• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

How to smoke ICE

Clip

Ex-Bluelighter
Tring to get some tips on the best way to smoke ICE.

Phreex, now I know the rest of these cock burglers may not have any knowledge on this but you bro? cant you lend some advice? The last time we hti heat to the aluminum that shit puffed into a tiny cloud and disTApeared... Tring to be more effiecient. need idears. And I need to know if snorting it will do you just as well, or if you need ot up the dose to 50mg

Cock Burglars? I have never stole anything...!
------------------
I LEAVE DUMPS, NOT TAKE THEM!

I dont know if this is what you mean or not.........
I used to live in a tweeker pad. The guys that were there tended to take on hobbies. Weaving hemp, sewing (they went to the sewing store and bought a machine). And finally settled on shit pipes. The O. Chem major would go to the lab and bring back test tubes. The ends were heated via butane torch from Home Depot and air was blown into the tube until a bubble formed, which was popped. Hence the shit pipe. Here is the part that I found interesting. After any said week of binge the O. Chem guy would use a small amount of ether to clean the residue out of all the pipes , this he would evaporate to produce glass….which is evidently considerably cleaner than street shit or ice……I never tried it because…..I guess everyone draws the line somewhere.
**note** on more than one occasion, said overzealous shit pipe blower would “pop” the bubble at the end of the tube, or drop the tube mid blow…….little blobs of hot glass melted carpet, burned eyelashes, etc…it was a pretty dangerous thing to do in a living room.
Two are in re-hab…..one is in jail………what fun.

yes, but everyone deserves to do that at least once.
mine ended with one of them fucking up his life and moving back home, everyone else becoming a normal respectable citizen, and me continuing on as if nothing had happened..
big ups the test tubes.
pasteur pipettes also work if it doesn't fall out
erlenmeyer flasks aren't great because the vapor tends to condense on the walls.
the aforementioned one who fucked up his life preferred a very ghetto method involving making the standard coke can pipe, filling the bowl with ashes and putting chunks on that.
i had no respect for it, but if you don't believe it worked: he still lives with his parents.

Maybe try foil again with less heat. I used to do that with meth when I first started because I would get it too hot. Try using more layers of foil, keeping the flame farther away, etc....

the lightbulb method is widely used as well. If you can't piece it together with common sense, shoot me an e-mail and I'll give you the details.
------------------
And then there was one.....
AIM - CaucasianHomeboy

Are we talking about "ICE" or "GLASS"? Either way, the method is the same - vaporize it..
And I thought I was the only speedfreak who was into blowing glass.. we would get wired and started using these little glass ginsing vials they cold at the habib mart.. of course after we got tired of the non-tempered shit breaking we found a store that had nothing but glass blowing shit - we got some colored stock and tempered shit, ended up making a number of REALLY nice meth pipes.. but if you're in a pinch and wanna make a meth pipe that 0wns, simply get one of them there little air-freshner spray bottles fomr a gas station, cut the metal spray thing off and pour out the fluid.. GENTLY apply heat to the end until it's red hot, then blow (as another had said).. it will make a bubble and when it pops you have your little hole..
------------------
PAK CHOOIE UNF! Do not trust the pusher robot, he is malfunctioning, we are here to protect you..

lite bulb it is.. thanks i forgot all about that method........time to test...........HOLYSHIT... no waste at all.. just took the bulb, chipped at it with a little nail and got it busted... cleaned out the middle... ran water thru it to get all the powder off..... put nail hole in metal end... put 4-methlox.... in 'bulb' lit bottom... covered top hole i made to clean shit out with with tape (so no escapeage).... sucked on metal end...........................WHEW!!! thanks guys... damn....... shit.........nothing much left............................................................

Ahh... Other Drugs turns yet another one of this nations youth onto the joys of smoking amphetamines! Here at Other Drugs, we do more before 4am then many people do all day!
------------------
PAK CHOOIE UNF! Do not trust the pusher robot, he is malfunctioning, we are here to protect you..