkas.

If that actually makes a difference when you're iv'ing so little, I don't know. :shrugs:

16. Collapse Details

About the Ethanol issue:

You need no more than 0,05ml Ethanol for 0,95ml water to successfully prepare Lorazepam for injection.

That's a 5% Ethanol solution. I don't think it is harmful. It doesn't burn AT ALL (you need more than 0,1ml Ethanol for 1ml water to burn).

17. Collapse Details

North & South American Social & Drug Discussion
    Quote Originally Posted by medicine cabinet
    ^they prolly gave him an antagonist which would induce WD, and if he was on methadone for a while let me tell you, it would have sucked balls. if that was indeed the case, he was on methadone maintenance, OD'd, and got a shot of narcan, it would be about as sick with WD as you can get. i can see the hospital giving a benzo after the fact to help ease the WD. i mean shit, if it was me i would have gone apeshit till i got something to calm me down. induced WD sucks bad.
    That's exactly what happened except I wasn't on maintenance. It sucked pretty fucking bad.

18. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by xxanxxtwo
    This is a very good point. Don't assume that vodka or everclear are safe to inject with....
    As far as I know people have done vodka IVs, and lived...not saying it smart though

19. Collapse Details
    Ativan vs other benzos 
    Capsule
    I am used to taking 7 2mg Xanax and feeling the best in the world!

However, do to the time of the month I get refills, I onli have Ativan. So I started out about 45 mins ago, and I took 15 1mg Ativans.

I am waiting for the feeling...should be showin in a sec.....

I do know that 10 2mg Klonopins work almost as good as the Xanax.

So we will see... other have comments?
    ]

Ok, here it comes... 1 1/2 hours later.... but it is a "good" feeling no doubt!!!

I love BenzoDiazipines!!
    Last edited by KnightMetal; 11-02-2008 at 02:50.

20. Collapse Details

Ok my tolerance is not that bad, but Ativan sucks, you seems to have the math down about 2mg to 1mg Xanax...but it going to take a lot...

21. Collapse Details

Never injected a benzo pill myself, but I did come across some IV/IM lorazepam ampules a while back. I IM'd them and IV'd them, just to see the difference. While neither method is much (if at all) stronger than oral use, the IV set in very quickly but without a rush. The IM set in gradually over about 10 minutes, which I actually preferred. The best of both worlds, IMO.

22. Collapse Details

Capsule
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillthrill
    Ok my tolerance is not that bad, but Ativan sucks, you seems to have the math down about 2mg to 1mg Xanax...but it going to take a lot...
    After that night, I do Know that, ATIVAN does suck. I had to take more than I should to feel a "high". Never did acccomplish that, I felt something, but it wasnt what I wanted.

I am not going to get these useless things from the MD no more, mabe he will give me Valium. Which I reall dont like them better, but atleast the work!!

I alread get Xanax (1&2s), Klonopins(1&2s), Ativans (1&2)

I will trade in the Ativan for Valium or a stronger Xanax, like the XR's 3mgs.
    Doctors in m area give benzos out like cups of water, luckil!

PEACE
    KNightMetal

23. Collapse Details

to OP:

order some propynol glycol from ebay.

get micron filters, i fprefer the ones made by milipore.

just google for "millipore wheel filters" or "millipore syringe filters"

this is how you prepare the injection:

1) Depending what kind of dose you want to IV crush as many pills as needed to get the wanted dose. The pills must be crushed into as fine powder as you possibly can.

2) pour the powder into a small plastic cup or something similar and the needed amount of PG as well. Stirr it well, take your time. A lot of undissolved solid will be there but the lorazepam has dissolved.

3) Filter through cotton trying to avoid any solids making through the cotton. (some will but the less the better).

4) Now attach the micron (wheel) filter to the syringe containing the pre-filtered lorazepam in PG solution.

5) Push smoothly and slowly enough the solution through the micron filter (PG is more viscous than water) into another plastic cup (or similar). Blow air through your micron filter (with a syringe) to make sure to get out all the goodies.

4) Dilute your solution with (sterile) water/saline so that the ratio is 60% water and 40% propylene glycol. This is the same ratio as used in commercial preparations. Addition of water also makes it less viscous for easier IVing. Now you got a clear emulsion containing lorazepam rady for injection.

5) Draw the emulsion in your rig.

6) register

7) SHOOT!

Same method applies to other benzos as well.

24. Collapse Details

At what point should you be worried about injection site pain?

25. Collapse Details

Needle
    Can u inject other benzos safel ?

B/c I think ativan sux.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast