• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Mega Merged: Ultimate poppy pod/seed tea thread (getting the most out of your pods)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just done my first real attempt. My last was after a coke binge and had been up all night so kinda nodded off after a while.

I grinded 4 small pods in a coffee grinder to dust, added juice of half a lemon, the other was being used in tonights meal lol, added the lemon juice to the 4 pods with a tat warm water as it was very sludgy , boiled 1.5 cups of water. let cool slightly added the mix, let steep for 45 mins stirring occasionally, filter through sock. I got about a pint of "Cat piss" have drank half and will report back later.

I borrowed a work mates coffee grinder and must have grinded about 20 pods, so have a nice tub off poppy head dust. Only downer was I just left my bag on the bus with his grinder and my mates valium, nothing to trace it back to me but 2 mates might be pissed off . oops, i could have walked to where i was going anyway dam it, anway. took it about 15 mins ago. How long till the effects ?

Cheers BL

Also im not making a reqular thing off this after some bad stories, before i get shot down.

Just did the exact same thing, except I still havent strained mine...so I guess we can be on the tea together! OH JOY!!!

Anyways, should take no longer than an hour and 1/2 to kick in, usually takes 45 min for me to feel the effects.

Depends on if you took it on an empty stomach or not...

Oh a BL Tea party lol, Yeah taken on an empty stomach.
Does CWE count towards PPT tollerance ? Just Ive done CWE a few times?

Im not sure I understand the question, do you mean does CWE make the drink more potent?

I've heard alot of different answers...Some say cold water is better, some say the morphine is destroyed with hot water, then the other half says that you cant get the morphine without hot water, so idk...

Prelude2TragedyII said:
Im not sure I understand the question, do you mean does CWE make the drink more potent?

I've heard alot of different answers...Some say cold water is better, some say the morphine is destroyed with hot water, then the other half says that you cant get the morphine without hot water, so idk...

I mean in the past ive done CWE and just wondered if this would effect my tollerance to PPT. Because obviously if you do it again and again you need more to get high. Get Me ?

EDIT:- I mean CWE with CO-Codomal in the past, not at the same time as PPT.
EDIT AGAIN:- What im tryin to say does CWE with co codomol have a cross tollerance with PPT ?

Last edited:
^
doodcwe is just a way of not taking aspirin

obviously not taking aspirin/paracetamol is not going to affect your opiate tolerance

taking opiates will (ie codeine)

BingeBoy said:
^
doodcwe is just a way of not taking aspirin

obviously not taking aspirin/paracetamol is not going to affect your opiate tolerance

taking opiates will (ie codeine)

Yeah I know that, I was wondering if taking codeine (CWE) will up my tollerance to PPT ? As is codeine not in Poppy Heads ?

Oh, yes, if you take opiates on a regular basis , you would have a tolerance to PPT, since it also contains opiates.

But, if it's been a while since you've taken any opiates, then you shouldn't have much of a tolerance.

Prelude2TragedyII said:
Oh, yes, if you take opiates on a regular basis , you would have a tolerance to PPT, since it also contains opiates.

But, if it's been a while since you've taken any opiates, then you shouldn't have much of a tolerance.

Sunday was last CWE, might take the other half of that PPT as been 1.5 hours and only getting a mild itch, chill.

1st time PPT

so I am currently enjoying my 1st ppt experience, I ground to a powder 5 huge pods and and added to boiling water and immeadiatley removed from heat and let sit for about 20 minutes, strained, and drank. The effects were noticable but not quite strong enough. I used the puddy for a 2nd brew. I don't use opiates regularly but do seem have always had a natural tolerence for some reason. So I just ground up 3 more and opted for the coffee maker method. Ran it through 4 time just to be sure, just gulped it down. Wish me luck!:|

Poppy pods

I've been reading up on these a lot the past couple days. The poppy pods I would have available seem to be very small in size. The heads are even smaller than a golf ball I'd say. Also, the stems are a good 8 to 10 inches long. They're very skinny stems, but still prominent to say the least. I have quite a large tolerance to opiates, so I'm wondering A. What would be the best way for me to measure these out into a dose, and B. Should I use the stems, or save them for another time and only use the heads for now?

Thanks

Stick with the heads for now, tho the stems do contain a little opium.

There's no way of judging a dose other than start with 3, then 5 etc until you find a dose you're comfortable with.

Ok that sounds good. I wasn't sure about the stems and couldn't find anything saying for sure whether right now would be the appropriate time to use them since I still have the heads available too. I bought I coffee grinder to use to grind the heads, I don't have a scale with me, should I try to measure out a certain amount in a measuring cup?

Basically I need a minimum of 80mg ox oxycodone orally to do anything, so I wouldn't like to undershoot the dosing.

The best way to measure a dose is by weight.

