• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Drugs in the mail?

use a REAL return address. dayum people. Just put a name and matching addy/zip on there. Whats the problem/trouble in doing that? Makes it look like a normal package, as someone said.
Also, for coke and weed, hollow out a full jar of peanut butter and stick it in there, wrapped in plastic of course. Then fill the PB jar back up w/ PB so it's airtight. It's airtight in the 3-4 bags, airtight in the PB, airtight in the jar cuz of the safety seal (assuming you re-glued it), and airtight from the screw cap. Then you can go ahead and put the entire jar in ANOTHER 2-3 ziplocks. Now that's good stuff. If the people open it, they'll find a jar of PB, safety sealed, and the PB is settled, assuming you nuked it for about 20 seconds.
Use a diff name in the TO addy, preferably someone who lived at the house BEFORE you. Or your next door neighbor's name. Just dont use "Mary Jane 1220 Smith St...", b/c thats just dumb. And yes, people HAVE been busted by being that stupid.
Share your ideas.
AIM: LaviathanX

Peanut butter will not cover up the smell.. the bigger problem is that you get residue on the package from handling the dope, so its important you keep sterile every step along the way!
As for the "to" address - if you use the previous resident there is a chance it will get forwarded to their new address, so use a fake name...
------------------
PAK CHOOIE UNF! Do not trust the pusher robot, he is malfunctioning, we are here to protect you..

no no no, I'm not saying that peanut butter will "cover" the smell up like people think a fabric softner or coffee will. it just makes an airtight seal, and the jar of PB looks harmless. I have a friend who send coke to NY from CA for about three years using this method, and he lived in LA where they DO have drug dogs runnin around sniffing stuff. If it's sealed and the PB is settled, who would think there's drugs in it? Hell, even if your parents open the package b/c theres a false name on it they wont think anything of it. They'll probably put it in the pantry. And if they open it and use it, then they STILL wont find it b/c nobody crams a knife halfway down just to get PB. Anyway, just my 2c from my experience.

What the hell is all this peanut butter talk?
If I were in charge of deciding whether or not to search a product, a jar full of peanut butter would be red-flagged immediately. Who the hell ships a jar of peanut butter? Costs more to ship it then to buy it locally on the other end.

yeah i would see that as odd as well,sending jars of peanut butter??what the fuck for??it is a very available item,so why mail it around the US???doesnt make sense to me,or the PO people either...
never heard of ANYONE sending someone else a bottle of peanut butter thru the mail.." hey bro,the stores 'round my area are totally out of JIF and i need a quick fix,please express some to me asap!!!"...doesnt sound right..

There really isn't much risk shipping *IN* the US, they wouldn't open a package unless they had a reason, and remember, no search warrant and it's no good!
Marijuana and Cocaine are just a risk... forget this nonsense about peanut butter - if you want "air-tight" then get the Food Saver, still, dogs can smell through the bag... I guess if you used the included jars, washed the outside in some solvent, you would *reduce* the risk...
------------------
PAK CHOOIE UNF! Do not trust the pusher robot, he is malfunctioning, we are here to protect you..

There really isn't much risk shipping *IN* the US, they wouldn't open a package unless they had a reason, and remember, no search warrant and it's no good!
Marijuana and Cocaine are just a risk... forget this nonsense about peanut butter - if you want "air-tight" then get the Food Saver, still, dogs can smell through the bag... I guess if you used the included jars, washed the outside in some solvent, you would *reduce* the risk...
------------------

------------------

no, you need to use GOURMET peanut butter!!!
You know, the kind worth mailing.
wink.gif

WTF?
------------------
"I dislike the drug you are using, but I would defend with my life your right to use it."
- Paraphrase on Voltaire
"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."
- Dr. Johnson
"We do not sense imagination enough to sense what we are missing."
-Jean Toomer

If you want to send stuff that smells, you can vacuum seal it... I've heard it works well to contain the smell. Also, try to compress whatever you're sending so that it'd feel like cardboard or a thick roll of paper... or even a small book.
Never send it as a package, only a letter. They don't search letters.
-SkeletonM

If you want to send stuff that smells, you can vacuum seal it... I've heard it works well to contain the smell. Also, try to compress whatever you're sending so that it'd feel like cardboard or a thick roll of paper... or even a small book.
-SkeletonM

-SkeletonM

-SkeletonM

-SkeletonM

-SkeletonM