• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

First time oxy - Snort or Swallow??

**hAyzzZZ**

Bluelighter
Tommorrow im getting one 40mg oxycodone. I have no opiate tolerance, i did have a mild tramadol addiction last year, and in july i was in hospital for one week and on morphine for 3 of those days. My first dose of morphine in hospital was 2.5mgs and that fucked me up, and i nodded off for 1.5 hours. So clearly, i have no tolerance to the stuff.

Im going to start with 10mg of the oxy and go from there , but i dont know if i should snort it or swallow it.

Opinions please? Thanks.

nooooooo^ thats way too high of a dose at first.

break the pill into quarters and parachute one of them. wait like 40 mins and if you dont feel it you can snort a quarter and it will intensify the high.

you should be fine with a quarter, but if you nodded that much from 2.5mg of morphine i'd be inclined too maybe even try 5mg, you can always have more ay? parachute and then snort, like medicine cabinet said is my favourite way of administration. I find tramadol doesnt effect my tolerance to oxycodone/morphine/codeine at all, maybe just lucky i dont know. Oxycodone is a strong drug, definatly put me in my place and i'm not new to opiates, ahhh have fun mate.

I agree with the quarter... personally I would rather snort it but swallowing works too

why not rail it? do a 10mg line, and then another if you need/want it. swallowing oxycontin not the way to go in my opinion. first off it feels SO much better insufflated, it gives a rush you will not get eating it. plus if you are just going to eat it with no tolerenace, percs are a lot cheaper, though maybe this isn't relevant in your case as it seems this is just something you have come across and will not again. but if it isn't going to be a habitual thing, that is even more reason to BLOW IT!!!

have fun, it's godlike.

More of the drug enters your system if you swallow it, and it lasts longer.

i usually always snort my oxy just because when i get it i am greedy and want to feel it as fast as possible

i also eat them and don't really notice a difference between methods

yes (genericmind), and it is certainly personal preference, but but whether u eat or snort it, the high is going to be too short. it's the beautiful after glow that will last any reasonable amount of time, and you get it from snorting or eating it. not too much more will be absorbed through eating it, and i think the rush is worth it, especially if its going to be a one time (or two time for a 40mg pill) thing. you probably have more opiate experience than me, and it really is 100% personal preference, but i would bet more than a pretty penny this kid would enjoy insufflating it a lot more than eating it, though either way he'll love it.

op, in the name of science, you should eat one half and snort the other (on diff days or with plenty of time inbetween for your sake. and for snorting, it would be safer to do 10mg then wait 10 minutes before the next line, unless u know 20mg wont make u sick) and let us know which you prefer.

Depends if you want the fast rush, or the longer, more smooth high

orally will take 45mins max b4 u get a rush, and it lasts longer, actually imo about an hr longer if not more than when insuflated.
once u snort it, youll never want to take it orally again, so id go with Crushing it n swallowing it leaving it under your tongue for 10mins after finely powdered

I remember my first time.

fuck, I wish we could change places. Now i'd just be happy to have a never ending prescription of methadone.

haha ham milton is right on that one. Personally id swallow whatever dose you feel you can handle and wait it out, its worth waiting for the extra hours. Then again this is just another opinion

Thanks for the opinions

Im still undecided, but i know i want the rush. I dont want that loooong feeling, i want a rush. Im greedy.

I think i will parachute 10mg, and snort 5.

Im the same way, the rush is definitely a make or break kinda deal, but be careful cause the only way your gonna get the ultimate rush and a long lasting high in the end is bootin, Mainlining, etc. aka IV

Well I snorted 20mgs, was smacked out for a while, after an hour and a half, i felt sick as fuck, threw up, it was ok up until then... Now, i feel like shit. I dont like this feeling, and oxycodone is not my thing i think. Ah well

**hAyzzZZ** said:
Well I snorted 20mgs, was smacked out for a while, after an hour and a half, i felt sick as fuck, threw up, it was ok up until then... Now, i feel like shit. I dont like this feeling, and oxycodone is not my thing i think. Ah well

Which is exactly why I don't snort Oxy. Pleasant rushy come-up, short duration, terrible crash. Try swallowing it next time.

I didnt even feel any rushes, just like id be hit by a train.

I really didnt enjoy that feeling. I loved morphine IV the few times ive had it, and i suppose i thought it would be like that, but it wasnt.

I wont be having oxycodone again. I really do not like the feeling of opiates, im a speed person, ive always just been so damn curious about trying it. Now i have, now i know i dont like it.

Thanks for everyones input. :)

^ I'm very curious as well, been thinking about trying opiates a lot recently. I'm a speed person as well, and psychedelics, but I enjoy weed a lot as well which is why I think I'll like opiates as well. You're very lucky by the way not to like the feeling of opiates, it's not very often you hear someone say that.