Your top 5 concerts

My top 5 would defiantly have to be..

1. The Cure - Was amazing. They played a 3.5hr set and with no recent album out to try flog a a bit, all we got was the best of the past 20 something years and a few b-sides. They also played as a 4 piece with no keyboardist, which gave them a bit more or a raw and rockin sound which was fantastic!
2. The Smashing Pumpkins -
3. Daft Punk - Not usually a fan of seeing dance/electronic acts live, but they are just such a great act, and the light shows etc at the event were fantastic, and i just give it up for these guys, i mean who can play a set, not say a single word, and still have people gagging for more.
4. Mars Volta - Saw these guys just after their first album came out, and there sets are fucking epic, they did a 50min set and only played 3 songs and the sound is just amazing.
5. Morrissey - While not the best show i have seen, still needs up to be in the top 5, i mean, its Morrissey. Nuff said.

Now lets just hope My bloody valentine make there way to Australia !!!

i hate thinking about things like this

but once i saw john entwhistle right after his band played woodstock 99

since i am a real who fan, in between every song i screamed for him to play louder

after 3 or 4, he said 'do you really want me to play louder? OKAY'

and really turned it up

i still can't hear shit

but i actually got a member of the who to PLAY FUCKING LOUDER

i hope cybernetics comes a long way in the next few years so i can hear again.

No particular order:

1. Widespread Panic -- This was the first time I "rolled" and I used to enjoy said jam bands.

2. Creed, The Flys, and Fingereleven -- It was New Years.

3. Bush -- I used to love them xoxo to Gavin ;)

4. Fleetwood Mac -- Love Stevie

5. Korn and Rob Zombie -- I used to be into this scene.

AmorRoark said:
Didn't you make this same post in like 3 different threads? ;)

probably more than that

next i will post about the girl who told me i could jizz inside her because she was already pregnant

it's a legendary bluelight tale, i thought everybody had heard it by now.

Absolutely Positively. :)

Your real life is better than an episode of It's Always Sunny...

ok.. no order
The Mars Volta - London, 05
Oasis - London - the night Liverpool won the champions league final a few years ago
Stone Roses - Sydney 1997 i think.
Killers followed the White Stripes - England - Glastonbury Festival 04 maybe
Beastie Boys - Sydney 1995

Oooh great thread!

1. Pearl Jam - November 2006 (Brisbane 1st show)
An epic weekend with my brother and his mates (all of us absolutel die-hard Pearl Jam fans) getting extremely drunk and generally having a ball. Eddie Vedder was so drunk on stage (as usual) that you couldn't understand a single word he actually said, but of course every song he sang flawlessly =D

2. Pearl Jam - November 2006 (Brisbane 2nd show) =D
Same tour as above concert, obviously. Only coming in second because we were all so drunk we were holding each other up! Good times %)

<3 Pearl Jam

3. Incubus - mid 2002? (Horden Pavilion, Sydney)
First time I saw Incubus, in such an awesome and intimate venue. Very special indeed. (I've seen them a few times since then and as a band they are much tighter, but this first concert was just so special)

4. Pearl Jam - February 2003 (Entertainment Centre, Sydney)
First time I saw Pearl Jam, obviously an epic event for me. I cried through the first 1/4 of the show just because I couldn't believe I was finally seeing Pearl Jam! My whole life had led up to that moment!!

5. Björk - 1995 or 1996 (Horden Pavilion, Sydney)
My first concert ever! I went with my mum! Björk was the amazing little pixie that I hadn't even dreamed she'd be! Classic =D

just saw Cool Kids live, was a sick show, definitely my best hip hop concert to date.

also, one time in either 95 or 96 i saw henry rollins spoken word

because someone else paid for it

so he starts blathering about how people think he's a sellout because he was in that stupid movie with charlie sheen and kristy swanson and how no one should think that because he put all that money into young and local punk bands and blah blah blah

so i yelled out that I THOUGHT YOU WERE A SELLOUT WHEN I SAW YOU ON MTV HOUSE OF STYLE WITH CINDY FUCKING CRAWFORD

he got almost as red as he did in the video for liar

but i got away with the perfect heckle

that's another one of my top 5 concerts

(and btw - i was right - he did sell out)