• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Injecting Morphine Pills

W

Wrap&Roll

Howdy, I have a bunch of 10mg Morphine Sulphate pills, the blue ones with PMS on the back. I really want to inject these, but I'm not sure the propper way to do that. I'm experiance IV'ing Morphine from vials, but very unsure how to do it from pills.
Also, the Q-tip filter doesn't seem that effective to me. Is there anything else I could use, coffee filters, lab filters. I don't mind loseing a bit of the product, I just want to make sure I'm safe.
Thanks

If you will try to extract them by using classic coldwater extraction, everything will turn to gel. However, you will succed if you use methanol instead of water......don't drink it though, let is evaporate....I had a link somewhere....

Make sure you REALLY know what your doing before you attempt this, OK? IVing pills can be a VERY dangerous idea.
I had a friend named Quicksilver once...
'nuff said.
SG
------------------
"I dislike the drug you are using, but I would defend with my life your right to use it."
- Paraphrase on Voltaire
"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."
- Dr. Johnson
"We do not sense imagination enough to sense what we are missing."
-Jean Toomer

I know how to dose correctly. I just need to get the damn fillers out. Anyone got any ideas?

yeah, i too have had a friend die to a morphine overdose.. please be carefull

Crush them up very fine, put powder in a clean spoon, use 1.5-1cc of cold water, mix it up with the powder, put a large peice of filter (say 1/6 of a normal smoke filter) right into the middle of the spoon, lay a smaller filter about 1/2 the size of the first one on top of the big filter and press it down so that it picks up the fluid, then carefully draw in off the top filter. I don't htink this misses much, as the rinse doesn't seem to have anything left and boiling it and doing it that way doesn't seem to be any stronger.

30mg does not seem to disolve completely in 1.5cc. Is whats left filler? Does that fact that the solution in the syringe is still a bit blue? I heard cigarette filters were bad, any other ideas?
Thanks again all!!

30mg does not seem to disolve completely in 1.5cc. Is whats left filler? Does that fact that the solution in the syringe is still a bit blue? I heard cigarette filters were bad, any other ideas?
Thanks again all!!

Do it with cotton if you want to be careful. I don't know what the problem with cigerette filter is. The pills aren't meant to be injected, obviously there's some health risk, but if you are only doing it occasionaly they're minimized.

They won't disolve completly, but you will probally have 95% of the drug in solution. If you want to put the fillers in your blood then heat it and disolve it. I don't heat it at all.