• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Drugs in the mail?

NewToCid

Bluelighter
How safe is it to send a small amount of drugs in the mail (ie, 1 oz of weed, 30 pills, etc)? Is domestic mail sent by drug dogs or x-rayed? Is FedEx or Overnight mail x-rayed or drug dogged? Can anyone do anything if the package was caught with no valid return address and I have no previous criminal record/no history of intercepted mail?

Well the drugs *might* not end up at your house, or whoever's your sendin cuz *sometimes* they will confiscate it...*but* that is rare..
and about the return adress, is it too tough to drive a couple miles from your house and get a valid one?? it could never be traced back to you..

I meant fake as in not mine. Also, do u know anythin about reasons that they get confiscated? will a next day shipping place be more or less likely to get caught?

start small...try sending a dubb sack or 4 pills at first...if that gets to it's destination thru yer method then build yer way up to that oz and 30 pills...

You can send mail with no return address and it will still be delivered. I would rather do that than put someone else's return address on it because if it were traced back, I just fucked them over.

Im not sure they will send mail if it doesn't have a return addres. I tried sending a card with money in it without a return address and to no avail.lol. But when I resent it with a return address on it it made it fine. peace

want free postage?? just reverse the destination with the return address...when they see that there is no postage they'll send it back to the assumed return addrees which in reality is the destination...get it??

Good Corruption: Wouldnt that in turn make the postal service more suspicious? For regular mail it would be cool, but I wouldnt risk it for a drug package.
------------------
"So modify this third rock from the sun, by painting myraids of pictures with the colors of one"
[This message has been edited by Get Up Kid (edited 06 June 2001).]

I've sent much mail with no return address, and have gotten confirmations that it actually arrived at the destination, so it does work. Maybe not all the time (although I don't know why they'd toss some things and not others)...

It is a federal offense to mail drugs to someone. If you get caught, you could get anything from probation to a few years in the big house. It is different if you are recieving them because you might could claim that you had no idea someone was sending you dugs.

OH BOY/.....
FIRST,do NOT use a FAKE return address..this sends up a RED FLAG to the PO person when they type the RET. ADDy in the COMP...why would someone use a BOGUS RETURN addy??thats what they would ask them self...YES,it could and probably WOULD make it to its DESTINATION no matter what the RETURN ADDY is,but be on the SAFE side and look in the phone book and just choose a random one out,PREFERABLY a place of business...that looks better...
also,send it PRIORITY MAIL..do NOT use FEDEX,as they do RANDOM spot checks,and thats no good...USPS tosses so much mail everyday that they dont have the TIME to look at each pack...
double box the fucker as well,especially if it is WEED or any other SMELLY type of substance...WRAP the DRUG in tons of PLASTIC as well....
pray they dont do a controlled delivery
smile.gif

in all seriousness,i wouldnt sweat sending such a small amount once in AWHILE,but if ya do it regularly,ya might want to switch things around every once in awhile..

goodcorruption-
say i'm sending a letter to minnesota from arizona.
i write the minnesota address in the return address spot, put no postage on it, and throw it in the mail. in theory it'd go back to the return address, but wouldn't they be a little curious to how the letter sent from minnesota made it all the way to arizona with no postage?
------------------
And then there was one.....
AIM - CaucasianHomeboy

Don't bother with fake return addresses. Just go to the DARE website and find the name of your local co-ordinator, then put his address as the return address. Then if it does get stopped they'll be looking for the Drug Warrior!
Harry

The ID-10-7 Guide to Drug Trafficking
So you have decided to traffick in illegal drugs? Well, there are a few pointers that will keep you out of trouble!
1) USE THE USPS ONLY! If you are outside of the USA, well, then I don't know what to tell you... in Canada use the Pony Express, thats what you guys have, right? Anyway, you want to AVOID THE PRIVATE COURIERS such as UPS, FedEX, Airborne, etc... the reason? Simple, the USPS needs a SEARCH WARRANT to open any mail, while a private courier can open your mail if they feel like it - and they do!
2) Some things you simply dont mail - cocaine and marijuana namely... dont ask why, just don't!
3) Use a return address, a fake one, but make it sound real and make sure the zipcode matches the address (ie edit a real addy)..
Shit I will post more later, I am to tired..
In short - you're probably not moving enough to be of intrest to anyone...
------------------
PAK CHOOIE UNF! Do not trust the pusher robot, he is malfunctioning, we are here to protect you..

why to the cocaine and marijuana? do they actually drug dog the packages/ would coffee or some other smell reducer help?

mj is something i definitely wouldn't send because of the potent smell. i'd even be cautious with shrooms. only things i would be comfortable with maililng is powdered drugs.

I've had packages of 10 and 20 pills sent to me and received on a few occasions via fed-ex without incident.

well,PLEASE HEED this advice,do NOT use a fake return address...use a REAL one..trust me...
USPS can and HAS opened LETTERS and PARCELS WITHOUT a search warrant!!i had a close buddy that literally mailed "TOYS" out for a living,and he had MORE than 1 USPS package opened WITHOUT a search warrant..everyone hides behind that "have to have a search warrant business",when it is not true..TRUST ME....
yeah,mailing COCA and MARY JANE would be risky no matter what,due to the smell..trying to cover it up with something else would probably just alert the dogs to it and once that happens,the pack gets opened and INSPECTED...though there are crazy assholes out there who receive this type of DRUG all the time with NO problem...talk about being really STUPID or really SMART...
dont feel confident that your pack wont get opened just because it is a small one..i have seen people busted for receiving a few hundrd tabs of ROIDS and ROOFIES...
mail is such a HIT-MISS game..98% of the time you will be successful,the other 2% yer FUCKED...

If the USPS were to open a package sans warrant, than anything they find inside would NOT be admissible for arrest, a warrant, or anything else - YES, there are exceptions, there ALWAYS ARE going to be risks involved, but if you're sending drugs within the country, your risk is the LEAST with the USPS - FedEX and UPS are actually more agressive with their fight against drugs because they can actually get grants from the government if they sieze shit.. also, with a private courier there is a better chance your packge will go through a central processing center, so it's easier to have dogs walking at once place, while the USPS are less likely to have any type of drug dogs at some small town post office..
For the return address, the important thing is that the ZIP CODE and CITY match up - but yes, ALWAYS HAVE A RETURN ADDRESS! Thats how normal people ship stuff ..
Why don't you ship the ganja or the ya-yo? Simple, they have the most distinct smells that ANY DOG can smell.. they are starting to train dogs to sniff ecstasy and other amphetamines - but ANY DOG can pickup coke and weed... and you can't "mask" the smell - you have to contain it, and this is a LOT MORE DIFFICULT then you think ..
And remember about the "to" address - make it to the right address but A DIFFERNT NAME - when the package comes, do not open for a few days - if anything goes down you have a better chance of claiming it was not your package - "I was going to return it to the post office but just hadn't the time yet" ..
The success rate is a lot better then you think .. good luck!
------------------
PAK CHOOIE UNF! Do not trust the pusher robot, he is malfunctioning, we are here to protect you..

hmmm, good thread. When you say not to use a "Fake" return address, do you mean that it has to be an existing place with that person's name you use living there, or are you recommending using your true name and residence?
I have mailed next day packages wit the USPS using an address that is for an apartment complex, just not puting the actual apartment #, then putting in a bogus name. Will this send up a red flag? Your thoughts would be appreciated.
Thanks
------------------
"I dislike the drug you are using, but I would defend with my life your right to use it."
- Paraphrase on Voltaire
"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."
- Dr. Johnson
"We do not sense imagination enough to sense what we are missing."
-Jean Toomer