• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Mega Merged: Ultimate poppy pod/seed tea thread (getting the most out of your pods)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first wash leads to not much in terms of liquid ( maybe I need more water).
The second and third wash I end Up with more water so I'm gonna try and use more water as my pods are small and I use 10-20, or if large 10-12.

My first wash leads to not much in terms of liquid ( maybe I need more water).
The second and third wash I end Up with more water so I'm gonna try and use more water as my pods are small and I use 10-20, or if large 10-12.

if your using 10-12 large i would use 3 cups for the first wash, 2 for the second and 1.5-2 for the third.

i think using more for the first wash is better. after that it seems you dont need as much because the grounds are wet.

generally i follow the rule of a cup for 3-4 pods, 1.5 for 5-7 and 2 for 8-10. thats for the first wash. with the second wash i usually drop half a cup and t hen another .25 for the third. i cant stand drinking all that liquid though because usually i cant piss for hours and im super full of liquid and have to pee so bad

Ok thanks for the tips I'm using far less water in my first wash than I should be.

I'll give it a try later

Peace

yeah let us know how it goes hi5555

anyone tried this method ?
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=301320&highlight=microwave+poppy.

Basically you just grind the pods in a coffee grinder but then you put the powder into a blender with hot water and and blend it on a low setting for a minute or so. Sounds like it would work alot better than just letting it seep because it would constantly be agitated.

I will recommend a very effective method for making capsules quickly/efficiently with a powdered material.

Purchase two of the Cap-M-Quick "00" capsule fillers. Purchase one "00/000" tamper.

Use a material that is ground to the consistency of baby/talcum powder. A coarse grind/powder will not pack as well/efficiently.

Place the large end of the capsules in one of the fillers, with the rotating 'spacers' used to space the top and bottom of machines. Use the 2nd machine to place the small half of the capsule on. Do not use the 'spacers' on this machine, they will be too high for the small capsule end. Instead, fold a piece of cardboard and place it between the ends of each side of the filler that you use for the small capsule ends. Pour powder and spread, filling the short capsules and tamping down. Do not add more to the small capsule ends. Now, add and spread powder to the large halves, tamper, then repeat until no more will fit in the lower large capsule halves. Now you can assemble the caps. With the tampered/packed material in both tops and bottoms using 2 machines, you will get about 0.6 grams per "00" capsule. With no tamping and using a single machine, about 0.3 grams per "00" capsule is normal. With one machine and tamping, about 0.45 grams is normal per "00" capsule. Using 2 machines and tamping both sides will get you the same density as professional made capsules and this reduces the number of capsules you have to swallow. FYI, a 'Giant' size pod is approx. 4 grams of dried material with stem and seeds discarded. I do recommend "00" capsules. You can swallow two at a time easily. FYI, the average size capsule found in over the counter products is usulaly "0", which is a bit smaller than the size I am recommending. The larger size, "000", is nearly horse pill sized and may be difficult for some people to swallow. But if you can handle it, go for it. LOL! Note: Some people report finding that capsuled material does not work as well as free swallowed material. I can only guess that either the capsule is not fully dissolving for some people, leaving the produce partially clumped together internally, or that these people are imagining things. I don't know which is true.

-Chris

Note: I am not recommending using any illegal substance in the gel capsules. The above procedures work to optimize the packing time and density of ANY powdered material. Specific mass units given above are averages, and may deviate based upon specific materials and their specific mass.

Last edited:
I want to state for the record that chlorphenermine (neocitran) works very well in enhancing the effects of your tea :)

thanks for the reply Madwolf...will def keep it in mind.

once again, how are peoples experiences using yogurt to mask the taste of grinds?

my normal dosage is around 15-25 grams depending on what i have to do for the day...and unfortunately every time i have used pods the taste has gotten worse and worse. its to the point that i can;t handle them at all, and using gel caps is gonna be my last ditch effort. i guess i can just try yogurt for myself but was looking for someone who has tried it to explain how well it worked.

Numb your tongue, ice or use an actual anaesthetic agent. This way you won't taste it at all.

Pod Tea Potency Enhancement

Does anyone out there have any tried and true methods of increasing tea potency? I myself add calcium carbonate and lemon juice. I have found that the calcium does increase the potency, and the lemon juice seemed to extend the length of the high, but didn't seem to increase the level. I've read of a further process which converted the base morphine into 6-monoacetylmorphine, but the process itself and the chemical used was omitted. Further research mentions acetic acid, but as to it's use in the process I have no idea. Any experienced users with advice would be greatly appreciated.

Come on now.

Grind pods with blender or coffee grinder (after removal of seeds/knuckle&stem/crown)

Weigh out a dose (12 grams is good start for no tolerance)

Get a glass jar. Pour ground pod into it. Add lemon juice and hot(not boiling) water.

Shake and let soak for 20 minutes.

Strain the grounds out with a cloth/piece of shirt/clean rag/sock. Squeeze it good to get all the liquid.

Drink.

Learn how to UTFSE :D

cant you just use a siv to drain the liquid into a mug/cup?
also why does it have to be hot water and not boiling? surely cold would be ok in that sense then?

There are several studies from the '50s & '60s to alkaloid content of poppy straw that come up on a simple google search.

Manufacture Of Alkaloids From The Poppy Plant In Hungary
J. Kabay 1/1/1961

J. Kabay . . . was able to devise a chemical method of determining the morphine content of poppy straw, a task which was entrusted to him by the League of Nations

http://www.poppies.org/news/99501931090804.shtml

Poppy Straw: A Problem Of International Narcotics Control
Dr.Kuessner 1/1/1961

http://www.poppies.org/news/99629550630978.shtml

Cultivation Of The Opium Poppy And The Oil Poppy In The Soviet Union
G.Shuljgin 1/1/1969

http://www.unodc.org/unodc/en/data-and-analysis/bulletin/bulletin_1969-01-01_4_page002.html

Some Aspects Of The Production, Turnover And Control Of Narcotic Drugs In Poland
I.Egierszdorff, T.Delong 1/1/1967

http://www.unodc.org/unodc/en/data-and-analysis/bulletin/bulletin_1967-01-01_3_page002.html

Can you find these anywhere else than on ebay? It seems that retailers go out of their way to make sure they don't have the p. somniferum variety.

I guess I could try the seeds from a bulk supplier, but the pods sound better to me. The bulk seeds don't sound very promising...

Pods online

Can you find these anywhere else than on ebay? It seems that retailers go out of their way to make sure they don't have the p. somniferum variety.

I guess I could try the seeds from a bulk supplier, but the pods sound better to me. The bulk seeds don't sound very promising...

I get pods through ebay, and yes, they are p. somniferum. They get me where I want to go!;)

No, the data you're seeking doesn't exist. If you've been doing pods you probably know that the potency of them isn't consistent. It's best to grind up a lot at once and mix it well so what you have is uniform in potency.
There's never going to be any hard data. It's like asking how much THC is in a weed bud. Sure, knowing the strain helps, but only by so much..

BodhiSvaha33 & CloudyHazeD, if you want to get the maximum amount of potency, can't you just grind up your pods and eat them raw (straight up). Or mabye with some milk or yogurt.

1. What was the HIGHEST AMOUNT of poppy pods that you had to use to get high?

2. Was the source from the Internet (marketed as high yelding pods) or were they locally grown from local seeds?

Legal: Benadryl 25mg, Tagment, DXM 10mg-15mg (never tried it though).
Illegal: Clonidine 0.1mg, Benzodiazpines small doses, Weed/Hash, Soma, Alcohol (a beer/shot or two at most).

Status
Not open for further replies.