• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The Drug Culture Video/Documentary Thread

Yeah I watched the Video about the junkies in San Fran, the Black Tar vid, that was sad. I've shoot lots of powder heroin that cooks up clear to brown, but that shit they were shooting was pure black even in the needle I don't know how they could shoot that shit.

The gay kid that turned tricks for H and got AIDS was soooo sad and depressing I almost cried watching him fade to nothing as the aids ate him up, he looked practicly healthy in the beggining of the video.. That and the girl with the silly punk haircut, the thing with dyed bangs and bald hair, how she got AIDS after turning into a prostitute, she was fucking people for $20-$40 thats just soo ughh. I don't really cry watching movies but I wanted to during this, cause I can relate to the H thing. Everyone in that vid got fucked by H so bad, I could see the younger girl that moved back to Washington making it and maybe even still being alive, but I bet most of the other people died shortly after the vid was made.. Man I felt bad for the 2 that got HIV tho, it was so pathetic and senseless.. that guy was such a wreck after the first interview with him.. just a skeleton of himself.

Sorry to get off on a tangent but I really needed to comment on that video, people should watch it if their considering trying H or switching to IV.

yeah glass, that video was fucked up..

oreo seemed real as hell too.

phrozen said:
I don't have video links or anything, but:

Methadonia - HBO documentary
Intervention - A&E show about addiction
Dopesick Love - HBO documentary
Rehab - HBO documentary

Addiction - multiple HBO documentaries on various addiction topics

There are also a bunch of shows on the History Channel about drugs. They're called "Hooked: Illegal Drugs and How They Got That Way." There are separate episodes about various drugs. I think they're all available via YouTube, so I'm sure someone will link to them...
theres also an HBO documentary called "High on Crack Street"

it's just like their "Dopesick Love" but dopesick love is a real-life documentary on the daily lives of heroin couples, while "High on Crack Street" is about the daily life of crack-heads

if someone finds a link plz post

phrozen said:
I don't have video links or anything, but:

Methadonia - HBO documentary
Intervention - A&E show about addiction
Dopesick Love - HBO documentary
Rehab - HBO documentary

Addiction - multiple HBO documentaries on various addiction topics

There are also a bunch of shows on the History Channel about drugs. They're called "Hooked: Illegal Drugs and How They Got That Way." There are separate episodes about various drugs. I think they're all available via YouTube, so I'm sure someone will link to them...

I saw one of the Dopesick love couples on the subway once, i was gonna be all like " hey! you are those guys from the thing on HBO!" but i decided not to.

sc4t said:
yeah glass, that video was fucked up..

oreo seemed real as hell too.

that video was very depressing, but at least theres some hope for oreo and that red haired chick. i hope they dont end up like the other characters in that film, i bet they're all dead by now :(

Not at all a pleasure to contemplate anyone shooting into their dick (at the end of part one) but a very solid warning series.

Thanks Chubba. I've always enjoyed what you bring to the fray.