• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Mega Merged: Ultimate poppy pod/seed tea thread (getting the most out of your pods)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^

I have a special relationship with codeine; it was the first opioid I used and I love it! =D

But if I ever get a tolerance, then yeah it'll probably lose it's recreational value for me... not the sentimental though ;)

BingeBoy said:
^
I find the bes way for dried pods is too hard boil them for a few minutes , then steep 30 minutes

I've heard a lot of people say not to boil them, for fear of destroying some of the morphine etc. But also, I've heard people say that morphine wouldn't begin to be destroyed until it reached about 400F. And since water boils at about 212F, I don't see how it would hurt. Maybe someone could elaborate on this.

Also, I previously had said that my ppt wasn't too bad to drink. It had a bad aftertaste, but nothing that wasn't easily tolerated. Well I ended up getting some more from a different supplier, and to say the least, the ppt now is verrrry difficult to get down. Which is ultimately a good thing of course. And the effects now, as compared to before, are incredibly different. All in a good way of course.

This time, before I received my batch, I went to the store and purchased some lemon juice. I was planning on adding it to the tea while it was steeping. But both times I've made ppt since then, I have forgotten to use it. Both times I've still had amazing results. I guess I'm just asking, who's had experience with adding lemon juice to their tea, and how effective it has been in comparison to using none. Thanks!

LeadSingerDisorder said:
I guess I'm just asking, who's had experience with adding lemon juice to their tea, and how effective it has been in comparison to using none. Thanks!

Ive never noticed an increase in the strength when using lemon juice. It does taste considerably more disqusting IMO.

Yeah I've heard adding lemon juice, actually somehow manages to make the flavoring even worse. Regardless, at this point I can't complain about anything. Because I've been pretty gone for almost 10 hours straight now, off of about 8 dollars worth of ppt haha. I could spend 200+ dollars on OC and not feel this good. So I'm doing it right. But hey, when you're playing this game, you always have to nickel and dime the products regardless...because, well a lot of you know, it's never enough anyway.

LeadSingerDisorder said:
Regardless, at this point I can't complain about anything. Because I've been pretty gone for almost 10 hours straight now, off of about 8 dollars worth of ppt haha. I could spend 200+ dollars on OC and not feel this good. So I'm doing it right.

What was your method with these pods? How many pods/grams and did you boil + how long for? ? ?

I'm always willing to try a different method if someone reports good results.

It will stay good in the refrigerator for about a week. If you add a small amount of alcohol you can preserve it a lot longer. Don't use too much alcohol though for the sake of harm reduction.

SpellmanT7 said:
What was your method with these pods? How many pods/grams and did you boil + how long for? ? ?

I'm always willing to try a different method if someone reports good results.

The pods I have..are just under the size of tennis balls. I use about 8-10. And they are really thick too. So I use a good amount. They way I make them is quite simple but I'll post it anyway.

1. Break open pods, remove all seeds from inside.
2. Break pods up into little pieces, put them in a coffee bean grinder.
3. I put the pods through 3 grind cycles, to get them as fine as possible.
4. Boil a pot of water, an average size pot about half way full.
5. Dump the pods in while the water is still boiling.
6. After dumping in the pods, remove from heat, occasionally stirring the pod water.
7. After about 10 mins, I turn the stove on low for about 10 more minutes.
8. Then I turn the heat back off, and let it sit for about another 10-15 mins.
9. Then I strain them into a bowl through a t shirt. I find trying to strain them into into a mug is harder, and you can spill (waste) some of it. So first I strain into a bowl, and then pour the liquid into a mug.

If anyone needs me to elaborate any part of my method, I'll be more than happy too. I'm actually in the process of making some right now! [=

Also, has anyone else found any little white flowers within their pods? Lol I keep finding them. I'm not exactly sure if they can be used for anything or not. Anyone know anything about them?

LeadSingerDisorder said:
Also, has anyone else found any little white flowers within their pods? Lol I keep finding them. I'm not exactly sure if they can be used for anything or not. Anyone know anything about them?
all i know is i grind them up also!

i copped 150 pods this thursday and man im having a great weekend. I took about 2 months off from drinking tea. Im gonna try and experiment with this new batch and see how it goes.

Yeah I'll grind them up with the pods..can't hurt anything haha. But yeah..this ppt is now my favorite op. It's cheap, and very effective. Plus the high lasts a long time, which is something I'm not used to. So it's quite nice all around.

Also, hypothetically speaking, if someone were to get a very big flower pot, would it be possible to grow poppies indoors? Not that I would, just a question out of curiosity, of course.

Check out thise site's forum on indoor popp growing ----> www.poppies.org

you will need some natrium lamps you know the ones they use for growing weed

Tolerance goes up way too quick. thursday i used 8 pods, now im up to 12 and the high doesnt last as long. 2 months ago i was making tea out of 20 pods just to get high so i decided to quit for awhile....

^
yes thats the reason i only use 1-2 a week if i do anymore i need like more thaan 300 grams of pods a dose

Seems to me I remember reading in here about the extraction process for heroin. They boil the pod mush to extract the H. I guess I can assume it's ok to boil this stuff without reducing potency.
Personally, I seem to get better results just using very warm water. Warm enough that after a 30 minute soak, I can wring it out thru a t shirt without burning my hands.

^
i usually boil for 3 minutes tops

it's bad for the alkaloids but so is simmering for too long , so it comes down to getting a kind of balance between heat and time on the stove

in my experience a short boil after which i turn off the hot plate and let it sit for 30 minutes with occasional stirring is the way to go.

since my mom doesn't tolerate my behavior nowadays i do it cold water stylke which works great even seems to give a "cleaner" high , you don't get al the goodies at once though you still get a pretty brown product on the re-run

well i just had a cuppa and im a happy boy

^

Interesting... when I used poppy pods, I just boiled some water and let it cool down for 10 minutes or so and then did the extraction using that. Did re-washes on the filtrate as well, and would be nicely high for quite a while. =D

since my mom doesn't tolerate my behavior nowadays i do it cold water stylke which works great even seems to give a "cleaner" high , you don't get al the goodies at once though you still get a pretty brown product on the re-run

I have trouble understanding this, i know it's subjective and all. You're saying what gives you the "cleaner" high is that you're taking a smaller dose? I don't doubt what you say just wondering what you mean exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.