Grind your de-stemmed pods up in a blender or coffee grinder. (take the crown off, along with the stem and knuckle of the stem....save these for after the pods are gone)

With a tolerance of 80mg oral oxycodone to get high, I'd start with a 20gram dose of pod.

UTSE if you need help making the tea. (its not hard, just dont use boiling water...soak for at least 20 minutes)

As a side note..... a 20 gram dose may not even do much for YOU. I just say that so you can make sure you can stomach the tea and to make sure your not overly sensitive to it for whatever reason.

Me personally, I need about 100mg of oxycodone to get high. My pod dose is around 50grams........

Edit: just realized you said you have no scale. if your pods are a little smaller than a golf ball, I'd say one would weight about 3 to 4 grams.

Last edited:
I've only been using the pods, I have been taking off the stem and the very top of the pod...., I was curious if the very top of the pod, or the stem, can be used to make a type of tea, (Is the top of the pod just the same as the rest of it?)

Also, are the seeds out of the pods easier to get a wash from, I have saved the seeds from about 100 pods, and was planning on washing them, should I expect any effects?)

Last edited:
After consuming pod tea for a few days I now remember why I don't like opiates

Can someone give me more info about plugging tea?

Are you guys plugging the whole cup of tea? or are you evaporating it?

Are you adding anything to it?

Haven't gotten much of a clear answer...

Thoughts on taste?

So far, I've come to this conclusion:

i. The enjoyment of an experience involving X grams of giganteum Vs X grams of small pods is far higher (i.e. giganteum sized pods give better highs and more likelihood of nodding hard).

ii. Giganteum teas prepared identically to those with smaller pods, taste more of the plant material (despite not consuming the plant material) and are far more alkaline/disgusting in taste terms.

iii. Greener = better. I've had several shades of brown but the greener teas were the ones that knocked me off my ass and kepy my pupils pinpoint for an absolute age.

iv. Blue seeds = fresher, stronger pods <---- still not sure about this but I crack open a pod and the seeds are brown, I throw the pod away (a mixture of blue/brown isn't a problem however).

v. 'The crack' means ? ? ? I've heard people say that a louder 'snap' when breaking open a pod = more alkaloids. I am uncertain as I've made tea with pods that were more 'latex-like' in texture and didsn't have a snap factor.

Hello all.

I usually take hydro's for pain, most likely not enough as I usually have to take double the script. So I run out. Something I hope to address at the next doc appt. Running out leaves me in w/d with my pain exaggerated. Fun times. I've been an avid opiate watcher since youth, so I know my way around. Abit. I get the tea to hopefully keep the w/d's off and the pain gone. I dunno if I'm doing it wrong? I do get a nice thick coloured liquid, so its in there. Yet - last night i sat around and sat around and sat around.. waiting to be released from my aches and pains. Not the w/d aches and pains as I managed to skip around that this time with tramadol, but friggin pain. I was buzzed pretty good I think, but the pain wasn't completely gone. I love my hydro's cos they make the pain like it was never there. Poof gone. I tried eating some of pod material at a later time... which might of increased the buzz? Dunno. I've also restoril and tramadol. Yet abit unsure about combining. I want to be pain free, not dead. Usually the tramadol kills half of my pain.

Here are my questions. I've read about the calcium. Does it really work? Can I eat a few tums while drinking the tea or do I have to throw them in? As its steeping now.

I usually just get a glass of water.. microwave it for about 2 minutes (near boiling) and than throw in ground up pods and let steep for ages upon ages. Until the liquid isn't hot. I don't measure by pods. I measure by tablespoons of grounds. I think last night I used 8 tblspoons? Not sure what it is in pods though. I grind it all up at once. I don't add lemon. The taste doesnt bother me.

Am I using enough? I wonder if its not enough water? The glass is full from top to bottom with grounds and I usually get about a fist full of grounds when i wring them out.

Should I try 50 mg of tramadol combined? Is it safe?

Any suggestions?

Omg - I havent felt this good in I dont know how long. Wow its wonderous. What I did.... a large plastic cup of water - micro'd for 2 minutes.... than 3 min later micro'd for 1 minute. Steeped 6 tblspoons of grounds for probably an hour? Till the liquid was warmish. Wrung out the grounds. Had a nice warm greenish/brownish/honey looking colour. Looked real rich. Chewed 2 tabs of tums.. started drinking. Whilst i was drinking i was taking chunks of the grounds and swallowing them with the liquid. Not too much of it. But it all compacts and stays together after i strain. A couple of chunks. Chewed another Tums.. figured it could alll mix in the stomach. About an hour later.. slight buzz.. but nothing really. Took a tramadol and a restoril.....

And wow. Pain free (mostly).... mellow as hell......... Amazing. I almost hate to go to bed and lose it. Lovely. Em. Wish the back pain was completely gone. Wouldnt mind a spare hydro to kill the rest of the pain tho. Other pain gone tho!

Just had to share. Lovely. Lovely little chilled mellowness.

Status
Not open for further replies.